• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What movie did scared you the most ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
a scrary looking movie is The Grudge. the trailers even freak me out with those thingys around the house. :shock: *starts shivering*

Level 13
it looks really bad. like that movie about a web site. you visit it or something, and some people come and kill you.

"You always told us to stay off the freeway. Said it was suicide." -The Matrix Reloaded (bad movie, but good quote :wink: . the first one is always the best)

Level 11
""You always told us to stay off the freeway. Said it was suicide." -The Matrix Reloaded (bad movie, but good quote . the first one is always the best)"

I liked that movie. :evil:
*sends the psychotic squirrels after Kerrigan*

Anyway I'll go google The Grudge now.

Level 12
You are aware that the matrix was based on the new testement and Neo was suppose to be jesus

So i can't really judge any of those movies because...

they were stories first

Are you saying the bible is bad?
*throws Lord Finarfin a bible*
Burn it then
JK
LOLOLOLOL

Level 11
What? :? I said I liked that movie...and about you throwing a bible at me....anyone remember that part in Van Helsing where Dracula grabbed the cross and it(the cross) burst into flame? :twisted:

j/k I'm actually a Christian.
(though I've been refered to as a gothic Christian :twisted: )

*Can I be the king of off-topicness?* :roll: :wink:

Level 13
the origional one with chuckie was Child's Play. later they made Chuckie, and The Bride of Chuckie

"Nasty Buggers."

Level 10
ALiens 1 is soooo gg, the best ppart is when Dallas (i think its his name) is in the vent and it pops up, talons extened, gg Dallas. and have u guys seen Wrong Turn? i thought it would suck so bad but it was sooooo good, specialy the ending credits. also, cabin fever every1 said sucked but it wasnt that bad

Level 6
Kerrigan said:
"You always told us to stay off the freeway. Said it was suicide." -The Matrix Reloaded (bad movie, but good quote :wink: . the first one is always the best)

the matrix rocks!!! i cant believe anyone would say such a thing bout one of the worlds best (up to now) movies! any way, the thing bout it being based on the bible, :shock: r u f**ckin serious!! oomg i neva knew, but that thing bout him sacraficing himself at the end explains alot, but then who would smith represent?

o n btw, i saw The Ring last night. not that scary, but some parts made me jump. but the bad thing bout it is that now, afta the movie (this usually happens afta ive seen a horror movie) i keep remembering parts os the movie at very bad times, n it freaks me out. oh and the tape in the movie wus weird. im nt sure if that eva happens to ppl here, but if it does, plz tell me.

p.s. i forgot to mention a sary movie, The Blair Witch Project. now that wus freakky! i also had the memory thing bout this movie.

Level 13
@Daveman - yea thats his name. Dallas.

@Illadon - i think smith represents the governer of the state he lived in (Jesus lived in a Roman state in isreal. the Romans put governers to help control the people (duh)), or all of the people who persicuted him. Maybe the computer is the governer...

"There is no spoon."

Level 12
Blair witch project... i guess, i was kinda in different to it

For the matrix- I believe... The creator was the devil (tempting Neo to forget the others)
Neo acting as both god and Jesus
It's supposed to be loosly based on it i believe

Another scary movie: friday the 13, the first
It wasn't scary now that i look back,
but at the time it was

Level 11
Perhaps but it did have some creepy moments.(Who didn't jump when that thing was suddenly behind the tree? And when one of them walked under the tower?)

And btw, the stupidest movie ever is Signs, not The Village.(though it does have plenty of stupid moments :wink: )

Level 13
CMON YOU GUYS!!!
the worst movie ever, hands down no doubt is...
2001: A Space Odyssey!!!
its so awful!!!

"Dave, what are you doing Dave. Dave, I'm, I'm afraid Dave." -Guess...

Level 6
Wow people, why don't we all just jump on M. Night Shamylan's (you try and spell it right! :lol: ) movies! I know, they're not the best, but there are plenty dumber than his. Although they're mostly up in the top 10, I'd say.

Level 13
to continue your list...
oceans eleven, aliens, lethal weapon (1 and 4), maybe underworld, interview with a vampire, moonraker (classic 007!), the deer hunter, good morning vietnam, theres tons of them!!
but, back on topic...
a scary movie is actually not scary, but usually the idea that if that ever happened, (shivers) ugh...

"You know that cold shiver that runs up your spine? That's them." -The Sixth Sense

Level 6
Kerrigan said:
a scary movie is actually not scary, but usually the idea that if that ever happened, (shivers) ugh...

u r absolutely correct kerri. thats exactly wut those memory thingies i wus talking about earlyer are.

excelent way to sum it up kerri, i ouldn't ave said it better ma self.

Level 7
sum it up? this means I'm late for more posting right? DARN!

'cause I was gonna say something really smart like: "Yeah, offcourse the idea of it is allways the scary factor, but if you look at violent horror and real splatter-action, you'll notice that the blood and dead tissue and organic limps and rotten flesh will get to you, no matter the quality of the movie, or how far out the idea is (you might not even find either story or relate in any other way)... ever seen an operation with your own eyes? Metalknifes and razorsharp edges are not s'posed to go so close to the body, let alone penetrate it, and dig around in the flesh, like a happy little guinneipig with a piece of salad! >< Stay out of me!"

Level 6
i had an operation onece, i got ma apendix out. man, ma first operation, thank god they put me to sleep, eh? lol

anyway, the guts n all realate thing arent the stuff that freak me, its the scary parts were they show the messed up ppl, the evil monster/ghost/etc. stuff like dat, the guts arent scary.

Level 13
the exorcist isnt scary really. its the movie that creeps you out when you watch it, and keeps you awake for 3 nights

Level 6
meh. last night, on the movie network (we have ilico) i saw like the last hour of ginger snaps2. wasent that scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.