• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

I got mad cause some asshole on this Computer shop changed the password on some of the Workstations, So I managed to bypass the Admin password, With the help of my Hacking friends here in the Philippines. The stupid technician's password is "Morong" lol.
Now, I can bypass passwords on other shitty computer shops hehehe! >:D

Level 49
Rheiko, Roland, Hell_Master, you guys post an awful lot in this thread...
It's about what you did today - e.g, a summary of everything you've done in the past 24 hours, or perhaps a place to post something interesting that happened. Your personal discussions and often useless information are merely cluttering the thread. In fact, I am considering unsubscribing from it because there literally hasn't been an interesting post in the past few weeks or so. :/

Roland

R

Roland

Well, I really recommend that they should rename the thread "What are you doing right now" :p

Level 49
Then go ahead and do it and leave this thread alone.

Now, it seems I'm continuing and urging the off-topicness to continue, so I'll try to get the thread back on its rails:

Today I've watched a few YouTube videos and finally started to work on my homework. Only have a few days left until my vacation ends, so getting all of my homework done is a priority. I'm not sure if I can do it all, but I'm going to try and finish most of the important stuff before Sunday. On a lesser note, I also cleaned up my room. And that's about all I did today.

Level 22
Sorry for cluttering Deolrin, I'll refrain from posting irrelevant messages after this.

I've read about hash functions today, most of the terms on the article was unknown to me so I spent a lot of time searching for definitions. Maybe tomorrow I could proceed with reading flash tutorials, I keep getting distracted when visiting the T&S sections.

Level 35
Spent a lot of today sleeping, then I got around to reading some manga. But more important; We found the time to taste some interesting beers I bought yesterday. Delirium Tremens for one or a beer with strawberry (not recommended).

As to the frequent postings in here, I note that Roland has posted more than 100 times in here - during a period of less than 40 days :grin:

Roland

R

Roland

Spent the Whole night bypassing Cafe Manila passwords for my Own use, Actually, I basically used the Registry editor HAHAH :D well, the shop was gonna closed, so I slept there till 4'O Clock, Then, I was now at the bed D: I don't think I was sleep walking while going home >,>

Currently Doing: Woopin' some Multi-accounter with the Press on an Report button, I hope he'll make the Sixth or More. HAHAH

Last edited by a moderator:
School :
First, We got Computer Lesson out, so we are free for 2 lessons, again..... Just as I borrow my flashdisk [which is contaminated by virus] to make some mess at the lab.
Second, Got A Very High score on English Exercise. Which is pretty much satisfying.
Third, Cancel my plan to go to the cinema with my friends [damn, I don't want to be the only guy from the class].

Roland

R

Roland

This is kinda an Unlucky day.

Since I spend all night in the computer shop bypassing passwords, I only slept in the bedroom for 4 Hours, and Since I took a bath immediately and ate well. My eyes are kinda Reddish and my vision is really blurry, since I'm now using an eye-glasses lol.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

- Study.. :eekani:

Good luck on that one, i never success on that :(

Edit:
It's about what you did today - e.g, a summary of everything you've done in the past 24 hours, or perhaps a place to post something interesting that happened. Your personal discussions and often useless information are merely cluttering the thread. In fact, I am considering unsubscribing from it because there literally hasn't been an interesting post in the past few weeks or so. :/

I think they're trolling you :3 Nice people

Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

R

Roland

@Deo and Jond: We arn't trolling you at all :/ and I'm now following the rules on this thread :/

Thread:

Slept over 9 Hours, but still eyes are red! Dx>

Level 6
Finally started recording our stuff. And have already finished it. That was pure psychedelic improvisation with lots of delay, vibrato and other nice effects (voice distortion too!). So, we're musicians now with our first album.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
How much time in a day do you spend at school?
When I was in High School, five at least, but possibly up to 8. Which didn't bother me. I prefer long days of hard work and a good weekend all to myself without worrying about anything else. Currently, uni does the contrary. I usually have less than 5 hours of classes a day, end up spending most of the time in public transports and never get any work done.

Level 30
Came to our MTAP Class today which is a program that gives class for Math that will make our knowledge in Mathematics better or in other words, improve our skills in it. Its more like serves as an advantage because it discussed lessons advance in our Math Class.

Attended the last sessions and I will surely miss those students that I have become friend with in other schools including girls. Actually our MTAP involves other students from different schools coming to our school. MTAP didnt only gave us chances to learn but also gave us chances to make friends with others.

Now doing my assignments until later and go to sleep.

Level 22
@Malhorne
do as deolrin said

Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

Finally started recording our stuff. And have already finished it. That was pure psychedelic improvisation with lots of delay, vibrato and other nice effects (voice distortion too!). So, we're musicians now with our first album.

@Timothy: DAMN YOU TIMOTHY! D:< Sorry man, I didn't went to the Recording party, Dr00d :C I had to go the the Hospital to Consult my Illness :(

Thread: Swimming got canceled instantly, So I decided to take Check-up on my Lungs, I have some problems when I'm at the Water, Too much body compression tho, Then, I went to PizzaHut to Eat dinner and Arrived here on my Father's Computer shop, Which is my cousin is on duty tonight. But I ain't staying up late

Level 6
Deolrin said what many of us thought.
But you should also blame me for posting off-top crap. But I've just found myself a psychedelic avant-garde artist. So, it makes my work more serious and worth mentioning :D

Level 12
I think this is my first post in like half a year here.

I feel old.

Anyhow, I just thought about checking how things are here nowadays over this coming week, while lurking the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.