• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Edit: I quickly put Starcraft 2 test realm to install and went off home. Then I thought it would be like 50% there, but no. I got back after 3 hours, and windows waited for my permission... *cries*

Same thing happened today with Diablo 3 PTR, 7 hours of "downloading", but instead it was just asking for my permission to start it. If this'll happen third time I'll turn Window's permission asking off.

Am I the only one who forgets to check for permission prompts? TT

Roland

R

Roland

Went to the Cemetery where My father buried on the same spot, I went there and visited and lighted candles also gave flowers on his burial, Well, today is his birthday, 12/17/1957 is His birthday, I really miss my parents. I cried silently and Mourn in tears due to the past events that I bond with my father as I can to prevent myself being caught by a Cemetery caretaker.

Roland

R

Roland

Finally finished the Exams in a quicker way, Right now, I'm trying to upload my Making of the sig :3

Level 30
Today,
Second day of exams done and English is pretty much easy and I have a feeling that it is even easier than our Mid Quarter Exam to be honest. C.L.E or Religion is also easy knowing that it is mostly essays. I quite excel at doing essays so I am pretty much thankful that Religion exam is full of those.

In the other hand, our dismissal time is 11:10 am but I went home at 1pm due to my parents being late due to traffic that I even fell asleep at our canteen.... what a shame...

Level 23
Attended my third Misa De Gallo early this morning and I'm gonna do so again tomorrow. Spent the rest of the day with JTD and Dawn. :3

Wikipedia ; Misa De Gallo from the Philippines said:
Simbáng Gabi ("night Mass"), is the Filipino version of the Misa de Aguinaldo[6] and traditionally begins on December 16 and ends on December 24. The celebration is held at around four o’clock in the morning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misa_de_Gallo

Level 35
So yea, spent the day creating a small game, working on stuff and buying presents. Oh and I got money and noticed that my bank had apparently decided to take money from me - now I am just waiting to hear why.

Attended my third Misa De Gallo early this morning and I'm gonna do so again tomorrow. Spent the rest of the day with JTD and Dawn. :3

So early in the morning :week:

Roland

R

Roland

So early in the morning :week:
It's a Filipino Chatholic-Christian Tradition to gain spiritual wishes once Jesus was born.

ON TOPIC:

I had the most stupidest exchange gift of all time, a Small ball pen with Hello kitty on it.

Level 35
So bought presents, made an odd dinner and spent 4-5 hours drinking a splendid white wine and enjoying some well done cheese on delicious French bread, which I kept heated in the oven. Good times.

It's a Filipino Chatholic-Christian Tradition to gain spiritual wishes once Jesus was born.

ON TOPIC:

I had the most stupidest exchange gift of all time, a Small ball pen with Hello kitty on it.

I know, hence why I said it was so early in the morning...

As for the other part, how the heck did the change just change from a "plastic overlay not meant for paper" to small pen with kitty on it?? :weekani:

EDITED on Roland's request.

Last edited:
Level 30
Today,
Last day of exams done and the exams were quite harder. Mathematics is easy due to that it only asked us about the Cartesian Plane, Linear Equations and Rational Expressions and all of them are in the basic stage. So excited that I might even got the chance to perfect the exam. While Filipino in the other hand, is normal. Not easy though not that hard also but the hardest in all of the exams I took if you will ask me. A part of the exam in Filipino is not quite familiar to me due to we didn't tackle it much so damn head and my mind.

After the exam, we had a program that we watched out teacher dancing and singing or what we call "Eductainment, Educators on stage". It was fun and I can't believe that almost of the teachers are great in their own ways. Our P.E teacher was so great at dancing and most of the girl teachers has a high voice that they can sing very well.

Now, at home, fun is over AT SCHOOL and now fun at home, here I come!

Today, woke up at 6 am. Although I went back to sleep and woke at 10.. so. :v
The heat turned up to 43oC and not having much of an air conditioner and not having anything to cool down my room. So I spent alot of the day just gazing around the house. lol

Helped set up the Christmas tree.

Watched this guy draw some art(YouTuber).
Considering that I am actually still new to art this helped me with some inspiration.
Also started something that's been in my head for a while now on paper. This one I want to try out something... Eh secret.

Done some small editing to my entry for the mapping contest.
Yep I'm back doing it, although I still don't know if I'm going to finish my entry on time.

I never went for a job either. No one seemed to be home to take me anywhere and I don't seem to want to get one anymore atm anyway.

Roland

R

Roland

Had a most unluckiest Friday of my Fucking life. This starts from when I Logged out on the Hive and went into my Grandfather's car to Depart my Korean cousin to the Airport, I've been in the Car for hours just to Reach in the Airport but sadly the car had a Big dent from a Fucking public teacher from Pasay named Ronaldo Espinosa, (Toyota CRV) Then, I saw the Accident in the Rear bump and it was really critical, I also took it a Picture on my Grandfather's Cellphone, Then my Aunt text'ed that Some shooting happened in NAIA Terminal 3, 4 People were killed and those were the Mayor of Pagadian, His wife, 1 Bodyguard of him and including a Month old baby, Well, the criminal wore a Police uniform and Riding in tandem, And escaped through the Airport, Actually, the airport security of Terminal 3 are just Idol like fuck and doesn't care of the passengers and the people on the Airport (Fuck the lazy assholes) Then, Went to Terminal 2 to pick up my Aunt from Bacolod to Travel to Beijing, Then, I waited for minutes while Eating a Burger with my Grandfather holding the documents the Morgue application I'm going to work in a new Place, then my aunt gave me 30,000 Dollars for my salary of my Labor and for my College, Then, went back to terminal 3 to Pick up my Cousins from bacolod and waited for like hours till 10:41 PM then, went to Kenny Rogers to eat some meals there, my Cousin Rey, accidentally fell a Glass of Soda on to me, But I was just eating mash potatoes :< Then, after the meal, I went to the Dormitory which my cousins are going to stay so My grandfather dropped them off to the Dorm. Mission accomplished tho :3 Then, returned home safe and sound (Except the large dent on the Rear bump) My grandfather was raging a lot and he kicked the rear bump, Then, I heard some cute lovely meows on the tree and I was shocked it was my Cat in the tree, My little niece Kyla cried so I was really sad, So I grabbed a Ladder and grabbed my pet cat but too much Red ants fucking biting my Left fucking arm. then... again back to normal as fuck. Today, I ate fresh lumpia from Bacolod :3

Level 22
Today
i had to take my report card this morning, and my school wants parents to pick it up.
But my mother didn't want to take it. they don't want parents represented by other family members. So i'm confused what to do, i went to my aunt's place and ask her to pick it up. Luckily she wants.

here are my scores
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2459712-post1117.html

Today
i had to take my report card this morning, and my school wants parents to pick it up.
But my mother didn't want to take it. they don't want parents represented by other family members. So i'm confused what to do, i went to my aunt's place and ask her to pick it up. Luckily she wants.

here are my scores
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2459712-post1117.html

You are an indonesian guy? (Bahasa Indonesia)
If yes: Apa kabar? ;)

there are too many of 'em =.='

More than sufficient to kill a person without even moving a finger :ogre_hurrhurr:

Anyway, it was a decent score there Rheiko (about your exam).

Today
So, I got sick yesterday, then I have to take 2 exam instead of 1, it was quite unfair considering my situations (I'm only a little healed from my sickness).

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I'm quite patient ^^ hope you get the hang of it, modeling I mean.

Edit: On topic: I know a lot of you don't play sc2 still I'm going to say this: I just played ZvT, I did proper 3 hatch before pool opening and held his timing, then denied his natural. He did tank bio, so I made muta with my ling roach to snipe tanks. Then he suddenly did another attack with huge ass army, I really don't know how he afforded all this. I guess he had really good macro, unlike me since he had denied my 3rd.

Then I checked his profile, he was lowered from diamond to bronze due to mmr decay. I myself were lowered from gold to bronze due to it. Really Blizzard? -,- You put golds against diamonds now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 35
Spent some time wondering if some people (Rheiko) are talking a little too much in a thread meant only for one post a day :wwink: Then I went on to waste some time sleeping, although I didn't need it. Then check some job applications and following a short tutorial before playing some more Shadow Warrior, signing/confirming for a mafia game on GOG and worked some more on some requests, though I didn't get around to finishing them as I ended up watching two crime shows and reading a brilliant manga when I went down to eat. So hopefully some tomorrow :wbored:

Level 15
Okay, this just happen in last minute
I just open Hive, and saw some threads that I made.
And when I want post a reply, I see that the "box" that used for typing a post (I dunno the name) gone. And I think " oh my goat, what the heck is happen? Am I banned or deleted or system error or a kind of that?!?" Than I realize is that I haven't logged in. ROFL

Level 30
Okay, this just happen in last minute
I just open Hive, and saw some threads that I made.
And when I want post a reply, I see that the "box" that used for typing a post (I dunno the name) gone. And I think " oh my goat, what the heck is happen? Am I banned or deleted or system error or a kind of that?!?" Than I realize is that I haven't logged in. ROFL

There is an arrow there that when you clicked, the Quick Reply Box will appear and clicked again, will be hided. If its not showing up there, its just either the thread is close.

@Thread
Today,
Just playing some altered melee maps to be specific Conquest of Gilneas. Having fun playing it. The new race were surely decent but I do think they are quite model changed and ability changed and there voila... some units I do think does not fit also such as the Range Bandit and the Hippogryph Rider.

Level 22
Played Audition with my little sister.. We played Couple Mode
3 boys, 3 girls...
A girl moves to the center then someone propose her, they became a couple
next, another girl moves to the center.. it seems nobody wants to propose her (she has a plain avatar). I think someone would propose my little sister (she has a nice avatar), so i propose the girl..
when my sister's turn arrive, nobody wants to propose her. I guess she's disappointed that i didn't pick her.. Surely i made a wrong decision
And now both of us have a bad mood.... dammit

Roland

R

Roland

Stopped playing computer at 9:31 AM and went to the hospital to have Lung-Heart bypass surgery.

I have massive stitches on my Chest, After Lung-Heart bypass surgery, I've becoming weak so far though.

Level 30
Today,
Watched the Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug. Now, I realized where Edge45 got the idea of his hero at FBF to add. The movie is great though what I don't like that it was cut off at the part where Smaug was about to attack the town of some sort. But still great then ate at Bacolod Chicken Inasal then here I am, in hive.

Roland

R

Roland

Home-alone again while watching insidious the whole night, With my pet cat.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

It's Christmas Eve, and I got and decorated a Christmas tree. Beside Christmas, I've been making my map like crazy, 3-5 hours a day :p

Roland

R

Roland

Today,
Tommorow's christmas for our country. Got to finished my Terrain Template map that I plan to submit at Map Sections on or before Christmas.

Uhh, Amigo it's "Tomorrow's Christmas"

On Topic:

My family is going to Night mass here on the same country here, but I won't be going with them Cause I'll be visiting my Parent's grave and celebrate Christmas alone but happy with my parent's grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.