• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rep-whoring.

Was Trax just in his Neg-rep.

• No, it was not true. (Please tell us why not)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whoreing fo' rep? WTF?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Just who is theese people?
  • Who am i repping (People and friends)
    and
  • Who is returning the reputation?
7269-trax.jpg

Yea, that is neg-rep, and yea, that is for me. Reason: Thats what you tell me.
According to Trax, its because i rep people, to get rep back. But just who is theese people?
Myself, i don't know.

Can anybody tell me, please?
Else, i demand something to happen. I don't care if this thread will be leading to even more neg-rep for me, if just it is given for a valid reason.

Personally, i think that i respect rules.. Well generally, you would never see me doing something agaisnt the rules, if it isn't something i don't know off, and i hope this is the general oppinion.

But my main question is: Was the neg-rep just? And if, can you please find above mentioned people for me?
And if not, what the hell, nothing big, i just don't want to be given random warning, cause of some nuthead of a moderator whom thinks badly of me, with no reasons.

Please, if you will be posting here, read this carefully, and read it.
Also, i don't want any 'proves' as 'U haz rep in ur signatur.'
Thats just plain dumb. It doesn't even mention rep/reputation, but only a picture, and a mere explanaiton.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
This thread is a prime example of the aids-based disorder known as 'noicus lificus'. They're related to several types of diseases, including 'srs busenezz' and 'flameritus' and contractors of the disorder should be put down immediately.

It's a highly contagious disease, so please don't post in here without the proper protection.

Level 20
Please, if you will be posting here, read the rules carefully, and read them.

Sites Rules said:
- Do not create threads about your post count or reputation, or the post counts or reputation of other users.

- ...should report the incident to moderators. Reports may also be posted In THW's Admin Contact forum. Please include details: quoted text, screen shots, or forwarded messages.

Level 19
Hmm.. where do i start.

First of all i investigated you rep recieving and i first got suspicious when i saw you gain 20 rep a day for about a week. After i saw that i had to do a bit more looking into. Also i thought it was a bit odd that you recieved some rep from people who just joined with little to no rep. Then i saw some of the stuff you were repped for and it was for comments like. "lulz cool" and stupid shit like that. I did what you were deserving of. neg rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.