• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Chat of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Each day I will post a random chat on here

todays random chat

(between me and Dave Cathica, leader of my clan)

Make You Famous Inc. Im the president. Its a SMALL work from home game design company says:
hi
Dave-ATA Tech/Selling Webspace $5/mo.! says:
hi
Make You Famous Inc. Im the president. Its a SMALL work from home game design company says:
wazup?
nm
same
playing JO?
practise in 10
o
playin runescape
kool

Level 21
Zelos [screw you guys, going home] says:
hi
Sopho says:
who are you
Sopho says:
joking
Sopho says:
hi
hi how are you?
did you get the mail?
Sopho says:
good
Sopho says:
Just woke up

well check your mail then
Sopho says:
hold on
Sopho says:
3 people request skins from me
Sopho says:
I'll do them
what kind of skin?
Sopho says:
thats none of your beeswax
Sopho says:
you'll see
take it easy, i just asked
Sopho says:
ok
Sopho says:
but you'll see
Sopho says:
I'll upload them
Sopho says:
soon
are you good at skining and modeling
Sopho says:
I can't model
Sopho says:
I can skin
k
Sopho says:
hehe
did you get the mailö?
Sopho says:
I didn't do to my inbox yet
k

Level 4
Between me and sopho

wat u doing sop?
Sopho says:
workin
sooooppp sopppp what is soop?!
Sopho says:
soop
Sopho says:
soup you mean?
no
i mean soap

Sopho says:
soap
Sopho says:
aw
soap, soap what is soap
lol
ur a good skinner
Sopho says:
ya
wanna be BFFs?
Sopho says:
?
Big Fat Fannys
lol
Sopho says:
lol
did u know im using this as my chat of the day
Sopho says:
no
yep
Sopho says:
lame
heheh

Status
Not open for further replies.