• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What is Rep for you?

What is it?

• its a shining poo "a love shining"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its annoying "fuufufu"

• its spam "akfnfnaoefan"

• its troll "Rep+ cause I hate you"

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
What is the meaning of rep for you?
Is that something important? or a trash? or maybe cakes?
(its cakes, its a super really cool thing, it means popularity, its nothing, its annoying, its a shining poo, its love, its troll, its spam, its for good)

Level 15
oh right.... sorry
why i didnt see that? :(
maybe i should use thread search instead of google
please forgive me mod................. i will be not posting any threads in here for a week, dont ban me, please please please...... just delete this thread

Level 22
1409115786396.jpg
Rep is... zzz zzz zzz

Level 35
It's alright. People using personal contacts to get rep will most likely use the same method to gain money later on, assuming they're resourceful enough.

It's not necessarily a bad thing.... well aside the fact that you won't be gaining anything due to being creative.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

albert-einstein-messenger-portrait.jpg
I knowz, children, the formula of eternal repz is ready! (e=mc^2 was ez shit, dis was da hard one!)

rep * ∞ = cake ^ master

Level 11
Well, here's the explanation, from lowest rank to highest.
Top 3: Rep, we use this so that people can know that you're an epic guy. The more rep, the more epic you are. But negative reps are better, 'cause the color is red.
Top 2: Karassu... If your name is Karassu, you're higher than being a rep guy. You're epic.
Top 1: Chuck Norris. Noone beats him
Secret: Bruce Lee, he's the only guy who can beat Chuck Norris.

Status
Not open for further replies.