• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What you did today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

I'm at the Computer lab today in school, I'm sweating like Fuck, Well, I'm seating beside my Instructor, Ms.. Joan. X) I'm Gonna go home CX

Level 35
So yea, as a random impulse I made this weird thing..

131841-albums384-picture74384.gif

Roland

R

Roland

Classes are suspended again! :D And the bad news is, The more classes suspended, The more Saturday classes will come -,-"

Classes are suspended again! :D And the bad news is, The more classes suspended, The more Saturday classes will come -,-"
For me, I always have Saturday class. It's a normal thing to me.

just back from school, play Dota with my friend as i'm browsing hive :3
I'm still at school, even at this hour, damn.

Thread
At school, my class got 2 lesson free, then followed by English lesson [no worries, I overrule this lesson], follow up by lame science lesson [I really hate it]. Currently at third break as I watch my friends playing cards [UNO].

Roland

R

Roland

You have classes on saturday? Shit, you need a revolution or something.

Yeah, Saturday is the best day to spend your life in Gaming and Graphics designing.. I still hate the school's staff even the Gay-Stupid Principal.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Had the most depressing monday ever. Nothing fun to discuss, teachers were bitches and nothing kinda happened.

Just realized something, Dragon's stream's chat is something special. It's dumb, funny and trollish. The way I like it. These last few days I've gotten perma bans from various sc2 streams, for being too "dumb", in Dragon's chat people lol at my stuff :D . Damn, twitch.tv/dragon is where I belong, I should subscribe to him, he's the reason I keep playing starcraft 2.

Roland

R

Roland

FINALLY!!!! I got 95 in Math! and English! and All the Major subjects in the 2nd Periodical!! MOTHAPAKA!!! WEEE!!

Oh, This is my Reaction on passing the Periodicals.

And just logined to the Hive and FUCK!! Too many self-subscriptions!! What the??? #$%^&*

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
Lol, in Russia we have saturday classes from about age of 10-11 (the 5th year of education). Not that bad, really.
Today I've eaten ice-cream listening to PF. It becomes a habit.

Roland

R

Roland

I'm really Disappointed on Watching the [Fucking news. I really support The Musuari Faction but the Soldiers are just... Fucking little chickens surrendering.. If I'm alone in the House, I would smash my Tv while eating popcorn till the B.I.F.F & M.I.L.F Wins the battle against little Douche-bag soldiers. well, I'm Trash-talking on the news and Calling 117 to Say "PUTANG INA MO!!!! PNP!!" < (Nah Jk..)

Currently Doing: Trash-talking the Government and I will change the Channel to Cartoon Network :D While doing my Map <3

Level 22
I'm disappointed at Rollin' Roland right now...

@Rollin' Roland: I'd like the government to make peace with those rebels, and I also would want them to stop fighting for Misuari. The man is just using them to further his own agenda. Fighting won't do them nor us any good, a fragmented country will only make us poorer, and if we are unlucky enough to lose Mindanao, then we'll truly be fucked for good. Say good bye to your internet surfing days because we are all going to eat sweet potatoes for lunch, and yeah only lunch because we won't be eating anything anymore than lunch, so please don't wish them to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.