• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stats Texts Help Me To Improve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey.

Help me to finish few texts for me. I need to lengthen these texts and make them sound good. If you have better ideas go ahead make totally new ones. I'm putting these texts to The Chosen Ones campaign.

Rep for the helpers.

Strength

Strength is a warrior oriented stats favors.

Strength increases Maximum Health, Health Regeneration and some abilities damages.

Agility

Agility is usually used by swift warriors who favors quickiness over power.

Agility increases Evasion Chance, Critical Damage, Steal Chance and some abilities damages.

Intellect

Intellect is for those who wants their magic to be potent.

Intellect increases Magic Damage, Maximum Mana and Mana Regeneration.

Level 28
Strength

Strength is what all true warriors strive for. Heroes and champions endure the most punishing blows thanks to their iron constitution and steely sinew.
Increases maximum health and health regeneration, as well as the damage of some abilities.

Agility

Agility is best suited to the swift and stealthy, who prefer skill to brute force. Thieves and assassins depend on their speed to survive, robbing their victims blind or killing the enemy without a sound and without a scratch.
Increases chance to evade, critical damage, chance to steal as well as the damage of some abilities.

Intellect

Intellect is the domain of those who seek arcane power and to tap elemental energies. Those blessed with a great mind rule the battlefield through potent spells and devastating sorcery.
Increases maximum mana and mana regeneration as well as magic damage.

Level 37
EDIT: I have finished the descriptions with my friends and if you want to see the final result you'll have to play the next version of The Chosen Ones campaign. ^^

Thanks cleavinghammer for help!

Hey, thanks for helping.

So what do you think about my upgrade? Should we make these texts more epic? You don't like something? What should be changed? What can be added? Tell me.

I still think they all should be still thought through. Especially Intellect sounds way too simple and small.

Strength is what all true warriors strive for. Heroes and champions strike with mighty power to defeat even the mightiest enemies and to endure the most punishing blows thanks to their iron constitution and steely sinew.

-> I wanted also to add that warriors can deal immense damage too. Not just take hit.

Agility is best suited to the swift and stealthy, who prefer skill over brute force. The ones who focuses on agility can evade more likely enemy attacks, strike to the weakest points of enemies or simply kill the enemy without a sound and without a scratch.

-> I didn't want to go the way of thieves and assassins.

Intellect is the domain of those who seek the power of magic. With a great mind rule the battlefield through potent spells and devastating sorcery.

-> I didn't like the word "arcane".
-> Everyone can go to magic, not just the "blessed ones".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.