• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which is the best race?

Which is the best race?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Jamaicans create large flamefests? :p

--donut3.5--

No. But yes, I think tha guys who made teh trolls in warcraft meant that they will act like jamaicans. Shadow Hunter says something about Jamaica if you stay clicking on him and at the campaign "The founding of Durotar", Rokhan (a troll) says things like "don't worry, be happy" and etc...

Thats why they're cool!!!!!

Level 3
Shadow Hunter says something about Jamaica if you stay clicking on him

actually what he says is "accent? what accent? its a troll accent, i swear ja makin me crazy"

i may be wrong on the spellings of the "ja makin" part but you get the gist

it also seems that the naga are slowly losing the lead

Level 24
Ah indeed,ever heard of the De-evolution process?

Here it is
Draenei_qjpreviewth.jpg

As you see,the Draenei's went into the heart of Naaru and evolved as these magical beings,that have great crafting skills,they became powerfull and elegant.

The second ones,were a race of dark sorc's,they lived in socially bond tribes.They had an affiliation to darkness and had poor crafting skills.

The third part,are the normal Draeneis or the ''Forsaken'',they are keen hunters , agile warriors,blending in the night and having a powerfull armament made out of scavenged weapons,they're armors are poorly made or inexistent,they only wear it to hide they;re misshaped figure.Primitive when it comes to tech,but great and powerfull motivated.They are the prime.

Level 16
ok i gladly will. The DarkIron Dwarfs were ruled by kings like the rest of the Dwarfs one day they decided they would become the Greatest clan in the land so they went to war with the WildHammer and Bronzebeard clans they were losing so they decided to release a powerfull elemental to destroy the enemy clan as soon as the elemental was releasest they relised who they freed Ragnaros the Firelord he kill there king and half there people the rest he made in to slaves the DarkIron Dwarf worship him as a Old God. Before Ragnaros came to power they worshiped the Unknow Creaters a race before the time of the Elfs created the dwarf the race just disspared one day living the dwarfs by themselfs.

Level 16
um im better at talking about dwarfs then the actual old gods I'm there servent and i don't know much about them. But i know one thing that a lot of sites do not mention the Faceless ones are servents of the Old Gods too.

Status
Not open for further replies.