• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
goody good sunday, but didn't do so much thing.. evening was boring. woke up around 11, took a shover, ate somethings, went out and hanged out with friends some. went and ate somethings again. went to net cafe and had my longest castle fight ever. at the last we won 4-3

Level 12
Came back from highschool, rested a bit at house; went out and chatted with grocer. couldn't find anybody else. went to netcafe, kickt some ass at warlock.. Been first in scoreboard as usual, and here..

Level 20
went to school, gym blablalba, gym over, went home, shower, go to school, blablabal, getting some small reading homeworks, go home, TV, sent the dog out, my brother calling, my brother getting home, going down, checking hive, facebook, msn, speaking with Sunchips and Icecreamofdeath, trying to fix my system again, didnt work, hive, chat, msn again, and then back to hive chat and then im here, my boring day

Level 12
how old are you? im curious

and haven't you been taught to respect the dead?

I'm 19, turning 20 in a couple months.

And I mean haunted houses as in those that are set up with hired folks in an office building or old movie theatre every year for Halloween. Though, I did break into an old abandoned mental hospital/old folks home's basement a year back. Fun stuff.

Level 15
I'm 19, turning 20 in a couple months.

And I mean haunted houses as in those that are set up with hired folks in an office building or old movie theatre every year for Halloween. Though, I did break into an old abandoned mental hospital/old folks home's basement a year back. Fun stuff.

oh kk, as paranormal goes, only saw a ghost (or what I thought it was) standing next to my bed when I was 6 or 7, i was fucking scared, it was a child too, and it was like 2 feet away, somehow i did not piss myself, i didn't even want to yell out because i thought it would do something, i just covered myself in all my blankets and poked out a few times for curiosity (it was still there) until i fell asleep.

Level 12
In that basement, we never saw anything, but holy shit there was a ton of noise and that constant eerie feeling of someone watching you from the darkness. It was about 1-2 in the morning, and basically we pried off this plywood make-shift door they had with the back of a hammer, and the basement was basically empty. Had some pipes, and the floor was entirely dirt, yet there was a hole in the wall that led out into the foundation under the whole house. So we could see mostly eveyrthing from the hole... I'd say it was about 3 feet wide, and two feet high. One weird thing is, is that the place hadn't been touched since 1960 something, that's when it was "modernized", interior wise. All the doors are like quadruple boarded up, with no door handles, just chains going everywhere, and all the windows are boarded up just as much, except for the second story windows. This place also looks like an old ass manor, or like a plantation. It's even got one of those old ass fire escape slides made completely out of metal. For some reason there was always a cold feeling in the basement, like cool air was being blown through it, yet we closed the door behind us, and like I said, the place was last touched/rennovated in the 60's. So there was no air conditioner running. I also recorded some audio clips on my phone, and caught some weird noises.

Level 12
Me and my friends are planing to break into a place on Devils Night. I looks abandoned, but one of the drug kids likes to "look in it" when he's walking home. We're bringing gloves and stuff, just incase, ya know, the police want to drop by

Level 12
I got extremely sick suddenly, didn't went to school and rested all day in home. I listened songs on my notebook all the day. I was nearly dead cause of all being in home. So, I got a chance to break out and I am here now.. Well, I am gonna come back home before too late though -__-

Level 16
I was making preparations for da Halloween party, I got the stuff (well, 'my' stuff: rum, 24 beers, pape, some kinda illegal stuff + the lil cigars) :D

I also went to school, almost got busted with my 'triple sec' breathe (I need to always carry gums with me)

I think that's the hardest thing you did in your whole life.....

Our flat just got a third one since two wasn't enough for the eight of us. Before, my stuff was kinda all over the place in different fridges on different shelves. Now it's all on one shelf in the new fridge, except for my milk. The new fridge doesn't have shelves (they're detachable, apparently).

Level 12
Wait, did you just call Halloween Devil's Night, Coolty?

No, Devils Night is a bit of a tradition. We go around and fuck shit up in our town. Steal/destroy pumkins, rip up posters, ect ect. One year a couple stoners had a goal of stealing 100 pumkins, did it, and left their weed at a house. They returned broad day light to take it, were a person caught them on their property, called the cops, and got arrested.

Now our halloween dance is on Devils night, except for this year. Hehehehe

Level 15
It's not for me.. lol

Today I prepared all day long for my math exam >.>
That's like, the worst day anyone had. If you had worse, tell :eek:

one time in 7th grade algebra class, i decided I would do my absolute best, i was the top in the class, and it took a lot of work and effort. Then something happened and the teacher was transferred to another school, and we got another class.

we had to start again from an F.

I almost snapped.

Level 12
I always jsut breeze trhough my math. Even thorugh I take Freshman math as a 8th grader, it is shitty easy, and I'm sure a lot of you have done it before.

Played HvoKomobuster's Humans vs. Orcs on B.net for like 4 hours (Which btw is incompatible with 1.24, unless you're me and hack its poor protection.). Went to a friends house. Built a dam out of stones to keep fish a small area of his creek. It was warm, but the water was 3 degrees farenheight. (Like a bit below zero Celcius) and mu hands got all red and puffy.
Watched my friend play Wow for like 20 minutes (Boring, seeing as I didn't do anything, and he is still a bit noobish at wow. I used to play it all the time at my other friends house, and I tell you, this guy was a major nub when it came to grinding.)
Went to basketball practice. Gave a kid a double bloddy nose of an elbow to the face.
Came home, watched TV, went to bed. Woke early, ate a banana, came on Hive.

Level 12
Installed Wow. Totally required me to wipe my computer clean (except wc3, which is win.)
Tryed to get on. Found out my friend (the noobish one) is currently using my account (Because it is technically his, but he wants me to level his guys) and I can't get on.
Went on b.net. Ruined a few games with lag-attacks.
Came on hive to yell at people because of my suffering. (Ahhhhhh!)

Level 8
I ate a bunch of candy, seeing how Halloween is tomorrow. All the teachers gave us some. And ofc all the girls were dressing slutty, but sadly not that slutty, since it is school. :thumbs_down: Lol but my day was alright. I'm stoked about Halloween, which is today, I just realized its 12:30 :grin:

Level 15
I ate a bunch of candy, seeing how Halloween is tomorrow. All the teachers gave us some. And ofc all the girls were dressing slutty, but sadly not that slutty, since it is school. :thumbs_down: Lol but my day was alright. I'm stoked about Halloween, which is today, I just realized its 12:30 :grin:

im beginning to think you are 13 and merely just discovered what sex is.

the evidence is piling up...

Level 16
this morning i stood up, went to my work which started at 8:00 AM, then at 10:00 AM i was already done so good to go again. I had some food, took a pee, took a big shit and then i went out,, now im sitting here behind my computer,,
Bai..

Status
Not open for further replies.