• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Which is the best race?

Which is the best race?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Seeing as a Night Elf racial ability is to turn into a wisp instead of a ghost to get to their corpse faster, and in my opinion, night elves don't look like trees, I seriously doubt wisps come from trees.

1337'th post! Eat that!

Level 26
They could be spirits that lived in the woods. Did you think of that when you chose to nitpick wording? Anyhow, idc. Maybe if Mecheon "camed", we would know the truth.

Level 26
I think not. I see no evidence in the history of bad motherfuckers that suggests the adoration of humanoid pandas.
But you didn't say you disliked pandaren, you said you disliked pandas.
Wulf said:
From my observations, fat drunks who like naruto and the whole jitzu of "i do flying 200m kick and make an earthquake then turn into underage sexy girls" seems to like pandarens oddly.
No shit? L3rn2Japanophile much?

Level 26
Your overcomplicating this. I dislike both.

Pandas I could care less about, pandarens I just hate.

Wise ass.
panda0106.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.