• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Been busy on a Special school for Deaf, Mute and Color Blind people. I've been learning sign-language many times. Damn! It's hard to learn sign language :< Then, My grandfather was planning to find a Donor of a new voice box and replacing the Infected larynx to a New one, and the Voice box, Actually, I had Laryngeal carcinoma or Also known as Cancer of the Larynx, I had to fight it but the good thing it was removed, During the Alveolar lung disease since the Doctor explained it to me in a Hand written form. I was surprised that I have lots of respiratory illness since I smoked a lot of cigarettes. I've been in the Hospital confined since over 1 Week, But I managed to attend the Investiture practice in school. Today, I'm writing a Homework from Physics. When my Aunt was away my Grandfather forced me to speak, but it's too painful, due to the injections taken in the Throat. Tomorrow, I'm gonna be absent again in school and the school for Color Blind, Deaf and Mute people cause I'll be at the hospital again. I might have a new voice box from a donor :3 I also made a excuse letter and a Xerox copy of the Medical certificate for a Formal excuse in school :3

Roland

R

Roland

I've been confined in the bed for hours and preparing for a major operation of the Lungs, But the Doctors are planning to send me in the Iron lung For 3 hours. But FUCK NO. Good thing I brought my Grandfather's laptop C: Can't breathe well, but It's really painful with an Infected larynx.

Hera, Wrathion and I are still ill.

Level 30
Today,
Went to school at this day now though very much quiet for I am still feeling the intense sore throat that in each swallow I make, something deep in my throat hurts very much. Awhile ago we had our T.V.E subject where we did our project about Woodcraft, I am sandpapering my wood while I cover my mouth with a towel because I am kind of allergic of some sort into it.

Roland

R

Roland

Still absent from school, Cause I'm still sick. But tomorrow I'll be attending the investiture and Overnight camping on the Mountains! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

R

Roland

A bit stressed from assigning scouts for camping at San Benedicto campsite. I'm the Mute scribe member -,-"

Level 30
Today,
Sickness really bugs me wherever I go... I have recovered fully from the sore throat but I now have Allergy that appears on my face. It started to react when we had our Wood Project and I can say I am really allergic to wood dust but I cannot stop now for it is a school project or my grade will suffer terribly.

Level 30
Today,
Downloaded Visual Basic 2008 Express, I know there are more latest than this but I have more experience on using this and I am able to create a Simple Calculator program that composes of A an B where you will type a digit for both of A and B. There are 5 buttons: A + B, A - B, A * B, A / B, and AmodB. You know what I mean with those button. By clicking each of the button it gives different result of the number you typed in A and B such as in A = 5 and B = 5, if I click A + B, it will give a result of 10.

Just started but quite learning.

Level 22
Spent the entire day trying to recover data from a busted HDD, too bad I couldn't recover any data :(, Client's gonna be disappointed, too bad :(

Roland

R

Roland

Survived a Massive sprain in my Foot while camping and Got lots of wounds due to a Coconut fighting contest of Death, My other friend was showered with Alcohol on his Wounds and vomited with blood. Wow. I actually didn't enjoyed the Disgusting, Ain't funny, Bullshit childish Camping trip on A SMALL CLUBHOUSE NEAR SCHOOL. Well, At least I have the participation grades though.

Level 30
@Deolrin
Not really, it's just plain to experience trouble or disaster such as what Roland experience so do not look Philippines as somehow a dangerous country though watch out for robbers and kidnappers for it is quite common here in our country as far as I know.

Level 22
the Phillipines sound like Hell on Earth
Some parts are.

But it's more fun here. The ad says so.

EDIT: Oh, like Hell_Master said, if you're a foreigner, watch out for kidnappers, robbers, thieves, etc. They come in all shapes and sizes here.

EDIT: Got scared, deleted some parts of the post.

Last edited:
Level 30
Today,
Paying Torchlight II now with my Level 22 Berserker. The game's quite cool especially it reminds me alot of the good old days when I still played Diablo II.

Later on, will go to the grocery to buy merchandises that will be needed.

Level 35
So went Christmas shopping at some artist markets, first one was more design and the second one felt a lot more like art - though it was supposed to be the reverse. Good fun and found some gifts :smile:

Then after I came home I turned on my computer to work, but after dinner was ready I ended up watching television for 3-4 hours (two crime shows and a decent movie with Roger Moore). Then I went upstairs only to finish a book and begin working on the treasure hunt that will mark first advent, in accordance to my family traditions.

So yea, I'll be placing the last clues and then I am off to bed.

Happy Christmas!
Now that we have entered the first of December

Roland

R

Roland

My grandfather was gonna attempt to Amputate my Left Leg due to a massive pain in the shins
eekani.gif
I realized it was a Joke >,<

Level 30
Today,
My terrainer which is Felipe on Heroes Tale just returned to me the new terrain of the first place in the map for me to continue. Managed to change many things in it and adding some new things but is still far from being finished so I can't yet move to the next place in map.

But the good news is Heroes Tale is back! Well, it's evening now so I am going to sleep and get ready for school.... again.... tomorrow.

Level 22

icon.png

I spent the day playin' with mah grand kids, They're all so lively
I think they're prolonging mah already looong life.

Level 22

icon.png

Take it easy mah boi, life's way to long to waste a waitin'
try playin with yer bro mah boi, mmm hmm.

Roland

R

Roland

I'm stuck here on the Hospital confined in the bed again due to Massive pain in the lungs, I passed out cause I had painful breathing problems. Thus the nurse beside me plans to Inject my arm to apply the medicine.

Fuck life.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I noticed that the winter has come to hive :3

I should really practice for Swedish exam, which is tomorrow. I got 4+ (as grades from 4 to 10) from the previous one, and I need to get at least 5- to get through. But the language itself is complete bullshit, shove a fucking rotten apple down your mouth and it sounds more smarter.

Edit: Timme=time? no it means hour so it wouldn't make any sense. Öva=over? no it means practice so it wouldn't make any sense. Seriously I can't pass the exam T_T
I'm not even the only one who got 4+ from the previous exam on our class. Swedes should invent a new language that matches English more, so I could pass the exam...

Roland

R

Roland

I went home cause I was stuck again on the Clinic, while my friends took a picture while I was asleep, They didn't took any pictures of me cause I was really asleep.

Level 30
Today,
Had a quiz on Science and many students failed to pass it (as in getting low scores). I saw our teacher checked some of the papers. It's quite a shame to see that one of the top students failed the exam getting 6 out of 35 items. Our teacher stopped checking because it is already time when she arrived on MY paper.... I wonder what will be my score. After that, nothing interesting more happened. Now, at home browsing Hive and working on the Heroes Tale's Terrain.

Level 35
So yea, made dinner (as in a ton of homemade eggsalat with toast-bread), finished some requests and began playing XCOM - Damn its way way better than I thought it was when I had only observed some of my friends playing it.

Finally I also finished a few books, some manga and got around to check my bank account -> Always a good thing to do early in December. Now tomorrow I have a ton of stuff planned and some thing I really need to do, so time will tell if I actually get around to finish all of it. :wwink:

What I did today was say goodbye to Warcraft and say hello to League of Legends.

Now thats impossible.. Given that the two can only be compared for one single map... and nothing else. I guess what you actually did was saying goodbye to DoTa and similar maps in favor of LoL.

Roland

R

Roland

Lazy mode at school while the Other assholes are decorating Christmas shit. But went home early. as a regular day.

Level 22
Yesterday
i was played Audition Ayo Dance (it's been awhile since the last time i played it)
just playing as i enjoying the songs, someone asked me to join her club. Her club is really fun. I meet and introduce myself to other members in the club (the club is still new, so not many member in there (5 members including me). we played together and have a chat, it's fun.

Today
i attended english course this afternoon, we studied about 'if' usage. then my teacher told me to have a conversation with my friend
he asked my friend to ask me something with 'if'. so he asked me:
"if you were on boat with your mother and wife, and your boat is overloaded. what would you do? throw away your mother or your wife?"
my answer is:
"my mother of course, i love my wife more than my mother"

my teacher laughed and said:
"you're the only student who said that! hahaha, all of my students will choose their mother instead of their wife but you're the opposite! this conversation is getting weirder and weirder. hahaha"
all of us laughed together, what a fun class indeed

Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

Grendel, Has raised from his Grave. He was actually rehabilitated from Drug addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.