• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What was your first WC3 forum you registered on?

What was the first WC3 forum you registered on?

• thehelper.net / world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • playdota.com

• moddb.com

• SAmods.org (Star Alliance)

• wc3.nibbits.com

• eurobattle.net

• Diplomunion.com

• Brigandshaven.net

• Entgaming.net

• blizzmodding.info

• chaosrealm.info

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Wc3underground > xat.com > Hiveworkshop > Alltopics.net > GamingHQ > Hiveworkshop & Xat.com.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Hive Workshop... stumbled across this website by case to be honest. I was just searching some models for my Warcraft maps and ta-dah, this website appeared in front of me.
Same for me.
Why even bothering registering somewhere else, if it is not for getting access to content, Warcraft modding is dying anyways.

Level 20
Hive was my first one.I found hive while serching for custom made campaigns.Must say i am enjoying my stay here.

Level 20
Yeah, but why register? To comment on those campaigns?

Not only to comment i wanted to give ideas,and chat with other people who share the same interest as I do.Plus it took me a long time to activate this acc.I registred on 2013 and activated it late 2014 after I saw that the community here is well arranged with Admins and moderators.Also to learn from more skilled map makers.

Level 13
The hiveworkshop.com, decided to join modding after playing a modded map. thought it was easy to mod one. that map was not a best example but we did have fun playing it. so we decided to create our own and found this site. been tinkering alot with the world editor before finally registering here.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Wc3c.net, forever & always (but just a few days/weeks before I registered here). I remember wc3sear.ch, but didn't see any reason to join because it seemed like just a resource repository. Would still be there if it wasn't so... "ghost town-y".

Thanks Orcnet.

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
January 1, 2006. 10 years ago. A date that will long be remembered. I was hungover from a new years eve party and needed a day just relaxing with snacks and games. So, back then I played Warcraft 3 on Battle.net and here I stumbled upon Ralle's Warhammer TD. I played it and noticed the link in the desccription. The link was "www.HiveWorkshop.com". Once the game was done I googled "Hive Workshop" and made an account... The rest is history in the making ;)

The second I believe was Wc3Campaigns.net and the third was TheHelper.

I was browsing for maps and messing around with some crappy maps in EpicWar, then when I scroll to the bottom, ta-dah! Hive Workshop there.

I come for the modding and models, but I stay for the roleplay and RACC (sadly Ralle cancelled social groups :( )
Still nostalgic by the way.

Also, waiting for eternity just to find some good models for my campaign project

Status
Not open for further replies.