• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What Do You Think The Next Expansion Will Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
If you open the world map in WoW and zoom out to where you can open up the map of outland or azeroth, you'll notice the circular-like map of azeroth. I'll try and get a picture.

That map is missing Kul'Tiras and the Undermine, among others

It can and will be modified at will and should not be counted as accurate until Blizzard make it so

Then I guess you will just have to wait till 2008 when the next XP will be out and see I'm right. Plus, no one ever said frosty would be available to payers, they may just have the model be there for arthas to hold, stats are not attached to the model files after all. I hope they don'tlet us gte it... =[

That Frostmourne isn't ingame. I've looked through all of the weapon files, very cute attempting to smuggle in another weapon

Oh, by the way, before the Outland expansion there were no expansion things added. There was an Outland zone which was for a battleground or something, which was clearly made before they even considered that Draenei would be the new Alliance race, mainly due to the seperate Horde and Alliance bases and the seperate from both mushroom-man Draenei one

It's that one with the flying mushrooms and the pitlord skeleton that shows up on all of the "Zomg undiscovered WoW!1111!!!1" videos

Northrend will hopefully not be next. It would be BORING if it were Northrend. Northrend is 4 zones of icy wasteland, 1 subzone of Un'Goro Crater (But in the north =O), 2 underground Nerubian dungeons (Upper/Lower kingdoms), 1 more-different Uldaman, 1 crystal landscape and one scourge-infested glacier. It is SMALL. The "Northrend" items will more than likely be recycled into Zul'Aman items, I reckon. Go check out how the fate of some of the various other named raid items as well

What I would like is a South Seas expansion where they could add shipbuilding, goblins and all sorts of crazy islands discovered to the south of the Undermine or something, or an Emerald Dream one with an entire alternate Azeroth looking as if there were no races. Then add the Nightmare's influence on certain places and hey presto, there's something interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.