1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

What you did today

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ghan_04, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Skycraft

Skycraft

Resources:
    Resources:
    sounds hot.
    also i ate some chicken and rice. honey mustard chicken.
    it was delicious.

2. 1)ark_NiTe

1)ark_NiTe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Woke up at 7:30am and went to work.
    Started browsing Reddit hockey.
    Got a sudden urge to go through my old forum for Against the Darkness.
    Sunk into a state of nostalgia.
    Forced myself to start working again.
    That didn't last.
    Came back to THW and made one of my first posts in ages.

3. Statharas

Statharas

Resources:
    Tools:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I raged again at the recent TDW stuff.
    And i've been playing LoL and Face of Mankind the whole day.
    After having to suffer my ugly friend's ugly as f*** boyfriend kiss her the whole freakin day...

4. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well that happens 1)ark_NiTe :thumbs_up:

Visited a monastery in the mountains by a combined effort of a long steel cable and a lot of walking up stair and cliffs.
    Then came to a nice little medieval village and ate an excellent dinner. Just doing the usual checkup for now.

5. MGCǂSpectre

MGCǂSpectre

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Left the hive (final), as there is no reason for me to post. I made my point clear many times, I feel no necessity to respond to every single thread about something already discussed enough. So if you are afraid your thread will go offtopic, let's see how it goes without me anymore. The recent events have consumed the few reasons I would stay here for.

Those who want to come to sc2, just come to SC2Mapster, as for fellow bronies - encounters in deviantart or other places devoted to MLP are not excluded.

6. TheWhiteWolf

TheWhiteWolf

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Been to 2 basketball practices, each lasting 1.5 hours, and played some streetball. I have just eaten a lot of pizza and drunk a lot of ice tea, so I'm kinda feeling sick right now.

7. snowman990

snowman990

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    So, I am drinking a water and eating fried chicken.

8. NightElf125

NightElf125

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ^Niiice man, I could go for some drum sticks right about now, lol. I've been chilling all day for the most part, working on my map on and off.

9. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Enjoyed Spain and the mountains almost enough to make up for how sad I was at the latest antics from the Hive leaders... or maybe leader? Still I hope even if in vain and thats how I spent the rest of the day. With some few changes to my otherwise for years unchanged public profile. :con:

10. TheKurt009

TheKurt009

Resources:
    Resources:
    played monster hunter portable 3rd. maan, i really wish i can play with someone. i mean, i've never even played monster hunter with anyone, ever. D:

11. snowman990

snowman990

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    @nightelf123: lol thanks :p
    @thekurt009: Almost same here, my friend don't want to host Gems of Uni nor Sotdrp :/
    So I am fasting today(yes I'm muslim) and feel so weakened

12. Hemske

Hemske

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I ate pie while being amazed of the stupidity of people once more.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  13. Arcisal

Arcisal

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I watched the Dark Knight Rises today.

14. I have been 3 days with no computer :eek: (like a record, baby)

15. Yixx

Yixx

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Played Stronghold Crusader.. I Rule the entire f-in' desert! :D
    Now im trying to figure out how I am going to feed my urge to program/code this holiday without having to get familiar again with awefull vJass syntax and without having to write my own engine for graphics and such in some language..

16. Sky Green

Sky Green

Resources:
    Resources:
    Today I found out if you add and shit to sentences it sounds badass, like for example:
    Today I was reading the second a song of ice and fire book and shit!

17. snowman990

snowman990

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    On the way to school, and feel very sleepy

18. shiiK

shiiK

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I got home from a solid vacation of four weeks, before which I had a period of roughly four weeks without significant activity on THW, to discover that literally all the people here that I know and appreciate the company of are gone - either banned themselves or gone as a result of other people being banned.

I've spent a good four hours catching up with roughly what has gone down. Upon realising the site has gone through such a dramatic shift towards an environment I have no interest in being part of, I've made the necessary preparation to take my leave as well.

If you've left, intend to do so, or for any other reason need/want to stay in touch with me, I can be reached through deviantArt for the time being, link in my signature, and from there further means of communication may be established. Do note I'm still on vacation and I'm generally not very active at deviantArt so there may be a while before I give sign of life and answer you if there are any questions. Moreover, I will not return to read replies to this particular post.

Lastly, I'd like to apologise for making a fuss out of my own departure here. I am not trying to give the impression I matter more than anyone and therefore have the right to address everyone by making a post. I understand that this will be interpreted as such nonetheless. Either way, I felt I had to say something somewhere.

For those of you who intend to stick around, I wish you good luck in developing a new and different community that suits the vision of the administration that is now, and that the community won't die as a result of the dispute among the staff and/or different divisions of the community. Our differences are apparently too strong to coexist, and although it saddens me to see this split in effect, I believe it is for the better of the site that focus can be changed to developing it rather than internal quarrelling.

19. Asomath

Asomath

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You've done an excellent job ShiiK. Best wishes. Who knows, maybe the old community will be back at some point. If not, best of luck to you.

~Asomath

20. Crayons

Crayons

Resources:
    Resources:
    nope.