• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hunger for Rep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pve assasination rogue has most powerful weapon, hunger for blood, but most of us has at least sometimes (admit it) weakness hunger for Rep. I had it few months ago, how that was look like: give one useless advice, maybe two, be ass kisser and that kinda thing, ofc free rep to I get rep back, u probably know what I mean. Ofc worst people are what create many account to rep themself many times.
What ur exp xD

Level 8
I don't get the point of this topic. But if it makes you feel better,

:sarcasm:

<------ Rep whore ------

Rep me Rep me Rep me
Bigger Rep means my E-PENIS is larger
Rep me Rep me Rep me
<------ Rep whore ------

:sarcasm-off:

xD

Level 22
Rep, post count, and appearing on the Hive Staff is an expression of the inability to achieve something elsewhere, wheter it would be getting good at one game, and thus easier alternatives to have a giant epeen have to be sought. The difference being that when you defeat someone on a game - in esports, in sports, chess etc, you really do beat someone... and that makes you feel good. This is pure nonsense. Like for the sake of liking a post/thread seems a better idea than all these gems and rep.

Level 22
@ Magtheridon96

Yeah but I am left with the impression of some pumping, top news, who resigns, who is assigned, History that should proly go to Private Staff forum only, it's like news of the Year every time someone gets a position. Come on, you do give a lot more importance to this whole staff thing than supposed to.

Like I said, suck at winning, /become a staff/get some random gems/ and liked by others who suck at winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.