• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What will happen after Wrath of the Lich King?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
The official max level is 80, they won't go further. Also that quote is true, it isnt made up, I originally saw it on a official site, i forgot which one it was quite a while ago. Anyway adding more to OL would be nice, Dreanor is a freaking planet... Despite most of it is destroyed they need to add onto it. They need to improve on things in general, maybe add a few proffessions and many other crap, we dont need a new area when a expansion comes out. Just add another hero class, few proffessions and so on.

If, when they make WC4 i hope they ignore WoW, otherwise it will suck...
Arthas must not die! I want a damn cinematic video! Lich king cinematic and orc cinematic was epic!!!

About the conference thing, you really think they will keep it all in one spot? If this site has a quote then every fansite does, most wont know official source, someone put up a link on one of the forums i think thehelper.net to a official source but im too lazy to spend a whole day going through topics

Level 22
10 Million subscribers paying 15$ a month. Blizzard is making way too much bank off this game to ever STOP releasing expansions. They've about used up all the lore from the WC RTS games...when that happens, they'll just keep creating more as they go, like they did with whole AQ thing. I suspect expansions will be released every few years until there's just no longer a player base to support the cost (i.e. too many people move onto other games/mmorpgs). In short.....another expansion awaits after WotLK.

I'm guessing WoW will be written into the lore, but It would seen a bit anti-climatic to just sum it all up as "Over a period of a few years, the citizens of Azeroth from both the Horde and Alliance rose up and defeated every evil in Azeroth and the Outlands, including Illidan, Nefarian, the Lich King and the entire Burning Legion."
-VGsatomi

Level 9
Well i dont get what could ppl rly do in the emerald dream cus its the "perfect"
World (i think).isnt Draenor Part of Outland?

Level 9
Same as old stormwind ironforge and Hyjal
EDIT:I still think that the Emerald dream is a bad idea.

That makes a lot of sense and that is highly possible, I feel that Emerald Dream, the theme seems more like a zone. Also if you have ever seen it on YouTube or in the Map Viewer, so far it is quite big.

It would be cool to have the next expansion about the Dragons. Releasing the Emerald Dream as a zone and Grim Batol as a zone or raid, and like Arthas or Illidan being big enemies all over the trailers and such Deathwing could be this expansion's.

Deathwing is alive. It was reported a fact in TBC.

Level 12
Hey! Maybe Kil'jaedin will create some evil demonic bunny size of a moon and unleash him on azeroth...

Status
Not open for further replies.