• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Uhm, Rep..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I'm not sure if you are arguing against my point. Or you completly ignored its point.

if Mr.Wolverabid would have 20 rep ,wouldnt he still be the greatest member around?

Ill make it clearer. Reputation, in this site. Counts for nothing. I mean the literal "Gems" and "Numbers".

Wolvarbid is loved, because he actually has real Reputation and Respect. Not numbers. The same case is with Archian. (Although archian's more of a joke, so it doesnt really count)

Level 24
I at least have valid reasons to fear mecheon :p
I asked him to give me 9 point infraction so he did, it expires in 2011 xD
Reason: "Because you want one <3"

Eh,Mecheon done it again,so happened to Divine Boss.

There are easy way to get rep,by working of course.
But there are easier ways to lose it.Breaking a rule means you are over,that if you care about spinning gems.

Level 24
Bah, this is turning into a flame bath. Soon I'll report everyone here unless you just let the thread die.

So may this be the last post in an undeserving thread.

This is banter, not flaming. If you'd like to see flaming, you should stop being such a tight-assed fuckface.

^ That's much closer to flaming, what was happening was just banter.

some overrated pro wannabe D:

What are you talking about, Pyritie is awesome.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
I've hardly got enough rep as is, and I try my hardestest. :(

lol.

But yeah, there are like 3-4 threads all talking about Rep. Out of the 2 I'm in, one is talking about how bad Naruto is, and the other is a flame war. Lulz.

Level 24
Anyway, ephy, I was referring to frostwhisper, cause pyritie actually DOES have minimod rank :p

I know you were talking about frostwhisper, and I didn't know about Pyritie's minimod rank; I even checked Pyritie's profile and stuff before I made that post. Isn't he just a Paypal donor?

There are like 3 or 4 threads like this that are asking to be merged. All the participants in the threads should be neg repped...! . or not D:

I didn't even look at the what do you think about rep thread. Saw the title, and moved on.

Level 24
This is so tame compared to what it takes for people to actually get in trouble, let alone for people to actually get neg-rep, aside from the fact that it looks to be somewhat joking.

also: zomg spamm <3

What are you talking about, Pyritie is awesome.

He's actually gotten a lot better and a lot more mature, frankly. He wasn't a total nub, but now he's not always talking about dragons and he can actually draw them decently. Plus, he's actually useful to the community.

Also, a lot of people here with less rep and less posts aren't nubs and pretty much act like they've already gone through the whole "being mature on forums" thing. Just not enough people.

Level 24
He's actually gotten a lot better and a lot more mature, frankly. He wasn't a total nub, but now he's not always talking about dragons and he can actually draw them decently. Plus, he's actually useful to the community.

Also, a lot of people here with less rep and less posts aren't nubs and pretty much act like they've already gone through the whole "being mature on forums" thing. Just not enough people.

It is just a difference,the masses are persons who just submit resources and they dont even post.

Level 24
NearbyHermit is acting his best behaviour, even though it isn't his normal behaviour, because this thread is about rep.

Level 24
... Jesus Christ, did TDB actually say something that wasn't spam? And furthermore, was it actually somewhat intelligent? I... I agree with his statement, although that's not quite the way I would put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.