• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Heya, I gave some jokers reputation, and refreshed page just to check and nothing happened? Also I have some rep points that aren't actually giving me rep. Is this supposed to be the case, I have little happy rep people but the rep itself is the empty spinning diamond in most cases.

So is this a bug, or is it something else I am unaware of?

I simple HAD to post once this concern presented itself to me, I'll be losing many nights sleep thinking of all those people feeling unappreciated and lacking in pretty little gems.

Level 17
If you got 10+ rep you will be able to give 1 rep point.

Just noticed you got 1 rep, so it will just give neutral rep.

Level 3
whoa whoa whoa, so if i had idk like 300 rep. i would only be able to give 2 rep points forever? that would be the only person i would eb able to +rep until i got another 200?

Level 14
If you have 1 rep or more (maybe it's 10.. I could give rep when I had 1) you can give 1 rep. If you have 200 you can give 2. If you have 400 you can give 3 and so on. Also, every 2,000 posts gives you 1 additional Rep Power.

It's initially 10.

I know cause like a month or two ago I got 10 and was finally able to give 1 rep.

Level 14
Yes, you're right Hawkwing :)

Heya, I gave some jokers reputation, and refreshed page just to check and nothing happened? Also I have some rep points that aren't actually giving me rep. Is this supposed to be the case, I have little happy rep people but the rep itself is the empty spinning diamond in most cases.

So is this a bug, or is it something else I am unaware of?

I simple HAD to post once this concern presented itself to me, I'll be losing many nights sleep thinking of all those people feeling unappreciated and lacking in pretty little gems.

You cannot give "real" rep until you have 10 yourself.

Read this: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f97/reputation-faq-59458/

Status
Not open for further replies.