• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[IMG] Issues with Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
You know that people tend to give you rep, and that you can add images to it with , but I find it rather annoying that some of the people here keep giving rep here and there with a[COLOR="Red"] fucking huge [/COLOR] image in the rep-message. And especially that I got a damn cookie bug on my browser, makes it even more annoying since I gotta keep relog in and close those damn rep-tabs.

So have you ever considered to put a maximum size of [IMG]'s in Rep messages?
Hell, I even take an attachment just to keep those 1024 x 768's away.

I rest my case of now.

Level 22
I'll look into this. I can't guarantee anything though, because I don't think I can just check a box and have it fixed on this one.
I think I'll have to rewrite the [IMG] tag to check the size of the image or similar.

Level 22
> How about just killing the BBcode in the repstufthingy?

It's not that easy. All of that is tied together.

Anyway, this is in the process of being addressed. Images that are larger than a certain amount in your rep comments get cut off exactly like an overlarge signature - this does not happen yet in the public section, but should soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.