• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which is the best race?

Which is the best race?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
1.Naga... who doesnt like fish?
2.Undead... mass skeles FTW
3.Trolls... Voodoo

Level 3
Fish people are the best, i cant even accept the blood elves have the same number of votes!!!

i really hate elves... all elves

Level 35
Of course when we take into account that a blood elf can rip and consume just about all the magical energy from any race especially demons throw it back in the form of deadly bolts of magical flames and come back for seconds. This of course renders demon magic ,while more powerful, as nothing more than a mere buffet for the blood elves. Also a blood elf can kill most Naga by first ripping the energy from the females, trapping the males and then shooting them with a hail of arrows and magic fire from a distance. Blood elves are only limited by numbers, but judging by how sexy they are and the drive to survive as a race that wont be for long.

But on the favorite race issue...High Elves all the way, afterall they were the original champions of magic on Azeroth.

Level 35
Actually the Highborne did not all turn into fish or High Elves. Some still remain in their night elf forms in Eldre'Thalas. But a champion in the context I was speaking was "the greatest" fore they were the greatest magic users at that time.

Level 26
<Wisp>: So, uhh, how do I attack, or hold weapons or anything?
<GM>: You don't.
<Wisp>: So what am I supposed to do?
<GM>: Detonate?
<Wisp>: And what does that do?
<GM>: You die.
<Wisp>: And?
<GM>: The enemy loses some mana.

I suppose, though, you CAN mine for gold and lumber, and eventually turn into an ancient. You can eventually become an entire army if you're a wisp!

Level 26
Or stay as a giant freakin' tree. Anyhow, doing that stuff would cost gold and unobtainable lumber. Perhaps wisps could have the special ability of harvesting lumber as well.

Level 26
trees turn into treants. wisps turn into ancients. Being an anthromorphic tree doesn't qualify an ancient as a treant. Treants are much more primitive. Treants are a type of ancient, not the other way around.

Level 34
WoW did have the april fools joke 2 years ago when they said the new race was wisps. (For TBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.