• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Race Ideas +rep for good ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Right now I am stumped on mapping out races, as I do not want to use the 4 standard races = /, or use races such as "fel orc", "blood elf", and "satyr".

I would like to keep the races somewhat original.
The Map style is similar to Art of Defense.
Right now I am working on 3 races: Skorne, Demora, and Si'lor.

Skorne

Type: Recon/Thieves
Heroes: 2 [Agility] 1 [Intellect] 1 [Strength]
Agility: Chakram Master, Master Thrower
Intellect: Shadow Inquisitor
Strength: Bandit
Skorne units are weak and frail, but have several key abilities to keep them alive longer. Skorne units are hated, since they can blend right back into the shadows after killing an enemy. Skorne has 1 defensive structure with no attack, but has the ability: Two Archers, as well as recon abilities.
Demora

Type: Defensive
Heroes: 2 [Strength] 2 [Intellect]
Agility: None
Intellect: Medic, Officer
Strength: Sergeant, Sniper
Demora is a high tech race, with many defensive structures such as the Mortar Pit and the Artillery Gun. Demora units, however, are a pain in the neck to train. Each Demora unit must be equipped with a weapon from either the Armory, NUKE Warrant Officer, or Tank Turret Compound. However Demora has the freedom of customizing mass armies. EX. 1 Recruit [basic infantry for the Demora, there are more] is given a Machine Gun and is turned into a machine gunner [as well as receiving a weapon giving a bonus to attack speed/damage]
Si'lor

Type: Swarm
Heroes: 1 [Agility] 1 [Intellect] 2 [Strength]
Agility: Alpha Spitter
Intellect: Hive Mind
Strength: Si'lor Protector, Si'lor Warmind
Si'lor are giant insectoids, capable of easily shredding armor, in turn most of their units have low armor until you receive the better melee units. Si'lor is a rather easy race to play, as mostly they need gold for units as well as low food cost for a majority of their units. Si'lor has no defensive structures.
Those are the ideas i have currently, no pictures yet tho :confused: since i have not begun terraining and am only at 15% done with Skorne, 0% done with Demora/Si'lor.
Good ideas will be given +rep on hive, credits in game and whenever i upload this map =].

Mapping out the race:
Name
Type/Play-style
Heroes: [Agi/Int/Str] with descriptions please
Builder:
Buildings: [Use, P for primary structures, U for unit production, T for tech buildings, and D for defensive]
Units: Sadly yes i need the names of your units as well as what they do.. don't bother putting up pics/models/stats... I'm already asking for a lot.

Please no Cliche races, if i wanted cliche races I'd play random maps on BNet >_> .

Level 15
Name: Tuur, Lastrick, Dundar (just giving away ideas and options)
Race Description: The race is somewhat like minotaurs combined with technology, and still they don't leave their spiritual begins, so it might be somewhat "mitology + religion + technology" Minotaurs equipped with tech armor, googles, guns etc.
Type: Technologic + Spiritual
Heroes:
Tuur Commander: STR/ Equipped with the latest tech items the commander can blow buildings down and pin down enemies from stealth with his sharp skills.
Skills: Command: Damage aura(PAS), Performance: permanently increases something xD(PAS), ATRP Rocket: Shoots a powerful explosive missile to the target location anihilating everything in that area, Camostealth(ultimate): Turns the Tuur Commander invisible to the eye, diffusing the Commander with the environment, while camouflaged the Tuur Commander has the skill "Assassinate", which enables him to cut of the neck from an opponent(MELEE). (THIS IS A RANGED HERO)
Iglos the Spiritualist: INT/ Iglos is a very powerful shaman which controls the power of spirits and can call upon the ancient Tuur ancestors to benefit the mortals.
Skills: Split Spirit: Creates a copy of Iglos, with half life and mana, but equal damage, the copy is avaiable to cast only certain spells(not ultimate either Split Spirit). Refresh Mind: removes all buffs from target unit. Safety: Heals an allied unit and gives him additional armor for X time. Ancestral judge(ULTIMATE): increases the damage afflicted to the target to a 250% times normal damage (MELEE HERO)
Ist the Terror: INT/ Ist is a killing machine, a crazy monster who knows coming from where, he is specialized in bombing everything, with just a few bombs he might be able to blow down an entire world.
Skills: Crack: Ist plant a bomb in the target location opening a fissure on the floor blocking the unit path after detonation trapping everyunit on the fissure until the effect fades. Remote Drone: Ist build up a remote flying drone, avaiable to spy, become invisible for 2 seconds and suiciding to any target. Grenades: Ist throw a Grenade to any target in range exploding and damaging in the detonated area. KA-BOOM(ULTIMATE): Ist prepares one of hi's KA-BOOM famous bombs in the target location which blows EVERYTHING in the determinated AOE, after 2,30 minutes. (RANGE HERO)
Falindor the Assassin: AGI/ Falindor is the most cruel and savage criminal in the vast world, avaiable to spy and kill anyone who oppose him or his blades.
Skills: Master of Disguise: Falindor easly finds cover in any environment and finds himself avaiable to fade invisible with the environment (delays about 10 seconds without attacking any unit) if the Assassin gets too close to an enemy unit, Falindor will be revealed. Flashbang: Falindor throws a Flashbang grenade to a target location incapacitating afflicted units for a determinated time. Saganis: Falindor knows the technic of Saganis, with only a few seconds Falindor can appear in front of his enemy to cut off his head(blink strike). Decapitate(ULTIMATE): Deals high damage to a single unit and temporarily reduces the target movement speed by 30% while adds the buff "Savageness" to Falindor adding 30% Movement Speed. (MELEE HERO)

Builder: some Machine/bot
Buildings: P Imperial Palace (main) P Home(food), U Ancestral Hall, U Lore Caverns, U Earth Roof, T Generation Building, Laboratory, D Sentries
Units:
Tuur Fighter: most basic unit, melee, SKILLS: Autonogram blades(crit 10% x2)
Squad Officer: Skills; battle standards(adds a positive buff to allies and a negative to enemies("Moral Bonus" & "Moral Penalty")) - medium ranged unit, medium damage, medium atk rate, high movement speed, balanced, expencive.
Sniper: Skills; scope(shows a target location within certain range) - long ranged unit, high damage, slow attack rate and movement speed
Elite Infantry/tuur: Skills; Frag Grenades (AOE damage) expencive unit, medium ranged, high damage, medium attack rate
Ancestors Caller: Skills; reinforce spirit, call ancestor
Rider:
Sky Walker: flying unit
Proto-Phoenix: flying unit

-god damn, i had them deleted by mistake :/, let me rebuild the text-

Last edited:
Level 4
Not a half bad idea, i see where your going with this.

Tech/Spiritual normally does not go together, so probably this race will have some sort of Protoss theme to it [Magic and Technology], with tauren from what I'm seeing. Good idea, keep at it =D. +rep.
I might rename the race idea as well as the heroes, but that is VERY good influence to me =D.

Level 15
Not a half bad idea, i see where your going with this.

Tech/Spiritual normally does not go together, so probably this race will have some sort of Protoss theme to it [Magic and Technology], with tauren from what I'm seeing. Good idea, keep at it =D. +rep.
I might rename the race idea as well as the heroes, but that is VERY good influence to me =D.

well you can edit anything you want, this is just the basic idea :D

Last edited:
Level 18
Caspian
Type: Slow evolving / Resources Harvesting / Holding Positions

Heroes: Caspian Pope (Intelligence based, the spiritual and religion leader of the Caspian Empire).

Buildings: Two or Three defensive structures. Only two Training Structures. A wood AND a gold deposit (for faster expand). Main building can attack. They have walls (or not, it can be unbalanced). All structures are weaker than other races (lower hit points and maybe armor).

Units: Less units than other races (only two training structures). Lots of hit points, high food cost, average damages, not much armour but several defensive abilities.

Caspian Warrior (Offensive Stance - When enabled increases damages taken but gives x% of chance to deal a critical strike)
Musketeer (Gun Addon - Decreases movement speed but increases range)
Scout Horseman (Charge - Increases damages and gives AoE effect to the next attack)
Mobile Canon (Defensive Stance - When enabled, disables movement but highly increases armor, range and damages)
Monk (Heal, Studying - This ability can be used once, it gives a random ability from every others)
Cardinal (Divine Charge - Has x% of chance for each attack to cast an offensive strike who deals AoE damages)
Caspian Beast (Temperance - Disable attack for a few time but restores hit points, can not be disabled)

Level 4
Caspian race seems rather slow to play as, not sure many people want a slow race that takes forever to build up armies for such humble units. But you inspired me to make some sort of Pandarian race... somehow :con:.

I will probably make all those units more oriental styled, and instead of "popes" use Shugenja's, monks, and Samurai instead. +rep for somehow inspiring me =D.

Level 18
lol xD

When I say "+rep" I thought 'hmm maybe this race was good enough". But absolutely not xD

Anyway I'm glad it could help you :p

Level 4
Partly I posted this thread for a combination of race ideas/inspiration for races. I'm a very strange guy in Real life xD, so i can come up with the most random ideas somehow, and that was one of them =P.

Level 10
Remuneration
Overview
Type: 'Turtle'
Race: Machinery manned by a mix of races
Heroes: 2 Agility, 1 Strength
Strength: Gaining Income
Weak: Rush
Race History
The Remuneration started by a group of Humans getting the idea of mining a nearby mountain for gold. They managed to gain some Dwarfs to help. As years past, they became rich with the gold they found. Their priorities are on gaining an income whatever the cost.
Details
The Remuneration consists of warrior workers. Their armies sole strength is on income. Most units can harvest wood or gold, while at the same time being able to defend themselves.
Starting with the race is faster then most others. The basic worker unit costs less gold then other races, and can harvest 15 gold/wood off right at the start.
Starter units cost little gold, but are weak. They tend to be well at anti-rushing and harassing. More advanced units are expensive, but have the health and firepower to make them worth it.
Unit/Structure Basics
Structures:
Mining Camp: The basic structure. Can train workers and contains income-related upgrades.
Mining Station: Upgraded Mining Camp. Can train workers, contains income-related upgrades, and allows more advanced technology.
Mine Shaft: Final Upgrade for the Mining Camp. Can train workers and Harvesters, contains income-related upgrades, and allows for more advanced technology.
-----
Defense Bunker: Equivalent to the Barracks, the Defense Bunker trains all infantry units. Contains upgrades for infantry.
War Factory: Trains the machinery for the race. Contains the appropriate upgrades as well.
Air Pad: Trains all air units for the race. Contains the appropriate upgrades.
-----
Storage Shed: Acts as the farm for the race, increasing food limits. Had spiked walls to damage melee units. Doubles as an alternate income return point.
Operations Building: Contains all misc upgrades. Allows for advanced technology.
Equipment: Item vendor. Can train Miners.
-----
Dugout: A defensive structure that may hold infantry to give it attack power.
Tank Bunker: An defensive structure that has a high attack power. Can hold up to 2 infantry units.
Border Tower: A support structure that has an average attack, a high sight range, and an aura that increases the amount of gold/wood a worker is carrying by 5 (unit must be within 600_ of the tower).

Units:
Worker: Basic harvesting unit. Can carry 15 gold/wood at a time. Has low attack.
Harvester: Advanced harvesting tank. Can carry 20 gold/wood at a time. Has an average attack with range. Fast movement. Higher then average cost.
-----
Miner: Basic melee infantry. Can carry 5 wood. Armed with pickax which deals a low attack.
Explosives Expert: Basic ranged infantry. Armed with throw-able dynamite that explodes shortly after hitting the ground. Explodes on death.
Hunter: Advanced ranged infantry. Armed with a rifle and a shovel for melee attack.
Medic: Healing unit. Has healing aura, healing ability, and can carry 5 gold/wood.
-----
Wagon: An armed wagon essentially. Has a light gun, and can move fast. Has low health. Can carry 10 gold.
APC: A heavily armoured vehicle. Every unit inside gives it its attack power. Always armed with spiked sides which enables it to damage melee units.
Tank: What do you expect. Long ranged, damaging, slow moving tank.
Treader: Armed with a long ranged cannon. Can carry 15 wood. Is a worker and an artillery unit.
-----
Observer: Low cost, low health harassment vehicle. Moves pretty fast. Can carry 5 gold/wood.
Flying Bunker: A flying APC with its own high damaging machine gun.
Defender: Armed with dual firing missile launcher, and a high speed, you can expect a nice high cost.
Over-header: A fast moving bomber. Drops bombs like a WW2 bomber (around the target, whether or not they hit it). Destroys trees.
-----
Mine Craft: An amphibious mobile Mining Station. Deploys into a Mining Station that cannot upgrade, or research upgrades. Can pack backup into the Mine Craft. Essentially a slow moving, lightly armed tank. can carry 30 gold/wood when in tank mode.
My race idea, I tried to make it original and actually be balanced. Use as you wish, as this just ate about an hour of my day.

Level 4
Hmm, not sure "Income" will fit in this map, but its always good to have a race solely on machines :thumbs_up: . The Race itself seems imba, but thats my job :eek:, I'm thinking of using Undead gold mining/Night Elf gold mining for it, where the units have to man a "drill" and extract gold over time.

Lumbering will be a secondary for this race, as machines will cost a lot of lumber, so I'm thinking of 2 harvesters, 1 can be the classic 10 lumberer while the 2nd tier can harvest up to 50 lumber in a short period of time.

I think this race will be used by people who like having high hp/armor but low damage, making this race a great support race for Ranged Races [such as Demora].
+rep good work with organization on your post, and really.... 1 hour!? i think this man deserves a medal :grin:

K I could use some sort of "ranged" race... any takers? maybe goblins or something :cute:.

Level 8
Vikthors

Type: Naval/Mechanized Warfare
Race:They are humans who use technology
Heroes: 2 Intellegence 2 Strength
Intellegence: Admiral, General
Strength: Captain, Artillery Man

Admiral has several spells that will help your navy. And he will be required to construct battleships and a flagship. His spells are:
Reveal Ocean: Reveals a target spot in the ocean.
Naval Speed Aura: Increases the movement speed of all your ships on the map.
Naval Gunnery Aura: Increases the damage of all your ships on the map.
Naval Bombardment(Ultimate): bombards an area heavily(Must be close to water)(Should have 1 minute cooldown)

General has several spells that will help your army. And he will be required to construct tanks.
Reveal Battlefield: Reveals a target spot on the map.
Armored Speed Aura: Increases the movement speed of all mechanical units.
Armored Spearhead: Increases the Damage (20%-30%-40%) and movement speed 50% of all mechanized units around the General, lasts 10-20-30 seconds.
Fighting Withdraw: Heals all friendly units around the General for 50% HP and increases movement speed by 50%.(Should have 3 minute cooldown)

Captain is a powerful hero that is useful for killing enemy heroes.
Armore Piercing Shot: Shoots a armored piercing bullet dealing at a target unit(heroes allowed) X-X-X amount of damage and stunning for X-X-X.
Throw Grenade: Throws a grenade doing X-X-X amount of damage and slowing for X%-X%-X% for 5 seconds.
Rally Company: The Captain rallys his company, giving them 20%-30%-40% more damage.
Self Propelled Rocket: Fires a rocket at a target unit(heros allowed) dealing X amount of damage.

Artillery Man has several spells that are devastating against enemy troops.
HE Rounds: Fires several High Explosive shells at a target area doing X-X-X damage.
Smoke Rounds: Fires serveral Smoke canisters at a target area making enemy units miss 50% of the time and slowing them by 20%, lasts X-X-X seconds.

Details: This is a high tech race with very expensive units, but they are very powerful. This race has a combination of ships, mechanized land units, and powerful infantry. It is a highly offensive race, and has no defensive structures.

I'll post the units later, I have some ideas but I need to think about them a bit more. I'll post them later today or tomorrow morning.

Ranger Corps.
Type:Long ranged combat
Strengths:Good at long ranged, very quick, dangerous when kept afar
weaknesses: Hard to use, melee units cannot attack, ranged units are ineffective if defensive posts cannot hold the armies
Description: The ranger corps is composed mostly of ranged units and have no living melee units. However that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous. The rangers of the corps are trained to maim by whatever means possible. There are 3 types of melee units in the ranger corps. The first of them is the simple wooden post. These things keep the knights from charging and also keep melee enemies off the rangers with a taunt(call it what you want). There is however a better more expensive large wooden post which is more resilient and made of better wood and therefore has more armor. Finally, there is the sword-master, which can switch forms from a sword-thrower to his melee counterpart. The rangers are made to kill fast as they are generally drifting towards the less expensive spectrum and have faster attacks due to less armor.

I hope you find this to be a good idea for your races. I'm leaving it up to you to turn this old idea into a reality.

Level 4
@Destroyer25: There is no naval units, just a standard, Art of Defense map with custom races =( .But from what I've been reading it seems like a Napoleonic Race with Musketmen and cannons. Either that or some sort of WW1 era units.

I can wait for you to finish so I can see the end of that race, looks promising =]
I will promise rep when your done :grin:

@Lightning Brigade: The wooden posts could be a hassle for this race, so maybe I could make a "totem" hero that summons some sort of Totem that ticks off nearby enemies into attacking it. Seems like a balanced race, all units [except the swordsman] would have unarmored but have somewhat high piercing damage. Somehow i think you got the Idea from Blood Elves :xxd: since i remember Sylvanis having a "ranger corps", I also believed I lol'd at that.
I'll probably make that race +rep

Level 8
@Destroyer25: There is no naval units, just a standard, Art of Defense map with custom races =( .But from what I've been reading it seems like a Napoleonic Race with Musketmen and cannons. Either that or some sort of WW1 era units.

I can wait for you to finish so I can see the end of that race, looks promising =]
I will promise rep when your done :grin:

@Lightning Brigade: The wooden posts could be a hassle for this race, so maybe I could make a "totem" hero that summons some sort of Totem that ticks off nearby enemies into attacking it. Seems like a balanced race, all units [except the swordsman] would have unarmored but have somewhat high piercing damage. Somehow i think you got the Idea from Blood Elves :xxd: since i remember Sylvanis having a "ranger corps", I also believed I lol'd at that.
I'll probably make that race +rep

Oh sorry, you dont have any info on terrain so...You could just remove the naval stuff. And yeah its suppose to be a gunpowder sort of age, with like dwarvish looking tanks and stuff. I'll post the units soon.

Gaaladiir

Gaaladiir (Goblin, Gnome, Dwarf-ish models)

Type

Marauder/Steampunk/Tech

Heroes

1 Strength (Steamking) 2 Agility (XZ45 Steamsuit) (Primarch) 1 Intellect (Mechanist)

History

They have lived in secluded mountain villages seemingly since time began; their history books have no referance to migration or exodus of any kind. They have had years of drilling through the mountains to prefect their steam technology. The mountains have uniqe properties, and the water there makes incrediby effcient steam energy. another strange aspect of the tribes is the way that the terrain chages so suddenly, and because of it, each of the different sub-species of Gaalidiir is vastly different in physical Appearance. after a thousand years of seperation, the advent of drilling technology has allowed the different tribes to unite, and by so doing, conquer the world... or try at any rate...

Physical Dimensions

Gaaladiir
Sub Species

Gaalamorta -
Avg. Height: 2-3 ft.
Weight: 40-80 lb.
Skin Color: Green
Description: Strange and eccenteric enginners, an invaluable asset.

Gaaladurn -
Avg. Height: 2-4 ft.
Weight: 80-200 lb.
Skin Color: Tan
Description: Grizzled mountain men, normally lives in the snow, has long beards. powerful warriors.

Gaalahaet -
Avg. Height: 2-3 ft.
Weight: 40-80 lb.
Skin Color: Tan
Description: Miniature humans, or seemingly so, but they are far more intelligent and, suprisingly, rugged than most would think.

Units

Loads of goblin tanks, gnomes and dwarves steam stuff mostly. many are fast and have lots of heavy or fortified armor, but low health. they have several 'super' one of a kind tanks and planes etc. they have 5 troop/research buildings, but each trains fewer than average units. Their 'infantry' are mainly dwarves.

Buildings

Expensive, High Health and Armor. Soem can activate steam engines and fly or move.

Playstyles

They are slightly Defensive, but they have alot of quick-striking units, so if they were one unit, they would be a bunker with a sniper. :D But they are all quite expensive and slow to produce.

Defense

3-5 Different towers that are accually tech buildings as well, some may use steam to be able to move. High defense, low-ish attack.

Level 4
Seems to me all I am getting is Industrial-Era races :nw: to be honest its getting really repetitive, wondering if someone will make something new and not just copying off eachothers post :cry:.

Whats wrong with :spell_breaker: and :pal: or even :psmile:

All of them have feelings too =O.

I have another...

Zombie-Rush

Type:Blight spreader
strengths:quick units,powerful in melee, builds quickly, easy to play as
weaknesses:die quickly, can only walk on blight
Description:zombies are an odd race. The reason is because all units except the blight spreader(a flying nerubian ziggurat) have to have blight under them to live(if they step on ground that isn't blighted by the easy to use flying blight spreader they die). Zombies are proficient in just about everything and from the heavy [pathworks] to the incredibly light [blight fiends] they come in all sorts of armor. But they are all zombies. As long as they are on blight they are able to do well. The race is very powerful as long you plan out where you place your blight.
Conclusion:The best player of this race type is a master planner. Someone who will plan their moves precisely and with the utmost care. You must plan your battlefields or the enemy will lure you off of your beloved blight and kill your units. Making sure you have a lot of blight spread at all times is the key to playing this race.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you do not know how to make some of the stuff I have added to this race's identity I can help you.

The ranger corps should have the posts, they're based off the stakes archers used to prevent cavalry(often knights) from charging at them and killing them where they can't defend themselves. I guess you could find a stake model instead anyway totems wouldn't really the 100 years war archer army image but go ahead anyway.

Level 7
CaveMen SQUAD (lolz couldnt think of better name
Type/play style fast/early rush
Heroes: 2strength 1 agility 1 intellegance

Animal trainer, same as beastmaster, exept quillbeast is wolf.

Caveman Cheiftan: same as tauren cheiftan exept ultimate is last stand give bonus hit points, regeneration, and attackspeed

Pyromancer, sets area on fire, destroys trees, incenerate, haste aura, gives allies incresed movement and attack speed because hes mastered the "magic of fire" sets targeted area on fire, any units in flames will be slowed and take damage. thats his abilitys

agility hero, basically like blade master, exept his ultimate is finishing blows, attacks 3 times at target unit and deals 50 damage each attack, windwalk is renamed to sneak

Builder: Caveman Worker (dunno what else to name it)

Buildings: P CHeiftans Hut P/t lumber Hut T tool maker D slingers post
U warriors Hut trains slingers, CLubman and dino rider. U Seers hut, trains fire wielder and alchemist. U Pteradactil Roost trains pteradactil riders. (uhh dunno what type) trinket collector, item seller. P hunters post, food building.

Units: SLinger, simple ranged. Clubman, first melee. Dino Rider stronger mounted melee
Fire wielder, a warrior that uses fire to help him fight against buildings. alchemist, unit that heals allies with his "magic". Pteradactil rider, only air unit, a slinger on a pteradactil allows him to hit foes from a further distance and is harder to hit, has some evasion.

did hereos last... was running out of ideas by then lol

EDIT: man that took me 30mins to make?

Level 2
Race Name: The swarm

Type/Play style: guerrilla / mass attack

Hero : NONE!

General Description: Depends on your liking, could be a collection of mechanical or organic insect like creatures. They have no buildings, but a queen/mother ship that spawns basic worker and other factory units. These factory units will spawn the various other units that fit the role of fighter, melee or ranged or support.

The mother ship/ queen will be acting also as the main base for returning resources.
The mother ship/ queen and the other "unit producing units" will give aura to boost the spawns.

Advantage: very mobile, no fixed base, strong in groups leaded by the mother ship/ queen or "factories"

Disadvantage: very week individually.

units:

mother ship/ queen: most important one, similar to your town hall, spawn worker and "factories", give bonus aura.

"factories" : spawn different other units, including melee, ranged, caster... you name it, also gives aura.

the spawns: the produced units mentioned above with their specific purpose.

Level 8
hmm how about this ??

Knight

Type: Defensive/Offensive (depends on how you use your units)
Play Style: Early game/Late game (again depends on how you use your units)
Heroes: 2 strength 2 agility
Agility: ?? , ??
Strength: ?? , ??
Intellect: N/A

Bowman
Abilities: Volley,Shooter,able to upgrade into crossbowmen
Crossbowmen
Abilities: Aimed Shot,Shooter
Swordsmen
Abilities: Rage,Large Shield,Stun,able to upgrade into guardians
Guardians
Abilities: Rage,Large Shield,Stun,Shield Allies
Griffins
Abilities: Flyer,able to upgrade into a royal griffins
Royal Griffins
Abilities: Flyer,Battle Dive
Monks
Abilities: Shooter,Single Healing,able to upgrade into clerics
Clerics
Abilities: Shooter,Mass healing
Angels
Abilities: Flyer,Mass Healing,Reincarnation

i will post again when i can think of any more ideals and i hope you like the ideal :)

Last edited:
Level 14
Still! And it's not much old. 10 days..Plus, he should say when he moves on.

Race : Wicked Souls

Details:

Type : Spellcasting balanced race.

Play Style : Mid-Game

Pros : +A very balanced race.
+Has many useful spells.
+Heroes are versatile.
+Some of its units can exterminate armies when together.

Cons : -Alone, can't do any good thing.
-Units do not leave corpses; You cannot resurrect them.
-Units are vulnerable.
-One of the heroes has high damage, high attack speed, but has no spells.
Heroes : Strength [1] Agility [2] Intelligence [1]

The Terminator is a powerful strength hero that is adept at single killing, disorientating, and tanking.

Spells :
First Spell - Exterminate : Deals 100/200/300 damage to an enemy targeted unit. It also pushes him. (You could make it stun him if you don't want to have triggered spells ingame. There will be many with my heroes, but you can change the effect.)

Second Spell - Scorched Skin : The Terminator scorches his skin for few seconds. Attacks against him will become weaker. He will block 10/15/20 physical damage, and have a 10% chance to block the attack completely. But 5 of the enemies around him are forced to attack him.

Third Spell - Shatter : The Terminator emits a terrific howl that shatters the ground around him. The ground becomes fiery, and starts dealing damage to enemies inside it. The ground also becomes noisy (change terrain with a lil' bit of noise) and spawns spikes.The ground restores after few seconds.

Ultimate - Terminator Form : the hero transforms to a humanoid form. He no longer stays a ghost. While being a humanoid, scorched skin will always be activated. And he will also have a chance that enemies around him get forced to attack the Terminator.
Adds 500 health, 40 damage.

The sonic ghost is a hero that has no spells. He has, though, a powerful attack speed, and powerful damage. Useful to kill enemies rapidly. He has only one passive spell.

The spell - Sonic Boom : Every time the Sonic Ghost kills a unit, the unit explodes, dealing low damage to nearby enemy units.

The Psychic banshee is a hero adept at manipulating enemies, pushing, pulling, rotating and throwing enemies. Great to help units run.

Spell one - Mind Reading : The banshee reads the mind of the target unit, and predicts his next movements. He will always miss for two seconds.

Spell Two - Mind Psychiatry : The hero deals 150/200/300 damage to a target. The nearby enemies will then stick to it.

Spell Three - Meteor Crash : The Psychic Banshee summons a meteor from the sky, dealing 200/250/300 damage to enemies in an area, and dispersing them. Deals half damage to allied units in the crash site.

Ultimate - Levitate : The banshee levitates a target unit, pushing him, pulling him, rotating him or throwing him. Also deals 2x the agility of the hero + 400 as damage.

The holy reaper is a useful healer. He is an adept at healing allies and supporting them.

Spell One - Reaper Fire : The Reaper buffs a target unit with reaper fire and increases his attack speed by 25% for 10 seconds.

Spell Two - Enhance Soul : The Holy Ghost heals an ally for 200/300/350 health.

Spell Three - Stalk : The hero stalks a target enemy unit. The unit recieves 20/30/40 damage per second for 10 seconds.

Ultimate - Call of the Nether : The Holy Reaper calls the Nether forces to aid him and his allies. All enemies around the hero will recieve 250 damage, and allies around him will heal for 200 health.

That's it. Read carefully. You may change anything you want

Ghost
Hovering unit(can be attacked by ground, but is almost flying). Mini Curse.Can be upgraded to Banshee.
Banshee
Hovering unit. Curse. Can be upgraded to Reaper.
Reaper
Flying unit. Curse. Ghost Bolt. Drain Life.
Black Shade
Melee warrior unit. Taunt.
White Shade
Ranged counterpart of the Black Shade. Healer. Simply, heal.
Damned Soul
Powerful melee unit. Taunt. Drain Life. Can be upgraded to Soul Hunter.
Soul Hunter
Ultimate Ghost unit.Ranged Spellcaster. Drain Life. Drain Mana. Area Curse. Wicked Soul transform (More hp than soul hunter, less mana, but melee.)
Swarm Wyrm
Ultimate Flying unit.Low range, high damage. Swarm of chaos, Swarm of mana. (steals mana from all enemies around every second. Works like the spell Crypt Lord got ultimate) (Swarm of Chaos is like Crypt Lord's ultimate. Less damage, sure, and less swarms.) Crash. (Crashes to the land to attack an enemy unit fiercely.)

That's it for the units.

Level 31
Didnt read if it alerady have been said but

Angels

Type : Priests/Healer/Shadow

Pros : Very Defensive Units.
Good in group.
Many Usefull Spells.
Good to Resurect.
All units can attack airs.

Cons: Lacks of Offensive (Even with Shadow Priests).
Lacks of Melee units (they only have ranged).
Expensve units.

Heroes: 3 Inteligence, 1 Agility

Didnt though of the Ability but here is the heroes i think that would be good.

Archangel (good for Healing), Dark Angel (Best Offensive unit of the Angels), Sage (Support Hero), Angel Ranger (Fast and is also a good offensive).

Level 19
Legion
Type: Demon
Heroes:
Shadowkiller

- Stealth - Makes the Shadowkiller invisible of x seconds
- Strike from the Shadows - Shadowkiller attacks the target and deals x damage, then tranports to a different area.
- Dusk - The Shadowkiller makes the time of the day night, which is a requirement for the last skill.
- Shadow Slash - The Shadowkiller meditates and summons x number of clones for him which attacks an enemy unit and deals massive damage to it. The Shadowkiller is invulnerable at this stage, and requires it to be night.

Dark Elemental

- Mana Break - Makes the target unit have 0 mana for x seconds.
- Burn - Engulfs the target in flames dealing x damage per second to it and lasts x seconds.
- Dark Healing - Heals a freindly Legion Unit x hp and mana, but deals x damage to any non-legion unit,
- Coming of Darkness - The Dark Elemental calls out a meteor shower, which deals x damage and causes and earthquake to occur when hit and bursts out lava.

Demon Lord

- Darkness - Makes an area dark, which allows the Demon Lord to quickly attack the sigthless units.
- Demonic Strength - Gives the Demon Lord x bonus strength and attack speed.
- Demonic Conversion - Converts an enemy unit into a demon.
- Ritual - Sacrifices the Demon Lord to open a portal which kills any unit that goes in it.

Soul Reaper

- Soul Freeze - Stuns the target for x seconds
- Black Tornado - The Soul Reaper spins his scythe causing a tornado to form around him and he makes himself a blade tornado (Bladestorm).
- Reap - Kills the target unit
- Armageddon - Kills all types of units, including allies, invulnerable, except self at a large area.

Pros:
- Very strong
- High hp
- Good offense and defense
Cons:
- Many spells uses sacrificial of allies
- Low agility
- Most spells/effects need night as the time of the day

Warrior of the Night
The basic melee unit. Gets bonus agility and strength at night.
Demonic Mage
The basic ranged unit. Allows to kill allies to convert to skeletal minions.
Death Gaurd
Meduim melee unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.