• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why is there hate in this site???

Is there too much hate here???

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why the hell did u make this? (i dont know)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I have a question............why the hell is there so much ****ing hate around here if someone says shit to me i just fucking ignore it, if a skin gets deleted i figure "my skin suked, its life, go on" so if u fucking pricks dont stop being fags then seriously this site is going to the dumps. Cant we all just get along......... good god and wormy PLZ stop coming and making a million accounts to piss everyone off plz.

Level 11
*sigh*

The issue has been resolved. Darky has returned, VGsatomi has become a Super Mod like oz02, RightField and Wormy have been banned, and if Wormy even tries to come back, all you have to do is tell oz02 and he'll handle it.

Next topic, why do people feel the need to make threads much like my "Peace?" thread?

I'm not not trying to flame(the last thing we need is another flame war when things are finally getting quiet again) but please, read through some of the threads in the forums so you can know what is currently going on here.

Level 11
Who do you think the talented people would be?

...Darky and the mods, of course.

Lord Finarfin wrote:
...ah...I said I wasn't trying to flame. Never said you did.^^
yes i no but u said
that u didnt want another flame war...but b4 this DOES turn into a flame war lets just drop it lol

Ok.^^

Level 11
W a r t n e r: I think you know just how capable Wormy is of coming back here.

Insane llama: The members here. As long as we can stay peaceful, I think the site will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.