• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
today I listened to my uncle and rearched an internal energy, martial art type thing that is called Qigong (ch'i kung), he had been talking to me about for years and I thought it was an impossible thing, I was wrong.

aside from that, what's a good martial art to practice?

Level 20
BEHOLD THE MAGIC WALL OF TEXT

last night i was so dizzy i almost fainted, cuz i was a bit dehydrated, i got my dad to pick me up, was really dizzy, lied in bed, watched tv and then fell asleep. Woke up with a big thingy in my neck, i could barely talk, i talked to my dad, it was 9 AM, we got 2 hours of less school since it was a prom last night, where i was dizzy -_-, so i had school 10 AM. I got down and made some noodles, it removed most of my painz :>, i made me some lunch and was ready for school, we saw rest of a movie, made things out of paper. Then we had English class, we just had a quiz, it took ages and we were done (Group) a long time ago. so we sat there 10 minutes... Then school ended. yaaaay :cgrin: Then i went home, followed my 2 friends... We saw some guys jumping over fences, and they just jumped on a roof, we just "sick!" they jump like 2 metres high in the air, the roof was like 3.5.. I got home, popped on facebook wrote a message, checking some stuff and writing. Then i saw TV till 3 PM. went on hive and facebook to 5 PM, went up and ate something, had to prepare for a birthday party at 6 PM. i went down and watched something called "Fanthomas" its a really funny comedy on the web, norwegian its about the norwegian stylist "Jan Thomas" is a super hero, and he its funny. i got to the car heading for the birthday party, it was something called Lazer Land, you get a west, gun and shoot each other on some regions. its fun. i weren't the best on my team tho :>, but before we got in, we played around in some childish place xD, since there is no other option, we ate and had fun. We got in to Lazer Land, and it was really distracting, the green team had orange west, and we tought everyone was orange. When it was over, i got someone in my classes mother to pick us up, we chatted until i got home, or close, i jogged the rest, met my rl friend im making an easy tribe map with, while waiting for a job @ Invulion :p. He left to his house with my brother, and i went on chat, tried to make a system for the map, and here i am now.

Level 35
I played DDO online.. heard crappy music.. read a manga.. eat a bagel... was annoyed about losing the damn little plastic thingy to my ear plugs... dropped a table on my feet and finally very early this day I went to bed.. to awaken at 4pm... to clean the dishes... make peace between my parents... help my little sister.. forget to eat what I wanted to eat.. went to town and bought a new set of eat plugs.. just to get another plastic thing for it, as they for strange reasons doesn't sell them separately... I delivered a book back to the library and tried to borrow a new one which resulted in a crash of their entire booking system - something about the book I tried to borrow was registered rather wrong... ran home.... avoided slipping on the ice.. checked hive.. stared blankly on my screen for some time and then started listing to a lot of different music on youtube... drank a beer... read a manga.. eat dinner... talked a lot with my mom.. backed a honey house.. and bought some candy to decorate it with.... at a good deal of candy... read a chapter of a book for my smallest little sister... went up to my comp again and started browsing through hive... went down to eat/drink tea... went up again and started downloading some music... began playing DDO online.. played it to the next day... played it until 30 minutes ago.. I should have been asleep for hours now... and my day have ended...

Happy holiday to you all :wwink:

Level 37
I marched to "canteen" with other soldiers, ate and then marched back. We have done nothing interesting today. I guess this is one of "these days" when you just sleep. Now I'm doing TCO + posting here secretely. I hope no one see me or I'm fucked, computers aren't allowed here before free time. X_x

Tomorrow home at last.

Level 13
I played DDO online.. heard crappy music.. read a manga.. eat a bagel... was annoyed about losing the damn little plastic thingy to my ear plugs... dropped a table on my feet and finally very early this day I went to bed.. to awaken at 4pm... to clean the dishes... make peace between my parents... help my little sister.. forget to eat what I wanted to eat.. went to town and bought a new set of eat plugs.. just to get another plastic thing for it, as they for strange reasons doesn't sell them separately... I delivered a book back to the library and tried to borrow a new one which resulted in a crash of their entire booking system - something about the book I tried to borrow was registered rather wrong... ran home.... avoided slipping on the ice.. checked hive.. stared blankly on my screen for some time and then started listing to a lot of different music on youtube... drank a beer... read a manga.. eat dinner... talked a lot with my mom.. backed a honey house.. and bought some candy to decorate it with.... at a good deal of candy... read a chapter of a book for my smallest little sister... went up to my comp again and started browsing through hive... went down to eat/drink tea... went up again and started downloading some music... began playing DDO online.. played it to the next day... played it until 30 minutes ago.. I should have been asleep for hours now... and my day have ended...

Happy holiday to you all :wwink:

i wanted to read it ,but it contains too much RL stuff :p ,oh btw...on which server do you play DDO? ;P

What i did today? i slept...then i went to school (last day finally) then slept more :p ... then lunch and here we are ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.