• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well at least something new happened to us :wink: You visited. :thumbs_up:

Yeah, but it wasn't something interesting. Just kidding.

Had a arts and biology test. An oral exam in history, got a 4 and a 5, pretty good considering that I didn't study history since last week. Found out that the metronome in my music school was made in WEST GERMANY. I found that out when I accidently pushed the metronome with my saxophone and it fell on the floow. It's still working. West german quality:goblin_good_job:

Level 12
Oh right, while I am here (from checking responses), I got myself a job... as an intern.

4 weeks to redesign a schools computer class completely, including cables, computers (along with their components), routers, switches, placement, IPs & such, OS' and other software.

Starting on thursday.

75962_467191913346886_1071459886_n.png

Level 5
I went to the theatre, alone and with the sole intention of buying the ticket for the Rise of the Guardians.

As it turned out, the film isn't in yet in my country. So, I ate a copious amount of tacos and head home a little heartbroken.

ps. Not to sound like a 15-years old fan-girl but Jack Frost looks extremely hot in the trailer.
pss. That did sound like fangirling but what the hell. :p

Level 30
bought a lot of meat stock today that went some of the market stall in critical level just for my 1st day barbecue stand, I manage to gain moderate profit and right now my minion is taking over, making an organizer for a garage sale this sunday afternoon and preparing a website template & system for thesis on college, damn the college life

Last edited:
Level 5
Today I found my old ABC pictures-colouring book.

...and on the last page of the book (where I've never reach due to short-attention span)
I found a picture of a zebra.

This might sound normal but really REALLY think about this.

What kind of twisted, sick bastard put a zebra in a colouring book ????

Level 12
I've got to do a presentation on a report that I never finished tomorrow after cancelling my date last week because I slept in. I haven't done the presentation at this point either, and its either do it tomorrow or fail it. Fun fun fun fun

Level 35
I've got to do a presentation on a report that I never finished tomorrow after cancelling my date last week because I slept in. I haven't done the presentation at this point either, and its either do it tomorrow or fail it. Fun fun fun fun

Woa, I feel you there. I am desperately trying to get myself to write those 30 pages I need to finish before the 20th. And I keep doing other stuff instead - Problems much I guess. :weekani:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Saw Nokia Asha 306 for 65 euros. I've heard stories... it supporting youtube. I know what to wish for xmas.

Level 35
Gave gifts to 6 people. <3
Deolrin (Mirror's Edge)
FrIkY (Portal 2)
DonDustin (Prince of Persia 2008, Batman Arkham Asylum)
A guy from skype (Orcs Must Die)
mare (Legend of Grimrock)

Neat, sounds like I should do something to get on your good side :wgrin:

Reminds me I should create some gift thread or something for a few games I have laying around with no use for.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I got BSOD from browsing internet... is that even possible?
(this page, used google chrome and pressed F11.)

Level 35
Put up and decorated Christmas tree with family - finished requests for Christmas themed avatars, fell asleep and now woke to upload them. All in all quite good and looking forward to Christmas :wsmile:

Merry Christmas

I got BSOD from browsing internet... is that even possible?

Yea I would say - I've gotten bluescreen for some fairly odd things - Its basically a crash/stop screen due to driver/hardware reasons, so if you get the correct error (so to speak) then yea you can get BSOD while browsing - However it was not due to the action of browsing the Internet :wwink:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I made a game for Christmas with GM 8 for my friends. It kinda sucks and it's nerve racking as hell, you have to use mouse and keyboard in the same time. :eek:

Put up and decorated Christmas tree with family - finished requests for Christmas themed avatars, fell asleep and now woke to upload them. All in all quite good and looking forward to Christmas :wsmile:

Merry Christmas

Yea I would say - I've gotten bluescreen for some fairly odd things - Its basically a crash/stop screen due to driver/hardware reasons, so if you get the correct error (so to speak) then yea you can get BSOD while browsing - However it was not due to the action of browsing the Internet :wwink:

Alright, I probably got it; once you said that, I dared to reopen that scary page D: It did nothing, guess it was, as you said, a hardware reason. They are always so scary, I could never forget how my GPU failed and BSOD popped up.

Merry Christmas everyone! :)
Decorated a Christmas tree. It is 265 cm long one :) It nearly touches the roof. I look forward to eat some tasty Christmas ham.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

To my knowledge most modern day games require the use of both keyboard and mouse :wgrin:

In the same time, you need keyboard to write random words but you have to move your mouse in a nonstop circle. Having 4 levels, each increasing the difficulty and capital sensitive word writing, it is insanely difficult.

Level 12
24 Dec 2012 9,99€ Purchase
Sword of the Stars II

24 Dec 2012 20,06€ Purchase
Postal III

24 Dec 2012 13,99€ Purchase
Devil May Cry 3 and 4 Bundle

23 Dec 2012 6,29€ Purchase
Magical Diary

23 Dec 2012 4,74€ Purchase
Krater - Collectors Edition

23 Dec 2012 24,99€ Purchase
Dishonored (ROW)

23 Dec 2012 9,99€ Purchase
Counter-Strike Complete - Aug 2012

23 Dec 2012 9,39€ Purchase
Retro City Rampage

23 Dec 2012 64,99€ Purchase
Indie Pack - Winter Sale 2012

23 Dec 2012 9,99€ Purchase
Counter-Strike Complete - Aug 2012

22 Dec 2012 2,49€ Purchase
Garry's Mod

21 Dec 2012 4,99€ Purchase
Hitman Collection

20 Dec 2012 29,99€ Purchase
Hitman Absolution Professional

9 Dec 2012 8,74€ Purchase
Magicka Complete Pack (August 2012)

Total ammount of gifts sent this christmas. (almost)

QUICK EDIT: in steam alone.

Level 35
Celebrated Christmas - And got a nook among other things, looking forward to using it.

Total ammount of gifts sent this christmas. (almost)

QUICK EDIT: in steam alone.

Damn, thats quite a bit. Most of the gifts I have laying around, I still have laying around. Part of the GOG santa maybe? Or steam giveaways? Or just friends.

I like the gift of Hitman - Good choice. :wwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.