• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I found an amazing recipe for my breakfast smoothies today

If anyone want to try, the ingredients are
- Banana for potassium boost
- Strawberries
- Yogurt to smooth the taste
- Some ice of course
- Almonds
- Oats

a nutritious breakfast in one gulp :D

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I bought Logitech G510 gaming keyboard. And I love it :) I love the amount of macros, 54 keys for each game, lcd display to show me whatever I want. As I love playing at night, backlit keys are awesome.

Also got SC 2: HotS beta key. They've made low graphics look cooler :O Can't wait to the release and play the campaign.

Finished watching Steins;Gate. It was awesome I don't even know what to do now.

Anyone got any suggestion what to watch next? I'm preferring animes which are something realistic (most of the time), post-2000 animation, good plot with powerful emotions/feel and bit of humor here and there. Pretty much like a Disney movie plot ('Happy' in the first episodes -> 'Dark/Emotional/Suspense/Thriller/etc.' somewhere in the middle -> 'Happy' ending).

A good example of this kind of thing is Trigun (although pre-2000). It was humorous and fun at the start and then it went dark until the end in which it goes "bam, I'm back with a smile".

Someone suggested FMA:Brotherhood, but I'm not sure if it got a happy ending or not.

Currently, the only thing I'm sure of with that kind of plot is Mirai Nikki.

ヽ(´ー`)ノ

PS: no need to hide spoilers.
PSS: was there an anime thread back then/long ago?

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Thought about New Year; every year the days, when important people in my life dies, will be closer. And I celebrate it?

But still, that's kinda pessimistic. This always helps me to calm down and get some rest.

Level 35
I spent the day being sick (so sleeping and awakening late).. then went out and bought a present for my little sister - then I checked my mail to discover I have a 24 hour exam from today, to 11 am tomorrow.. YEA good to know... I am sure I'll make it on time, just wish I weren't sick. :eekani:

Right at the New Year moment, I kissed the same person I kissed last year New Year's moment.

Well, depending on the person and how he/she relates to you it could also be a good thing :grin:

Level 12
Yesterday, I got dumped. But to my own surprise, it was instantly replaced o_O

Guess I am quite a charmer.

Today I am still wondering "what the fuck happened yesterday?"
Also spending some time in the chat for the coming days.

Level 2
Today I decided to make use of this account and try to become an active part of this community!

Level 5
Today, I helped my mum clean the house as per our usual traditional family visiting. We found my brother's dildo inbetween the wardrobe's drawers.

After he got home, my mum told him we found his sex toy today and "I couldn't have guessed you are a bottom one, I could see it if it's Virgil (me)" then my mum spent the rest of the day cracking "bottom" jokes at my brother.

odin bless her soul and grant her places in Valhalla i've never laugh so hard and so long

Level 3
Passed Lost Shalows whit my friend :3 , registered to Hiveworkshop,played cards and won a game in AoS map (many say it as best game mod , LOL is based off it ).
As far as i can tell this day 's gonna be awesome :D.

Level 3
225040-albums6062-picture64803.gif

because you people all love them bouncing

Level 5
Had some revelation playing games today.

I was playing Mass effect when I accidentally shot Ashley. ...by "accidentally" I meant I was left-clicking furiously until I get to shoot her ass.I was itching to throw her out of the airlock ever since she started her bitching routine on Mars. I was rooting for Eva robot to break her ass.

Last edited:
Level 5
Yes, I did! I left Kaiden on Virmire because I thought there was going to be some kind of romantic scene between him and my female adept afterward.

Then, he died.

Anyway, today I got the Dawnguard dlc for Skyrim. It's time for me to travel the 9 holds again!!

Actually, make that 8 holds because who even go to Morthal anymore

Level 35
Been sleeping, eating, reading so far.

And yea, Dawnguard is great - just wish though that the vampire lord looked a little better.. or at least moved his wings.

For PC? It's out already?
Or do you have an XBOX?

Dude, its been out for months...You didn't know? :eekani:

I always went for the alien one, for all of them - even though I were female, which did cause some trouble :grin: (Great game, except for the 3 (now 4) colors).

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I tested those Swarm Hosts in HotS. Combining them with Queens, Spore and Spine Crawlers will make a good, cheap and simple build. I guess they will make some changes to Swarm Hosts before the release.

Edit:
oyKr1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12
Went to school, practiced physics. I'm taking part in a physics competition in my school tommorow. I don't have to attend any classes (YAY!). I became the terrainer for a new titan land map (Dawn of Legends). It's simple, y'know, Titan Land quality.

Level 35
Worked, ate, read and figured I should have done a request which I'll have to do tomorrow instead.. Dang it.:eekani:

Same here! Except that out of all I tasted, 2 of them had mint in it. Another one tasted like they mixed salt in it directly and the worst one tasted like it was watered-down lemon juice... which is virgin.

Haha, well the best one I had left my high all night - Still unsure what actually happened that night (or what it tasted like, only that the experience was awesome), but I figure it couldn't have been a normal drink (I also had a mojito though that shouldn't make a difference :grin:), and no to the best of my knowledge I weren't drugged.

Level 12
(just here to drop by due to boredom)
Passed out due to my insomnia, woke up with a cold, about to pass out again...

And trying to care of my plans for my coming starbound server.
(it's worth the pain)

Status
Not open for further replies.