• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have a red diamond for rep!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
zomgzomgzomg

i have teh negative rep! this is obviously a good thing. I posted this topic despite the fact no one would care, as they would notice I have a negative rep! This is possibly spam, but Mecheon needs to make an example out of something to inspire fear in all!

Oh, and if you actually want the original post, you strange person,

Its the Blood Diamond. Wheres Leonardo DiCaprio when you need him?

My Diamond is better then your diamond. But there is many like it, but this one is mine, without it i am nothing, with it, i am something. This is my blood Diamond.

..............I want my jar of dirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
Happy Tauren is awsome. But see now my Blood Diamond is even better! I have 5 of them! fear me for i hold your destiny in my hands!

Level 6
Actually i don't double post, thats ONE quality i don't have :3

I dont make fun of people, i dont piss of Mods, but i think i irritate them but i <3 them all.

I dont rarley make threads...

Level 4
I admit, the blood diamond looks cool. But I'll stick with my skull. :p

Last edited:
Level 6
There's gotta be a hevean osmewhere, to save me from this hell. Can anybody out there feel me? I can't seem ot feel myself....I can't seem to see myself. Theres gotta be a hevean somewhere, I keep losing my way.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

No you didn't, you kept bitching everywhere about getting it removed.

Level 4
Wow noob spam. How 'bout we just ban you instead? I swear if I was admin and you stepped this far outta line I'd be all like BANSTICK. Just like that. This is probably why i'm not admin....

You're not admin because everyone would be banned.:wink:

Level 36
No, only the noobs would be bannned. There are a lot of non moderator/admin people here that I respect, because they are intelligent, they don't post noob comments, they don't spam like a bitch and they have a nice personality.

PS I'm glad you and I share the same outlook on things, Mech. ;)

Level 4
No, only the noobs would be bannned. There are a lot of non moderator/admin people here that I respect, because they are intelligent, they don't post noob comments, they don't spam like a bitch and they have a nice personality.

PS I'm glad you and I share the same outlook on things, Mech. ;)

You are only sucking up to Mecheon because hes a moderator. If any other person said what he said you would say:
"LOLLL!!111!111! NOOB!!11! UR A BOT!"

Level 36
LMAO. You are one sad fucking person. I'm 'sucking up' to Mecheon BECAUSE I LIKE HIM. I DON'T CARE whether he is a moderator or a lowly piece of scum such as yourself. If any other person said what Mech said, aside from you of course, my response would still be the same. I only call people noobs when they're ACTING LIKE THEM, sort of like you are now, hmm? The only people I ever call bots ACTUALLY ARE BOTS and if you can't distinguish between real users and bots then you need to seek professional help. Kthnxbye.

Level 4
LMAO. You are one sad fucking person. I'm 'sucking up' to Mecheon BECAUSE I LIKE HIM. I DON'T CARE whether he is a moderator or a lowly piece of scum such as yourself. If any other person said what Mech said, aside from you of course, my response would still be the same. I only call people noobs when they're ACTING LIKE THEM, sort of like you are now, hmm? The only people I ever call bots ACTUALLY ARE BOTS and if you can't distinguish between real users and bots then you need to seek professional help. Kthnxbye.

So I'm a bot then? Because you obviously just flamed me for no reason. Oh wait, it might have been because I was making a point...hmm.

Level 24
Chad, brad never said a thing about bots, so where the hell did you get that idea from? And yea, brad did flame you for making a point, but it was a stupid point, that was very far from the truth.

This entire thread was completly stupid in the first place, so i'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.