• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone Else Hate Smartphone Addicts?

Do You Hate Smartphone Addicts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Do I hate Smartphone Addicts?

Answer: Yes and no. People who suddenly whip out their smartphones when I'm trying to talk to them and ignore me (not counting miffed), in front of me at a stoplight, or tell me to go out and buy one when they find out I don't have a smartphone, YES. :ogre_rage:

I don't have a smartphone, but I'm in no rush to get one. I've seen practically all of my peers get them and wave them in my face with bitterness and, to a point, envy. I can't afford a smartphone, and my parents are in control. Sometimes I want to dope-slap those who tell me to go out and buy one even after I tell them that I don't have a job to sustain one. My parents will never buy me one because they feel that a flip-phone is all that I need (which is actually true).

If you are asking me if I think these people should "realize theirs more to life than what they're doing", then no. So call me a misanthropist I really don't care if someone else smokes/drinks/uses electronics/eats to their deaths. It will decrease a booming human population.

Except that unless you are very unlucky, being stupid is not fatal. If anything, being stupid means more offspring.

Humans divided into three groups? One is for normal people, one for smartphone addicts and one for those who miss the Stone Age. Perhaps also a group of medieval people?

There are no groups. People can become addicted to everything, having no phone, having phone. It's all matter of preference and will. However thy wills it.

This whole thread is a big nonsense.. Wondering who is gonna write next hypocritical message.

Level 4
There are no groups. People can become addicted to everything, having no phone, having phone. It's all matter of preference and will. However thy wills it.

Maybe such addictions are to deal with reality by staying in a blissful ignorance to shun the real world (blue pill), as opposed to going cold turkey and living life and the outside world (red pill).

Not that I'm disdaining people who take the blue pill, I've been doing that for over a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.