• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus he got owned by billy, kaek, and enjoy.

Who's kaek? Did you mean Cake? I like him.

Nah, I deserved it, I called someone a moron.

Gasp!

Today marks my second month inside the dreaded Friendzone.
I'm running out of supplies.

That pizza's playing Hard-to-get.
Make her jealous by eating lasagna instead.

Woke up. Realized my ear hurts like hell.
I'm getting an ear infection myself.

Holy cow, me too!

13231553.jpg

-----------

Today, I woke up at 2 PM, ate Pasta with tomato sauce and "Kibbe" for lunch.

FriedKibbe.jpg

Then, I played an epic game of DotA.
During the first 55 minutes, we were doing awesome.
I was Tide Hunter. The Yurnero on my team left and it went downhill from there.
At 65 minutes, we were in the base defending and we couldn't leave it else they'll win.
We continued defending for 20 minutes until the entire enemy team decided to end it themselves because we refused to stop defending.

My Item build was:
- Boots of Travel
- Kelen's Dagger
- Shiva's Guard
- Battefury
- Refresher Orb
- Mask of Madness

Originally, I had an urn and arcane boots, but I sold them to get an MoM and Boots of Travel. My urn had about 26 charges :D

We lost all because some dumbass decided to leave before we could push and end it.

And now, here I am, procrastinating my assignments as usual.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Then, I played an epic game of DotA.
During the first 55 minutes, we were doing awesome.
I was Tide Hunter. The Yurnero on my team left and it went downhill from there.
At 65 minutes, we were in the base defending and we couldn't leave it else they'll win.
We continued defending for 20 minutes until the entire enemy team decided to end it themselves because we refused to stop defending.

My Item build was:
- Boots of Travel
- Kelen's Dagger
- Shiva's Guard
- Battefury
- Refresher Orb
- Mask of Madness

Originally, I had an urn and arcane boots, but I sold them to get an MoM and Boots of Travel. My urn had about 26 charges :D

We lost all because some dumbass decided to leave before we could push and end it.

And now, here I am, procrastinating my assignments as usual.
Did you already have a tank on your team considering you're building a DPS Tide? Also, damn bro, use your Urn charges. D:

Level 6
i envy u, i could never solve that thing

It takes a lot of time to get the full thing solved, one side is easy.
If you want to solve that bastard,
http://www.solveyourrubikscube.com/ to "reset" your cube, so you can first scramble it for a little. then watch some tutorials on youtube and google "how to solve a rubiks cube". I am talented enough to solve it in few weeks, with good luck in few days. I once broke one...

I'm extremely frail today.
My back hurts, my brain hurts, my head hurts, my eyes hurt when I look around, I can barely walk, I'm really cold and my spine is killing me x_x
Also, I almost puked this morning. Good thing it turned out to be nothing :3 I was in school

I excelled in Physics. And I took some time to think about what could create matter, said it had to be light, researched it, I was right :D

Level 11
I'm extremely frail today.
My back hurts, my brain hurts, my head hurts, my eyes hurt when I look around, I can barely walk, I'm really cold and my spine is killing me x_x
Also, I almost puked this morning. Good thing it turned out to be nothing :3 I was in school

I excelled in Physics. And I took some time to think about what could create matter, said it had to be light, researched it, I was right :D

heheh, you know you're good at physics not when you learn all those stuff and all the problems teachers make you to learn, but when you have the capability into solving this kind of questions by your own :p

Status
Not open for further replies.