• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
things that make no sence week #2

ok this week is going to be a bit different as im going to put a poll (as you can see above) on what you think about this topic.

thanksgiving day football.
now im a die hard lions fan and as much as it pains me to have to say this because it is the only televised game they have all year now since 2000, it doesnt make sence to keep the same 2 teams every year for the thanksgiving day games. personaly i beilieve it should be a mini tournement in the season going thru week 8 on best record for NFC and best record AFC at which those 2 teams will be the host. anyway post your thoughts and dont forget to vote.

Level 6
Today, somebody told me that 'Credible' was on the ceiling. Ironically, I didn't look. You tend to play the safe-side, once some jerk preys on your unmarred sense of innocence and gullibility for the first time.

'Credible' was, in fact, written on a post-it above me.

It's ruthless out there.

Edit:
Oh I changed my mind.

I woke up and noticed I am dead, so I've slept again until I noticed that I am someone I am not, by not knowing that I am someone who is dead, which is in fact a lie, because I did somehow know that I am the guy who I am, because I did not dream anymore, which is why I somehow thought that I might not be the guy who is meant to be me, but again I failed, because I somehow am what I am and that is, let's face it, legen,.. wait for it!,.. dary!

Level 15
twisted my ankle on tuesday, thought it would go away by now but no... so today i got an appointment to see what's up, also i managed to not go to school today, with the excuse that i go to the eye doctor (or whatever it's called...) today at 9, so got my new pair of contacts, though tomorrow i'm fucked (again...) cause i have an art test (yes, we actually have to study a 30 pages of a fucking book for it) and i ordered the book today... which means that it arrives saturday or monday. And i couldn't go to school because of all that undone work i was bitching about on chat yesterday, the schedule for today is finish homework first, at 3 go to buy new weights (i'd go now but my mother has my money), 4 go to doctor, come back, drink a protein drink (my own invention :D) work out for 2 hours (500 crunches 5/7 days of the week each day D:) , shower (maybe... i still have a cough from last week that i was sick, cologne is a good thing) go on pc, 3d model for colossal contest, use msn/facebook and practice zbrush

Level 16
Haven't had exactly the greatest day. Wrote a paper in 15 minutes, that the final draft is essentially double a normal paper. Shit day for personal reasons, as well. I probably will go lifting tonight, and don't exactly feel like it. And of course, 4 or so straight hours of class.

~Snap

(Got the right thread this time)

Level 6
I went to school, almost fell asleep in the science class. Took a test in Math (Got a B+!!), banged the drums in Band, talked to some girls, some guys ate a chicago style hot dog for lunch. Went home, took a crap checked facebook, and then posted this.

So you are looking for a gay dragon?

He had this on his shirt:

lime-shirt-1.jpg

Citras are pretty much all homosexual (so there's a lot of gay pr0nz involving them). But they're something most of the fandom has heard of so he could've been wearing it to say he was a furry.

The common room in the computer science department here is so lol. Someone drew a companion cube on the wall, there is a mudkip on the whiteboard, and there is also a times tables poster up with "3 x 11 = 32" circled

And we were offered really old RAM for our keychains :eek:

I just watched as my weather man came on tv high, and dragged away qucikly after he said "Today will be cloudy with a chance of..... SHITSTORM!"
I'm not even kidding.

link or it didn't happen

Level 12
^^^
Personally, I would love to link it to you, but I doubt the network will post it. The guy who own the station just came on and made an apology. Maybe I can get hold of someone who tapes the local news.
OH WAIT, NOONE FREAKING TAPES THE NEWS!
Seriously, it happened. I can bet you still doubt it, but it did.

Level 24
Saturday I got 200/200 for achievements in Portal: Still Alive, Sunday I successfully tested for my 2 dan in Tae-Kwon Do, and yesterday I finished off 1000/1000 achievements in ODST

Pretty kickass weekend.

Level 5
Well, I half-attempted to make a few diffrent models, and nearly finished a flesh zombie one. I am also starting a Death Knight map, as there are just too many models and skins here for me to not do it.
I walked by 1337 Laura street today, and had to stop walking because I was laughing too hard.

Last edited:
Level 12
Because of the 14 inches of snow taht dropped yesterday, we also got a two hour school delay aswell.
Had my christmas play. Was in charge of the Mic's and was one of the three wisemen for the Nativity. Drank some orange soda, which caused me to fart alot, went to a basketball game, and came home.

Level 35
I was |==| this close to falling asleep during my maths private lesson. Now, the Hive is distracting me, rendering me unable to prepare for a huge history test I'll have to write tomorrow. I'm mostly posting so that my awesome new avatar can be seen attached to as many posts as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.