• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Well, it made me respect Israel a lot more than I respected it before.

Israel was the last standing nation (from those crazy super fast zombies) with a fully functioning economy and government to survive the longest. There were walls, unfortunately, the zombies broke though by climbing over each other violently.

Awesome, I know.

Roland

R

Roland

Well, This is some Bad day again.

I accidentally broke the Shower hose while I was Having fun on the Bathroom
Then, My teacher gave me a -10 Due to absents on the Science-Math program.
Aand, Some douche-bag gave me a Negative reputation on the PureGoreWeb..

School
First and Second Lesson : Go to Computer Lab, it seems the Lab's Computers are infected by Viruses, so damn it.
Third and Fourth Lesson : Doing some English Exercises, it was fun because the teacher make some jokes which make us laughs.

Course
Find more friends of mine are joining the course + at my class.

Home
Doing nothing except doing some of my Class Captain Stuff which I haven't finished yet.

Level 22
School, Religion and Mandarin exam.. i can't do anything besides cheating =P
waiting my bros for nothing, i wait for 1 hour without know that my mother already pick them up.. i went home, sleep for awhile.. then do some works at indomodding.ucoz.com
and working at my site as well
now, browsing hive as i play ancient summoner at facebook

Level 14
And what's that country?

Gonna go out of the way and assume it's 'Muricah, land of the free. :D

Nah, but sites aren't blocked here in Israel either. At least as far I know.

Haha, from what I've heard, the situation in USA would be pretty much the opposite of what I'm talking about.

Where I live I could visit pretty much any site in school that isn't blocked by the law enforcement. Sure, it's a small town, but it's kinda nice to know that if I need to use the school Wifi for something, I won't be seeing a "this site is blocked" page.

Roland

R

Roland

Another Update of my Bad day.

I accidentally broke again the damn laptop keys, It would click so it will be locked. well, if my aunt or my cousin see this, I'm fuck'ed. and I won't be logging here on the Hive AGAIN.

Yay! I fixed the laptop keys! wee! :D I repaired the hinge of the Kes, Now my housemaid is doing Facial treatment on me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 22
Haha, from what I've heard, the situation in USA would be pretty much the opposite of what I'm talking about.

Where I live I could visit pretty much any site in school that isn't blocked by the law enforcement. Sure, it's a small town, but it's kinda nice to know that if I need to use the school Wifi for something, I won't be seeing a "this site is blocked" page.
i could visit any site using wifi, they aren't blocked as far as i know
but when i use mobile network, pretty much of them are blocked

Thread, it's hard to accept this harsh reality.. i got 42/100 at math exam :sad:

Level 6
Well, some guys here surely have problems with math.

As for me, I've spent yesterday and going to spend today reading Le Guin and watching different movies and maybe movie-length animes. Oh, and I've got some ice-cream. So perfect.

Roland

R

Roland

After I fixed my Laptop keyboard, I left the house to seek an Appointment with the Doctor, Well, the doctor said he needs me to Undergo the Alveoli surgery, To remove the infected alveoli inside the lungs, the Surgery reached 2-3 Hours, Now, Then, I took a rest a little bit and went to MiniStop for my dinner. I spent 300 PHP (Bought Macaroni, Pepsi, Ham sandwich and Wafu.) Then, I arrived at home and Logged in to Hive again to post this Reply :p

Level 22
Wow, how does that work? Your ISP is blocking sites for you?!
i have no idea

Thread

today is a mix of happy and horrible day
my sister sell a drink at saint paul's (school) anniversary, she ask me to help her..
she also has an employee to help, so the plan is the three of us will do the job
later on she went somewhere (idk where), the girl i like text me that she wants to come as well, so i went to pick her up.. she hang out with her friends
my sister didn't manage everything and had no preparation, so our profit is less than usual :\ i hate that
we only got only $8.68, how sad
after the anniversary is finished, i and my friend went home.. (i take her home first of course)
we had a conversation on the way home, then she said "if you say 'bother me more often' then i'll always bother you" with a naughty face and a little laugh, when we arrived at her home, i went home (it's 10:50 PM)

so, what does that supposed to mean? "if you say 'bother me more often' then i'll always bother you". Does that mean she wants to be near me? or it's just my thought? i'm just exaggerate?

so i feel both happy and feel bad

Roland

R

Roland

Just woke up from my weird dreams in bed, Well, my plan today is to spend my time here in the house and go to the Church with my Grand father ^^

Level 30
Back in Hive. Spend Saturday, studying Exams and also doing Performance Task. Now in Sunday, In the morning awhile ago in our time, I played Elsword which is a Closed Beta Testing now in our country, Philippines and got bored so here I am back. Will spend my time here now....lol!

Roland

R

Roland

Well, After a few hours browsing in Hive for my Models, I decided to leave my Laptop and go to the church with my Grand Pops, then, I went to the Mall to buy my needs for tommorow, but sadly, it's out of stock, then I went home by going to the Tamaraw FX.

This one is a bit long to tell for today :

Morning
Eat Yellow Rice and Chicken as Breakfast, then me and my little bro play WCIII [BT to be exact], we play in the same team against the bots for 2 hours [the enemy bots really screw our force in the beginning and cripple us for 80% of game time, we win after me hit up the Goliath Tank and my bro hit up the Infernal Robot while both of us tagging endgame weapons].

Afternoon
My Family went to airport, after that, we went eating meatballs followed by going to the mall.

Evening
Take a bath and waste time doing nothing.

Night
Browsing BlizzModding, searching for anything that might tickles my fancy and ask Moyack some stuffs.
Playing around at Hive, searching for some stuffs.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Hmmm...
I smell Steam game (maybe one of the 66% discount like Bioshock infinite and Borderlands 2) or...Torrentz..............................

You thought about games? I mean, me too, of course...

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I started to create a JASS tutorial too.

Is it about beginning JASS? I hate every JASS tutorial I've seen so far. They tell you the thing once, then they move on expecting you remember every thing they've told you. It starts to piss me off at the point where every thing they say is essential at creating the code. And you need to start all over again and waste masses of time.

So I do hope it's about beginning JASS. :D
Is it video or text tutorial? Honestly, text might be more practical, so people don't need to pause every damn second.

Good luck with your tutorial anyway :)

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I started text :)
If you want I'll send you a link in VM :)

I'd appreciate it

Edit: Just edited my signature. Guys, if you want a challenge, make a signature where's 2 links in it and 3 non link pictures that looks like a one image in less than hour >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.