• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's your favorite horror movie ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
indeed movies like chucky are scary & haunting they make u feel to be afraid of dolls/toys as some kind of demonic toys. Concerning the latest chucky movie, i think its not that kind of scary but not less than interersting.

Level 3
yep, exorcist it is for me, that film was the only film that actuallly stayed in my mind. i got posessed once too. we had to call the doctors and psychiatrists.

the ring would be second for me.

stephen kings IT and THE SHINING are third, they were damn scary.

Level 9
u really need to pray a lot my friend bennywong bcoz when we're too dry spiritually, unholy things come into our life & suddenly we live in a different world.

by the way, my 2nd best horror is the texas chainsaw massacre ive never finish the movie coz i got out in the theatre early..afraid & alone...

Level 2
The Shining was damn good, i'm a fan of Kubrick's movies. He does great pieces of work :)
Remember that crazed old woman in the shining when the guy goes in the room's toilet ?

Level 9
SeaGull1723 said:
The first Alien was scary enough for me. And I think this topic has been discussed before.

If this has been discussed already, is it possible to merge the posts here w/ the previous one & give the credits each to the respective authors to honor them? Who can?

Level 5
harper said:
u really need to pray a lot my friend bennywong bcoz when we're too dry spiritually, unholy things come into our life & suddenly we live in a different world.

by the way, my 2nd best horror is the texas chainsaw massacre ive never finish the movie coz i got out in the theatre early..afraid & alone...

texas chainsaw massacre, that wasnt scary, that was just a lil disturbing, thats all it wasnt scary enough for me to run out of the cinema.

for me it would have to be THE EXORCIST, that was just downright disturbing.

second will be the shining. that was just freaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.