• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
My teacher doesn't seem to have an excellent knowledge of english language
even i, as her student know lots of vocabulary much more than her..

We also have those kind of problems, plus they also beat children into submission.

Roland

R

Roland

Studying while House confined in the bed

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 30
Today,
Finally, thank goodness. All of my Performance Tasks are done! Been able to pass all though not satisfy on how I made it for it looks much of a rushed work but maybe better than nothing. Now, at Hive having my free time and will be working on HT to bring some updates.

Level 22
Damn, i had a feeling this would happen!
My English Teacher, maybe she hates all of student in my class
all of them got 72/100 and the completeness value is 75
and for me, i think she already knew i'm good with english in my class
she gave me 88/100 (i guess she doesn't want any suspicion. Usually i get 90+ instead of 90-. So i suspect her to lowered my score to 88 and not lower than that to avoid suspicion but because of that she's under suspicion)
luckily, i'm still pass the exam although my friends aren't pass the exam
i feel sorry for them. and nobody brave enough to tell this to the headmaster.

also my P.E exam. All of the students got 66/100. Wtf!?
(Usually if we got a remedial, our P.E teacher will ask us to buy some equipment for the class. And he'll earn more money from the leftover)
damn, my school is such a pain.. no, the teachers...

Roland

R

Roland

Bitch please, More posts to beat more :3

On-Topic:

Still feeling a bit Dizzy and weak.

Level 6
i finally recieved my grades on my first semester...

English - 90
Filipino - 87
Math - 90
Rel. Ed. - 91
Humanities (Logic) - 90
Nat. Sci (Geography) - 92
Social Science - 90
Major - Social Studies - 90
NSTP - 90

Thank goodness i have passed all of my subjects...

Roland

R

Roland

I'm a bit Happy today since I contributed an Icon on the hive :)
But, in the meantime in real life, My Grandfather and my aunt starts to quarrel, so I decided ignore them I'm not on their fucking side at all, Then I'm reviewing my Subjects for a Short time, but my Vision was getting blurry, I had to close my eyes but I really feel dizzy.

I really commend my iPad of correcting my every mistake...not... Damn, thank you for correcting me. I surely do hate how my iPad auto corrects it always but still making it sometimes completely wrong.

Disable it in the setting, that thing sure love to make mess with texts.

2 Days Ago
Got Computer Exam, fuck it, why we the old generation student in our school (Grade 8-9) have to get that exam while the new generation (Grade 7) get the PE as their exam.

Yesterday
Got Citizenship Education Exam, it was quite easy, but it's somewhat hard though.

~Today~
will be coming soon in another post :ogre_hurrhurr:

Roland

R

Roland

I woke up at 2:35 AM night time cause I wanted to Drink water, Cause I've been crying uncontrollable in the bedroom, Then instead of passing out on the Bed, I passed out on the Sofa which my cousin Jeric was sleeping. Suddenly I woke up, My vision was really blurred and I'm starting to have nausea and dizziness. Until now, I'm still having headache.

Today I slept in till almost mid day.
Thinking about how I want to be able to spend my holidays, although.
Ehr there are some troubles with communication of what I want to do with others.

Going for a job tomorrow to try and get my mind off some things.

Today I had a family photo, grandparents came over, expanded my music library even further, played a little Sc2 (and Pokemon showdown).
Oh yes and a little on my entry for the mini mapping contest. Not sure that I will have enough time and motivation to finish it off with the standards that I'm making myself go by(I haven't really had much time at all until now to do it anyway).

I actually want to go back to school. I miss it already and it only got finished off last Friday.

Roland

R

Roland

Failed to go to the Church >,< So my grandfather went alone but WHO CARES! :D

Roland

R

Roland

Well, It doesn't care if you don't go the Church and you're already a Demon, but we shouldn't talk about churches or whatever.. Religious talks aren't allowed here cause most of the Users in hive are Atheist or whatever.

Roland

R

Roland

How about night Mass? in the Philippines, Street Gangsters and hoodlums are going to church when it's Christmas once they completed all the Night mass, you'll gain a wish from Jesus.

Level 12
Been reading the visual novel Princess Waltz for quite some time now... Never felt myself SO involved in a forbidden love story between two characters before. It felt so weird. So uniquely weird, but it felt so real at the same time. I mean, it really gave that feeling of forbidden. The feeling of that if it goes on, it will turn real bad real quick. That feeling of abnormality.

Roland

R

Roland

First day of 3rd Periodical Exams. Had a great time. Getting ready for a Seminar right now :3

Level 5
Wake up, take bath, take some breakfast, then open Hive,
Check new threads, log off, open Facebook, log out FB, study for school (next month),
Sleep... dreaming.

Roland

R

Roland

Today, It's the second day of the Examinations, Tomorrow, It's the Last day of the Periodical Examinations, I have all the Answer keys on my Notebook to review it, and scanned all the details written on the exam that I'm gonna take tomorrow, But no worries, I won't be cheating the exams :3 Just making a Stock minded shit :3
I've been studying while in the Bed sneezing and really hard to breathe, cause I have a bandaged wrapped on my Ribs and some Life supporters sticked to me, But tomorrow, I'll be going to school again to take the last examinations and I'll buy my Exchange gifts for my Classmate, Danilio.

Level 30
Today,
Finished and the first day of exams are done. Science is quite hard at start but I am thankful and maybe lucky to remember the answers when I was scanning the test like a fuck. Usually, I remember things through scanning and repeating the questions in my mind. Araling Panlipunan or History is actully easy though the pictures that our teacher put in our test is really weird and cant even understand it due to the poor quality of the image maybe.

But overall, first day of exam is very fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.