• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I bought Halo 4 this week. Good thing I have friends playing it also ^^ The campaign is great, the flood is nice and now the BTB feels like you're doing something valuable. Recommend it!

Level 14
Jumped from the window!!!!
Hell yeah!!!!!:goblin_yeah:
Jok.
Played wc3, eat, diablo, eat, medieval 2 total war, eat, sleep, wake up to eat, sleep again, minecraft, world editor, eat because I forgot to eat between minecraft and WE, browse the net and type this post.
And then I jumped from the window.:ogre_hurrhurr::vw_unimpressed:

Level 35
Skipped out on a meeting which I didn't know was there, would likely last 30 minutes, while it takes me 35 minutes at best to get down there and same back, and I haven't slept yet due to being occupied with other study stuff. So in total when I got a call about it asking if I forgot, I logged on skype and prepared to stay up some more... :eekani:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Anyone know does keyboard warranty cover broken wrist rest's connectors? My fucking headphone wire got stuck at my foot when I got away from keyboard and my g510 fell to floor ffs it fell so slow fucking logitech imma never buy their stuff fucking again.

Level 35
Anyone know does keyboard warranty cover broken wrist rest's connectors? My fucking headphone wire got stuck at my foot when I got away from keyboard and my g510 fell to floor ffs it fell so slow fucking logitech imma never buy their stuff fucking again.

I did the same once, but I don't thing it covers it - I just went out a bought a new and was damn annoyed with myself.

Level 16
Played and modded Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
downloaded with it the "Better Bodies Mod" which replaces the default naked body to a really naked body of a "male/female" version.

actually it's a body segment replacer that changes the rocky jagged default body to a smooth body.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Saw Razer Spectre for 40 euros (about 54 USD). Ordered razer spectre.

Level 3
got expelled from my advanced applied physics class because my phone rang upon receiving a text.

openned the text after getting expelled, it read "you forgot to set your phone to vibrate, didn't you ?"

dicks, dicks everywhere

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I got myself away from the computer and went outside to ski for 2 hours, by my own will. That's something what hasn't happened in a long time. It felt odd.

Found something awesome.

Attachments

• YTFun.PNG
    YTFun.PNG
    90.6 KB · Views: 138
Level 5
I woke up and saw the SNL's Djesus Uncrossed video, laughed for an entire minute. Also, tried the Lego LOTR all day.

Slept, made some random stuff..and spent yesterday celebrating my mothers birthday, watching Wreck it Ralph and playing Skyrim (Primarily building a house with heartfire..) :wink:

It's such a great movie, I think I cried twice and the glitch girl in Sugar Rush is freakin adorable :D

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Stopped using "explain, please" as it sounds extremely nerdy and gay. Completed one of the silliest starcraft II missions, maw of the void.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

After getting G700 mouse and downloading the drivers, my keyboard driver went crazy. It wont set the color of keyboard automatically, clock has stopped several times in the lcd screen and even the way it controls G700 is a bit odd, it reset my DPI for the sc2 profile itself. Any help here? :( That devil is called Logitech Gaming Software 8.40.83.

Status
Not open for further replies.