• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW's Next Expansion to be Revealed on August 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
G9G3DT74UFKG1438107825137.jpg

A sound of a horn was heard, alerting everyone at the Citadel's End, at the ruined Dark Portal. "Rally, Champions! We have stopped Archimonde and his plans on this realm, a destruction that will affect our time, our world. Gul'dan has been sent back to wherever his demon masters are, for that, we are not safe...yet, for now we should wait for the next chapter of this battle, we shall not falter"

We just finished another chapter of Azeroth's Heroes and now, together with Draenor's Heroes. We stand against the Iron Horde, and watched them as they failed, we saw Gul'dan taking over, and changed Tanaan forever. And now, we need to see what would happen next. Would it be Naga, Troll and Night Elf themed? Emerald Dream/Nightmare themed? Northrend? Azjol'Nerub? Would we see Azeroth being changed again? Would we see the Infinite Dragonflight return? Let's find out!

WoD, in my opinion is lacking, not that good but not actually bad, they just added a few zones, a new feature, Garrisons(it's a good idea though it pretty much ruined Professions and gameplay), and it didn't put newer features causing it to pretty much fail, but at least they already changed the character models.

So what do you think will happen next?

Level 9
I have a feeling this is going to actually be a better expansion since blizzard knows what they fucked up with WoD. I dont think we will see garrisons ever again or atleast for now. But what im most hyped for isnt the gameplay, but the epic trailers, cinematics and good lore, but i dont really like they left Gul'Dan alive like him coming to our Azeroth might fuck something real bad. I mean imagine if Gul'Dan would meet Illidan if Illidan would return and Illidan is like hey i consumed your skull and shit or he just feels his taint somewhere he has been before like Tomb of Sargeras. Or hell remember Drak'Thul who was Gul'Dans lacky and is still on the Broken Isles. Imagine if they would meet that would be some crazy shit. Anyway i really hope to see Kul Tiras in the next expansion since there is a theory that Calia Menethil (sister of Arthas) might be on it. Oh and funny thing Calia and Daval Prestor were meant to marry each other, but didnt (i dont know why) so that means Deathwing and Arthas almost became brothers in-law.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.