• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What expansion do you want to see next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Well, the tittle pretty much says it. Which expansion do you want to see next? Now, I know alot of people are free enough to come up with their own ideas and suggestions as to what it might be, but in this straw poll, I've added the 4 major expnsions that could be the next expansios for WoW and have a big chance of happening.

This poll overall is just a little survey I'm doing with my friends because we're all interested, lets be honest.

Now I'm gonna go shorty through all 4 expansions I put in the straw poll so people know what's the expansion based on.

1: The South Seas - The story of naga, new maelstrom zones and hidden islands raised from the depths, few underwater zones, the continued story of Neptulon and N'Zoth, as well as the mighty queen Azshara.

2: Rise of the Legion - A big possibility considering we just pissed off he legion, again and we might see the story continue. The burning legion rises and starts recking sh!t in Azeroth. I would love it. We get to see Kil'jaeden again and possibly Sargeras. Maybe.

3: The Emerald Dream - An expansion based on emerald dream, the alternate azeroth and universe with alot of trouble coming from the Old Gods and the well known Emerald Nightmare.

4: The Gread Dark Beyond - This one was suggested by Nobbel and I find this one quite possible as there's yet alot in WoW solar system that's unexplored.

:fp: Straw Poll link: http://strawpoll.me/4885529

Vote which one of these you want to see and please elaborate so we can get valuable feedbacks from people. :thumbs_up:

Level 24
You could atleast have waited until my thread closed. :D

Anyhow I feel that the most immediate threat is Azshara and N'Zoth so I would like to see a south seas expansion that included the South Seas isles and the Rift of Aln as playable zones. We'd get to see Zandalar and finally close the chapter on the trolls.

Level 8
You could atleast have waited until my thread closed. :D

Anyhow I feel that the most immediate threat is Azshara and N'Zoth so I would like to see a south seas expansion that included the South Seas isles and the Rift of Aln as playable zones. We'd get to see Zandalar and finally close the chapter on the trolls.

I didn't even know about your topic as I'm not even active. As said, I'm doing a little survey with my friends. I could also use the results from your thread to fill it in. :ogre_haosis:

Level 23
expansion that brings a lot of mulla $$$$$$$

For real now: Emerald dream, but they said they wont do it most likely, because from logical point of view, there is nothing appart from few druids here and there, so it would be basically giant barren wasteland

Level 2
I think Rise of the Legion is going to be next, just Sargeras won't be in it.
I hope Illidan absorbed so much demonic power that he turned into a high ranked demon, if this is true, then he never died, he just got banished to the twisting nether to regenerate.
Then, when they fucked up so bad they'll need help, Illidan makes a return and saves the day, he'll get accepted by Malfurion and I hope he taps dat Tyrande ass.
For Illidan returning, it draws the attention of demonic leaders: Rise of the Legion

iloveillidan.

Level 17
Creation of Azeroth:
Like a world still unshaped and dangerous who you have to fight the 4 Elemental lords. (Ragnaros, Al'akir, Neptulon and Therazane)
Fighting the unshaped dwarves and demons in the Great Nether.
AND fighting Sargeras in his titan form. (But not defeating him to avoid rectons(The ultimate fight))

Level 9
Creation of Azeroth:
Like a world still unshaped and dangerous who you have to fight the 4 Elemental lords. (Ragnaros, Al'akir, Neptulon and Therazane)
Fighting the unshaped dwarves and demons in the Great Nether.
AND fighting Sargeras in his titan form. (But not defeating him to avoid rectons(The ultimate fight))
Umm that would not be good since we have already fought against Ragnaros 3 times(40man Molten Core, Firelands and WoD Molten Core).

Level 2
Maybe a Northrend reimagining(Like WoD though old Northrend still exists) where we see the effects of the Cataclysm, then we face Kel'thuzad who is trying to get the Helm of Domination for himself, then Azjol'Nerub things

Azeroth didn't go back in time, just Draenor aka Outland got thrown back in time, therefore, everything in Azeroth is unchanged by the time travelling.

Level 24
Azeroth didn't go back in time, just Draenor aka Outland got thrown back in time, therefore, everything in Azeroth is unchanged by the time travelling.

He didn't speak of time traveling. :D The Cataclysm took place after WotLK and I wouldn't mind if they brought back Naxx it was one of my all time favorites. Actually I think all the main raids in WotLK were immensely well made. (Aside from TotGC, that sucked.)

Level 9
Blizzard said we wont go back to Northrend any time soon. Maybe we will see Bolvar and shit after the upcoming expansion, but who knows. Warcraft lore has so much story to tell there can be alot of things they can make an expansion off.

Level 2
He didn't speak of time traveling. :D The Cataclysm took place after WotLK and I wouldn't mind if they brought back Naxx it was one of my all time favorites. Actually I think all the main raids in WotLK were immensely well made. (Aside from TotGC, that sucked.)

Oh sorry I completely misunderstood lol, I actually like the idea now I understand it

Level 24
I don't care about the type or the theme of the next expansion, The one I wait for long is the one that will make Wow free!

I doubt the game will ever be free maybe it will turn purchase to play or hold a cluster fuck of in-game purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.