• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which Spells you found interesting HiveWorkshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I find good inspiration from games I play, I then attempt to mimic it completely, though world edit has its limits...

My favourites:
  1. Arcane Bomb v1.02
  2. Volatile Light v2.01
  3. Dark Bow v1.1 - GUI
  4. [GUI] Corruption
  5. Extended Lightning v1.0
  6. *COUGH*Bone Armor 1.13.1*COUGH*
Ah that boner Armor spell, as much as it was tempting to get it, it didnt seem to fit my blood mage because it consumed physical attacks and not mana :p
it kinda felt like an Earth element spell, somewhat semilar to the Golem Spell of FFT where the golem is summoned to block physical attacks on allies. hmmmmm, perhaps I can use it for my enemies (the orcs) isntead of giving it to my blood mage.

though I havent come accross any of the others so imma take a look at that!

Level 24
Ah that boner Armor spell, as much as it was tempting to get it, it didnt seem to fit my blood mage because it consumed physical attacks and not mana :p

Just typical mana shield or did you have something in mind?
i.e. Target unit gains X ammount of shield equal to 10% of current mana?

download-png.322483

Last edited:
Level 11
Ah that boner Armor spell, as much as it was tempting to get it, it didnt seem to fit my blood mage because it consumed physical attacks and not mana

If you like it, you can make it fit. Make it a big shield made of mana/magic, maybe an expensive or some kind of channeled spell (the more mana spent, the more amount of damage it can block before getting destroyed), upon destruction allies near the shielded unit and/or the blood mage gain a % of mana.

Status
Not open for further replies.