• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I just got -2 rep out of nowhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Ooh, camel's playing a hardass.

And check your damned User CP, it'll show you your rep there, who gave it, and what for.

People don't "magically" get neg repped because of server problems.

Level 4
I did check, and it wasn't there. BTW, Camels_Hump, if you know what I posted could you tell me?

Level 32
This thread may be the one that caused the negative rep to be awarded. Regardless of whatever spaming/flaming that occured, if the moderator saw fit to edit the posts and penalize the user, he has the right: it's his section.

Whats the big hairy deal about reputation points anyway? Some users have zero (or negligible) rep, yet still have a lot to contribute. The lowest score I've seen so far is -11 and still that user could post and participate.

The more time anyone spends fretting about their reputation, the less time he has to learn about WCIII or improve his map making skills.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Red reputation is there so people learn a lesson, and quit filling the forums with crap. If they don't stop, they get more till they're banned.

Most people see it and go, "noes" and make a harder effort.

Level 27
What else is left? The meaningful posts that I can actually learn something from, engage in an interesting discussion in or just enjoy myself? These threads are goddamned stupid, and all they do is add up to more crap that I have to sift through to find the decent posts.

You aint the only one :p but i dont get it that ppl think this is anoying them... i just dont get it im serious..

Status
Not open for further replies.