• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
So yea, took a bath, read my master thesis as preparation for my defense, and darn some annoying spelling bugs have snuck in. So yea, not much else for today.

I think this is my first post in like half a year here.

I feel old.

Anyhow, I just thought about checking how things are here nowadays over this coming week, while lurking the chat.

Mare :smile: I love ye and so good to see you online and posting.

This is taken from yesterday events, as I haven't post anything here yesterday.

Thread

School :
Got 4 Lesson + 1 Daily Exam Cancelled due to Teacher's Meeting.
My Friend almost break the window for playing ball in class [which I have forewarned beforehand though].
Got a high score on 1 Daily Exam.
Cancelled my plan to go with my friends to the cinema [time + money reason].

Course :
Met my former classmate in the course class.
Learn many stuff at course, but not worth mentioning.

The rest aren't worth the time to mention.

Roland

R

Roland

I've been reviewing my Last examination for tomorrow, Well, the TLE was too easy, but the Mathematics was too damn hard. Then, I went to my friend's house (Jeric's house) to jam in the party and it was fun ^^ Then, I went home and my aunt isn't here to nag on me ^^ :D So I sat in the chair and login'ed to hive.

Currently doing: Hivin'.

Level 30
Reviewed today same as Roland for my Periodical Exams for Minor Subjects which are TLE, MAPEH and Computer then took my haircut because I am surely dead tomorrow if I didnt have it now. Now, browsing Hive doing Performance Task though also browsing here for possible news.

Level 22
i am playing with my two friends (they come to my house)
play PS2 and Warcraft 3, one of them had to pick his sister so he leave but never come back, so the other one stayed at my house until afternoon. I decided to take him home, we bought some snacks on the way. then i go home, and watch death note.
that's all what i did today, i have to study later on. midterm exam is start from tomorrow

Level 35
So yea, nothing much. Studying for the exam.. watched a little AVGN, properly going to do some art design for my presentation.

one of them had to pick his sister so he leave but never come back, so the other one stayed at my house until afternoon. I decided to take him home, we bought some snacks on the way. then i go home

Somehow it sounds like you kidnapped a guy to a place you own (you decided to take him home, hence his agreement does not appear) - then after giving him some food (in the form of snacks) you went home again, which leads me to assume you have a second home - thus you took a guy to one building, left him there and went home to watch anime.. makes sense I guess.

Level 22
lol, i am a kidnapper now? what next? too much titles for me, i guess :3

well, the actual story is...
two guys come to my house, one of them leave my house immediately (because he had an important business he said and he would come back again to take the other one home) and the other one stayed at my house until afternoon, he wants to go home but because the other one didn't come back again which means no one would take him home, i decided to take him home. On the way to his house, we bought some snacks and when we arrived at his house, we said goodbye then i went home and watch anime

i hope that was clearer than before

Roland

R

Roland

Well, I went to school to Answer my Last examinations, Math and TLE, My score at TLE is 99/100 - 99% and Math, I don't actually, but I didn't answered A lot, I just gave up. Then, all of the Teachers in school been planning on me to be a Concept artist on the Newspaper for the School so They had a meeting... Lol.

Then, I went home and sat in the Chair again Hivity, Hive Hive. :p

Level 30
Celebrated my birthday which is 14th. Had all sorts of fun today both in school and life they went to FB and thanked all those who greet me then here.....lol nothing, lol life is so cruel xD Well, nevermind at least I had fun on my life here, eating at a restaurant and also being greeted at FB xD

Level 45
Made this guy in 3dmax today :)
Havnt made anything in it for years, first attempt since the break :D, used ingame textures and took me hours urggh..

WOLFLOLLOL.jpg

Other than that, not much, got up early, had lunch with the brother and overall, slowly slipping into bad sleeping habits. :(

Celebrated my birthday which is 14th. Had all sorts of fun today both in school and life they went to FB and thanked all those who greet me then here.....lol nothing, lol life is so cruel xD Well, nevermind at least I had fun on my life here, eating at a restaurant and also being greeted at FB xD
Happy Birthday.

THREAD
Morning : I get to school and as usual, dealing with my annoying friends on the ceremony.
Afternoon 1 : Got a fucking exam which I haven't study much, I just hope I got a nice score [around 90 I hope].
Afternoon 2 : Got a homework [which I don't even damn bother at all].

Level 22
Managed to finish a request for a friend, while doing some work. This day isn't so bad.

Good luck! Kim. That's a lot of words, does words like of and is count? I remember using a lot of those words for essays with word quotas. lol!

Level 12
So, today I got to know I have to work on MY thesis as well.
Details:
I chose to write about Cisco Systems, but because it is really such a massive thing to write about, I have to choose some specific part(s) of it to write about.

And on average, it consists of around 50 pages of text (no word count AFAIK)

This is going to be fun.

Roland

R

Roland

Just went home from school, It's another busy month, I've been making 500 page news about WW2 and some shit, Now, I have lots of Homework, but I won't do it, cause i'm fucking lazy CX

Level 22
today's exams are math, and arts & culture
damn they are really hard, i guess i won't pass my midterm exam :(
back from my school hang out with my friends while i wait for my brothers (they are still in school), when i went home.. my bike tire burst, goddamn it! i ask a mechanic to patch it.. after awhile, it's done and i went to pick up my bros.. on the way home, god damn it.. i ran out of fuel, so i have to buy it somewhere
damn today is really unlucky for me

good for you, I got one of the lowest score in my Biology Daily Test [13/25 Correct].
Damn, I'm just not good with memorizing biology related stuffs.
Tomorrow I got some Art Homework to finish.

Sum it up : My School really know how to make the last grade students get terrible experiences.

Last edited:
Level 30
Just came back and now at home, had our little seatwork on Math and just got 15/15...lol and its all about Simplifying Rational Expression though our English Teacher got mad on us and he just make us 0 in PetA or Peformance Task which mostly covers all of our grades, I mean all of us....awwww.....

Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

3 Film-Showings today, So it's another Lazy day at school, So I'll be watching some Movies on the Visual Room at school. I went to the Computer Lab at school to Check some Notification on Hive.

Currently Doing: At the Computer Lab @School, Hiving'

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I played the BibleThump game, it was for sale for 1€. Don't buy it, it's not worth the money. Too low resolution, graphics suck, idiotic story, weird storyline etc. etc.

Level 9
I spent the whole day home playing Terraria cause I'm sick and can't go to school.

Yeah, very interesting indeed. :/

Level 6
Checked the thread. Guys, you really post a lot here. Even more than once in a day, and mostly a bit boring stuff.
But my stuff is boring too. So, today I rejected one girl's confession. Guess why? She was lying and trying to trick me. She played it well, I should mention. Have almost fallen for that.

Roland

R

Roland

I've been planning to Go to an Appointment with the Doctor today but the Appointment was canceled cause He was sent to the Department of Health office to research some food poisoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.