Are you planning to upload your awesome spell or system to Hive? Please review the rules here.Dismiss Notice
Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.Dismiss Notice
Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.Dismiss Notice
The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.Dismiss Notice
Check out the Staff job openings thread.Dismiss Notice
Shattering Frost - v2.0.1
Submitted by Mr_Bean
Back in the day while learning vJASS, I coded this for one of my maps and decided to upload it.
|Active: Encases a unit in ice, dealing damage and disabling it. After a short duration the ice explodes, slowing the
target by 50% and sending shards of ice to all nearby enemies, dealing damage and stunning them for 3 seconds.
Level 1: 75 target damage; 0.5 second freeze; 50 shard damage
Level 2: 125 target damage; 0.75 second freeze; 75 shard damage
Level 3: 175 target damage; 1 second freeze; 100 shard damage
Cooldown: 15 seconds.
Mana cost: 125.
- JASS NewGen Pack
- BeanDummyCaster by me (a simple library to help with dummy casting)
- SpellEffectEvent by Bribe
- TimerUtils by Vexorian
- xemissile by Vexorian
Links for the above systems can be found in the spell's code (below)
- Removed an unused local variable.
- Fixed the unit filter to check properly for dead units.
- The original target is now stunned instead of paused (because pausing a unit pauses its buffs).
- Completely rewrote everything from scratch. It made me want to cry when I saw how badly I used to code.
For Code Improvements:
Mr_Bean, Frost, Shatter, Ice, Shard
Page 1 of 2
Page 1 of 2