• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Being funny - You're doing it wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
ITT:
trollercoaster.jpg

Level 7
I don't know where to post, that is why I posted it here.
I was posting this thread in the intension that people will learn and be more friendly, but it seems like people just don't want to be friendly here.

I perfectly understand you, I think I wouldn't do otherwise myself, actually, this thread isn't that bad to finally give me a reason to "flame" the flamers and trollers. But everything has a good and a bad side. The thread itself obviously became a trollercoaster, just as posted above. But yea, we should be even more precise about these trollers. I am not siding with you, neither am I against you, I am my own force, which in the end makes us all humans, but yes-trollers have to stop, but i fear that right now it's too early for that to happen.

Level 30
Seriously, nobody invited you trolls. You are saying non relevent stuff all the time.
If you really want to know why I think that you are troll, check your last posts.
All of them are offtopic and include harassing and irony or just arrogant "I don't need to listen to anyone because I know everything" stuff.

Seriously, if we don't help each other, we can't help ourself.
And as long as you keep posting such stuff I will not care about your opinion, because its not related to this thread, but to make you happy for your trolling.

All of them are offtopic
No. My first post wasn't. After that post, you point (or whatever it was you were trying to bring across) was destroyed so there was no further need of on-topic posts.

and include harassing and irony
OH
:ogre_rage:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

or just arrogant "I don't need to listen to anyone because I know everything" stuff.
You do realize you're the one who's being the arrogant prick, right? You are so retardedly WRONG.
You are without any doubt the worst debater I have ever seen in action. You bring arrogant, rude and offensive propositions expecting to be treated with respect. I guess that makes you even more arrogant.

I perfectly understand you, I think I wouldn't do otherwise myself, actually, this thread isn't that bad to finally give me a reason to "flame" the flamers and trollers. But everything has a good and a bad side. The thread itself obviously became a trollercoaster, just as posted above. But yea, we should be even more precise about these trollers. I am not siding with you, neither am I against you, I am my own force, which in the end makes us all humans, but yes-trollershave to stop, but i fear that right now it's too early for that to happen.
Oh God...

Level 7
No. My first post wasn't. After that post, you point (or whatever it was you were trying to bring across) was destroyed so there was no further need of on-topic posts.

OH
:ogre_rage:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

You do realize you're the one who's being the arrogant prick, right? You are so retardedly WRONG.
You are without any doubt the worst debater I have ever seen in action. You bring arrogant, rude and offensive propositions expecting to be treated with respect. I guess that makes you even more arrogant.

Oh God...
[/QUOTE]

I am a man of my words, and I do not say a man's arrogant, because he's not. He's protecting his own opinion. I respect that, and i do not have any intentions of crushing his own opinions. And, for your info, I was myself in a couple of posts above totally off-topic, i commented about the thread making, instead about trolling and flaming. And yes, if you argue with him, that basically means that you're on the other site, which is "Trolling and Spamming".
And If you now say my post "I am not siding with you, neither am I against you, I am my own force" was "stupid", well... it's not. I said I do not side with him when talking about making threads like this (Well, partly), but i side with him when talking about stopping Trollers and Flamers. And right now it appears that you're a flamer. Curse me as much as you want, I'll simply ignore you.

@Anarchon: Thanks.

Level 30
Seriously, nobody invited you trolls. You are saying non relevent stuff all the time.
If you really want to know why I think that you are troll, check your last posts.
All of them are offtopic and include harassing and irony or just arrogant "I don't need to listen to anyone because I know everything" stuff.

Seriously, if we don't help each other, we can't help ourself.
And as long as you keep posting such stuff I will not care about your opinion, because its not related to this thread, but to make you happy for your trolling.

I am a man of my words, and I do not say a man's arrogant, because he's not. He's protecting his own opinion. I respect that, and i do not have any intentions of crushing his own opinions. And, for your info, I was myself in a couple of posts above totally off-topic, i commented about the thread making, instead about trolling and flaming. And yes, if you argue with him, that basically means that you're on the other site, which is "Trolling and Spamming".
And If you now say my post "I am not siding with you, neither am I against you, I am my own force" was "stupid", well... it's not. I said I do not side with him when talking about making threads like this, but i side with him when talking about stopping Trollers and Flamers. And right now it appears that you're a flamer. Curse me as much as you want, I'll simply ignore you.

@Anarchon: Thanks.
Why would I flame you? I don't think I need to point anything out here, anyone can see that you're not that clever.

I'm not trolling. Why would I troll my home-base? You people seriously need to learn to talk about stuff you know the first thing about.

Trolling doesn't necesairly have to have the purpose to get people to flame you. UNLIKE WHAT MOST OF YOU PEOPLE THINK.
What you think is trolling is actually being an annoying ADHD fag that spams his retarded bullshit everywhere. If this definition were correct, you would all be 'trolling' me. There are so many forms of trolling...
I'm disappointed in you guys.

@anachron: you think ignoring me is the most mature thing to do, but it's not. The most mature thing to do is getting rid of your vein and just admitting that you were wrong the whole time. You should apologize for making such a wreck of a thread just for the sake of getting some attention because that's what you did.

Another troll has joined the discussion.

And no, I am not mad, I just don't care about offtopic posts since they will be deleted sooner or later and you will get negrep for it. ;-)

@anachron: you think ignoring me is the most mature thing to do, but it's not. The most mature thing to do is getting rid of your vein and just admitting that you were wrong the whole time. You should apologize for making such a wreck of a thread just for the sake of getting some attention.
What, who needs attention? I don't. I did this thread to help hive.
When I need attention I will call my friends and do something with them.

And besides, this also is offtopic. You don't believe I posted this for real, but I did. And so the best thing to do with your "I don't believe you at all because this is my way to think about it"-posts is to ignore them.

Level 30
Another troll has joined the discussion.

And no, I am not mad, I just don't care about offtopic posts since they will be deleted sooner or later and you will get negrep for it. ;-)

What, who needs attention? I don't. I did this thread to help hive.
When I need attention I will call my friends and do something with them.

And besides, this also is offtopic. You don't believe I posted this for real, but I did. And so the best thing to do with your "I don't believe you at all because this is my way to think about it"-posts is to ignore them.

This is hopeless. I actually tried to help you people. Go rage against the "TROLLERS" in your nice group of epic failure and christianity. I'm done.
Your stubbornnes is making me sick.
Report me for TROLLERING all you want. I've had it with this place anyway.

Level 7
Why would I flame you? I don't think I need to point anything out here, anyone can see that you're not that clever.

I'm not trolling. Why would I troll my home-base? You people seriously need to learn to talk about stuff you know the first thing about.

Trolling doesn't necesairly have to have the purpose to get people to flame you. UNLIKE WHAT MOST OF YOU PEOPLE THINK.
What you think is trolling is actually being an annoying ADHD fag that spams his retarded bullshit everywhere. If this definition were correct, you would all be 'trolling' me. There are so many forms of trolling...
I'm disappointed in you guys.

@anachron: you think ignoring me is the most mature thing to do, but it's not. The most mature thing to do is getting rid of your vein and just admitting that you were wrong the whole time. You should apologize for making such a wreck of a thread just for the sake of getting some attention because that's what you did.

Ok. The golden words: "Think before you speaK" are just converted to "Read before you post". You quoted something I wrote - as Anachron wrote it, which is just downright "illegal" (No, i won't say it's stupid). And if you say i'm not clever as i think, well, if i'm not clever, then that means I'm stupid, right? That is, indeed, an insult. And Ignoring is indeed the most mature thing to do, which you said to Anachron isn't. Ignoring, in this case, is tolerating.

Level 31
Hello guys.
Another thing is, trolling is not funny, its ridiculous and stupid. Whoever needs to troll should seriously troll the mirror. It just does not belong to the internet at all, even if some people don't get the reason why not.
your lack of understanding of the internet disturbs me

Also, spamming and flaming people is sh*t. Giving constructive critism is the way to go.
refer above

Also if you write in English, please use proper English and try to use symbols like fullstops. They really help other people.

you seem to disregard the existence of stupid people

When presenting a map, nobody actually cares about a wall of text.
is it me or does this seem like a really asshole thing to say

Quoting other guys to do fun with it isn't funny at all either.

its hi-larious

What all people will enjoy:
- Normal jokes. And with that I mean all kind of jokes.
- Telling funny things, like mistakes that you've recently made.

no.

your lack of understanding of the internet disturbs me
I know how the internet is, and I think we should change things that are not fine. Don't you think we should fix a problem?

you seem to disregard the existence of stupid people
Those people are not stupid, they are just lazy to write proper English.

takakenji, if you wouldn't be so lazy and read my posts you can see that I already said these things.

read a youtube comment box and your mind will be blown
Everybody on youtube trolls, spams or is to lazy to write a proper message. And its also known to youtube. I see many music videos that actually have 90% of the comments hidden because of that.

Spam != stupidity.

And by the way, there is no excuse for trolling, spamming or harassing. Refering to a site where it is like that does not give anyone the rights to do whatever he wants. We have rules here, and people agreed to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.