• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which is the best race?

Which is the best race?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I like Illidan's race because he isnt a Night elf or a demon, but something more... So...I like the Demon Elves!

Level 35
The only race capable of destroying EVERYSINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!!.............................is General Frank......for he will take their models apart...and edit them into EPIC oblivion....none will escape his MDL forge!!...none will escape....they will all perish.

-Elenai the Prophet-

Level 45
http://www.wowwiki.com/Taunka
Although, the ingame....i just saw looks like a tauren.. I hope they update the model.
Taunkaconc.jpg

Taunka.jpg

Level 45
Oh, you are right, burn victims should be included to the poll then.

PS: But seriously undeath is more of a state, just bringing the dead to life/undeath doesnt make them a race as any race can be turned to the undead, its a state and not at all any part or form of evolution or stage. Which is why im also against fel orcs and such, while nagas have had a full scale physical change into another species which is not a "state".

Level 3
Can anyone tell me what is Gnome? Is it the Muradin, Rifleman's race? I'm not really clear what race is that. Please tell me! Help, help!

Well I think that in WCII they were the race that built the flying machines but I dont think there are really any gnomes in WCIII.

Level 26
Can anyone tell me what is Gnome? Is it the Muradin, Rifleman's race? I'm not really clear what race is that. Please tell me! Help, help!:witch_doc_sad:
The gnomes weren't in warcraft III because, at the moment, they were too busy getting their asses kicked in their own home. The dwarves sort of fulfilled their roles, using using dwarven flying machines instead of gnomish ones. The mountain kings, riflemen, flying machines, and gryphon riders are dwarven, though.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Gnomes

Level 3
The gnomes weren't in warcraft III because, at the moment, they were too busy getting their asses kicked in their own home. The dwarves sort of fulfilled their roles, using using dwarven flying machines instead of gnomish ones. The mountain kings, riflemen, flying machines, and gryphon riders are dwarven, though.

ah so thats what happened to them. well its like the saying goes, "friends dont let friends be gnomes (some WoW t-shirt)"

Status
Not open for further replies.