• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
@ Red Baron: You're the king? Well I didn't vote for you. - Human Peasant.
Noticed the lion avatar.

Last edited:

Roland

R

Roland

I didn't attended the stupid lame field-trip so I'll be hanging out here on hive 24/7 HAHAH :D

then do nothing?

anyway, there was this annoying guy on the other community that is ranting about how the people there don't give straight answers as to when he asks for "how to use this script"... but he only has 1 post count so that means he is new, so maybe he meant when other people asked... then asking for people to upload step by step vids of how they managed to implement the scripts... but in the end he didn't even give a list of the scripts he is using... and seriously, most scripts uploaded there have a HOW TO USE, such that anyone that can read and follow instructions can do it... plus it's not even our job to explain it, we're already doing charity by helping him yet he goes on bashing people...

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

then do nothing?

anyway, there was this annoying guy on the other community that is ranting about how the people there don't give straight answers as to when he asks for "how to use this script"... but he only has 1 post count so that means he is new, so maybe he meant when other people asked... then asking for people to upload step by step vids of how they managed to implement the scripts... but in the end he didn't even give a list of the scripts he is using... and seriously, most scripts uploaded there have a HOW TO USE, such that anyone that can read and follow instructions can do it... plus it's not even our job to explain it, we're already doing charity by helping him yet he goes on bashing people...

sounds like complete dick to me

@jondream - yeah... he tells us how he doesn't have time to read our replies, but expects us to give time to make video tutorials for him... I think he's a king... hahahaha...

@chobibo - I think it's viewable here (non-WE community)
http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index...the-deal-with-people-not-explaining-anything/

the mods already closed the topic with much enthusiasm...

It's a good thing Hive doesn't get anyone like that anymore that much... it's been a year I guess since I last saw a person like that here, but he repented and changed...

as for what I did today, well ate some cashew... a bit overboard so my head is aching...

Roland

R

Roland

I will be staying overnight here on my Father's computer shop, Since his business is doing all right, I wanted to help out to earn more money plus with the Embalming works..

Currently Doin': Hivin'

Status
Not open for further replies.