• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Wrath of The Lich King

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your opinion on Blizzard's New World of Warcraft Expansion, the Wrath of the Lich King? Do you think it improved WoW? Or killed Warcraft? Post any remarks

My opinion:
I think it is an awesome expansion, but way to big in file size. My WoW folder is like 17 GB now, after loading it. I also feel it ruined the story line, since it said that Muradin didn't die after all. Most of all, how does Northrend go from being a snow waste land in Warcraft 3, to a diverse continent, with multiple climates? (Observe Map Below)

nh1m5k.jpg

Level 7
i think it's cool, as I was getting bored of TBC raids, this gives a whole new continent to explore, new armor + weapons to get and fresh new raids.

Level 11
Am I the only one who thinks that the best WoW was the original WoW and all those expansions that followed just kinda ruined the game slowly? For example, I don't know if it's true yet, but a friend of mine told me that the new Death Knight class can take on 2-3 other people with different classes at the same time and still own them. And if thaaaaat's true, then I should say that Blizzard is fucking up more and more their game ><. Of course there are enough crazy fans that are gonna buy the expansion and continue playing like madmen and Blizzard will probably still get their money, but in my opinion, the game was kinda ruined after TBC. The original WoW ftw ><.

Level 25
Most of all, how does Northrend go from being a snow waste land in Warcraft 3, to a diverse continent, with multiple climates? (Observe Map Below)

Because they have more than one tileset now. Also, because a Northrend that was all snow and ice would be incredibly boring

Sides, I prefer it this way. It looks nice. There's also plenty of snow and ice around, such as in the Tundra, and the Storm Peaks, and of course Icecrown and the Dragonblight

Level 19
hmm Death Knights and Lich King hmmm. WTF ZOMG its even better than cookies, or not. nothing is better than cookies
/me slaps myself

Level 25
I like how Blizzard tried to vary the zones up in Northrend, I don't like how there's a fucking tropical zone in the north most part of it.

I'm annoyed it doesn't have dinosaurs, unlike its cousin zone over at Un'Goro

Seriously though, Northrend is all about the mysteries of the Titans and all that, so of course there'd have to be a tropical area somewhere, to match up with Un'Goro

Level 25
Azeroth's nature is just FUCKED UP. lol.

Pretty much. It gets a bit more understandable when you consider they were all the same continent, maybe Northrend was mostly forested like Boorean in the day, with the jungle actually making sense, but then the Sundering had to happen and welp now its frozen over

Most of all Blizzard has ruined the story line by making Arthas a boss, now there are no more enemies of Azeroth, and they ruined the plot for Warcraft 4

Oh, and you don't think that people in Warcraft 2's days complained about Rise of the Horde going to kill off Doomhammer, the chieften of the orcs, and all the heroes from WC2 being stuck on a completely different planet, with the rest of the orcs who knows where?

Seriously, Arthas didn't even EXIST until Warcraft 3. Get used to it, people in Warcraft have a 1 game survival limit if they're lucky. By Warcraft 4 some new evil is going to pick up where the others left off and raise the Lich King from the grave/release the Old Gods onto Azeroth/call reinforcements from an alien dimension of wolf monsters/Neltharion's gonna show up and waste everyone's ass/the Murloc Invasion will finally take place and all Azeroth be destroyed by their watery ruler/All of these plus some unknown things at once

Take your pick. Just because undead were big this time doesn't mean they're the be all and end all of Warcraft villianry

Level 34
Most of all Blizzard has ruined the story line by making Arthas a boss, now there are no more enemies of Azeroth, and they ruined the plot for Warcraft 4
By making your post bold, it made me figure that your a whiny, annoying, kid. Maybe it's just me, but post like a normal user, at least for my sake. That and you are whining.

Level 10
After all blizzard dont focus all main power to their entertaiment... They got better "things" to do lol, so they dont even realy care about their games, mby only for WoW, becuz its money making for them, even nearly real human of blizzard dont do things for Blizz games, Their damn crazy bots do it...
So they nearly dont care if you are banned , even if you are not guilty, like me i was banned for nothing in Diablo II for 1 month, i emailed em, You know what they did with email? "They put damn bot" I said i am untruthly banned Bot says: "Thank you for your support mail, we gladly help you, if you have problems with that that that bla blah blah...." Ok i emailed again with more info and now funny part, bot says: <%$^*tooltipmissing*^$%> If you lost your CD-KEY, you must buy new game for new CD-KEY...." :angry: God damn it i am saying about damn that i am banned with no reason, but that idiotical Bot says strange "tooltipmissing" and start to tell me of CD-KEY problem...
I am saying that blizzard are fatty asses what are lazy, instead by putting Dumb bots doing job for em...

Ehh blizz care better for WoW and their Tech things... No care for Warcraft 3 or Diablo and I better dont talk about starcraft (Lazy asses dont update damn starcraft for mass years...)

So DONT expect much from blizz what happens , then that happens, blizz dotn care... Their bots help you and cycle you... Heh good thing that blizz wow email support bots can be used for to get gold , by sending them special command...

After all blizzard dont focus all main power to their entertaiment... They got better "things" to do lol, so they dont even realy care about their games, mby only for WoW, becuz its money making for them, even nearly real human of blizzard dont do things for Blizz games, Their damn crazy bots do it...
So they nearly dont care if you are banned , even if you are not guilty, like me i was banned for nothing in Diablo II for 1 month, i emailed em, You know what they did with email? "They put damn bot" I said i am untruthly banned Bot says: "Thank you for your support mail, we gladly help you, if you have problems with that that that bla blah blah...." Ok i emailed again with more info and now funny part, bot says: <%$^*tooltipmissing*^$%> If you lost your CD-KEY, you must buy new game for new CD-KEY...." :angry: God damn it i am saying about damn that i am banned with no reason, but that idiotical Bot says strange "tooltipmissing" and start to tell me of CD-KEY problem...
I am saying that blizzard are fatty asses what are lazy, instead by putting Dumb bots doing job for em...

Ehh blizz care better for WoW and their Tech things... No care for Warcraft 3 or Diablo and I better dont talk about starcraft (Lazy asses dont update damn starcraft for mass years...)

So DONT expect much from blizz what happens , then that happens, blizz dotn care... Their bots help you and cycle you... Heh good thing that blizz wow email support bots can be used for to get gold , by sending them special command...

Have u tried to call to the BLIZZARD ?

Level 10
About those special commands, check out youtube and write wow gold cheat
and then there will be displayed many videos to get gold by sending email to blizz bot with your account pas and accaunt name, AND thats the risk giving info, 1 tip for that, always watch what email you send, example: noob scammers want to trick ye , but blizz have their own email, scammers using yahoo, gmail, and more emails... Still send your right info by your own risk, and watch comments, that could tell things and watch date when video created, sometimes smart scammers create mass youtube accounts and use them to tell in comments in their scam videos: "Yaayy it works!" or somethin like that, still Its your own risk...

Ohh about calling i tried 3 times to call em, somehow they dont respond...

Level 2
About Warcraft...

If Arthas dies in the hands of the Alliance and the Horde...
I think there will be a new era... just like in what I've download in EPICWARS.COM

It is called Dark Ages of Warcraft... its just a SPECULATION BTW...
It says if THE LICH KING falls... a new ORDER shall rise...
And it is called the EBON BLADE... it is an ORDER of the DEATH KNIGHTS...
And also.. the FOUNDER of the EBON BLADE ORDER must FIND the FROSTMOURNE...
To gain the POWERS of NER'ZHUL and ARTHAS... its JUST SPECULATION to REMIND YOU PEOPLE... its just in the EPIC WARS...

Status
Not open for further replies.