• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What does The Hive Workshop stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 40
I'm sure you're all well aware of the goings-on of the previous months and of more recent times. Yes, it's been tumultuous, and it's finally coming to a close. However, this is something that's been bugging me for a long time, and I've thought for a while now is likely one of the roots of the problem.

So, to begin, I'm sure you've all heard of wc3campaigns. They're "awesome," they're "elitist," they're "assholes," say what you will. However, consider their policy versus the Hive.

Suppose someone posts a spell in the Spells section of both sites. The spell, quite frankly, sucks. What happens?

• On The Hive, a certain percent of random people will inadvertently give it a 1/5, and another random group will do so with a 5/5. These are doomed to occur. However, consider the more frequent users. They're relatively divided; some of them will tell the person, quite bluntly, that their spell sucks, and here is why. Some will say they have potential but could work on the following things. And so on. That is to say, everyone has their own unique way of approaching things.
  • On Warcraft III Campaigns, the response you can expect is pretty clear. Blunt but effective. You'll be told that your spell sucks, here's why, and here's what you can do to improve it. This is a turnoff to a lot of people, but it's predictable.

Now. No one wants this site to be like Warcraft III Campaigns (after all, what would be the point?), so we don't want to follow their method; we need to fill a different niche. However, just what is that niche? The problem is, it's currently unclear. Some people take a very nice approach. Some take a blunt approach. Some are halfway in between, and who knows where the rest are?

So, what are the implications of this? As far as I see it, inconsistency, confusion, and resentment. Why?

• Inconsistency is obvious; each person has their unique approach, and those approaches at The Hive are all over the map.
  • Confusion is a direct product of inconsistency; how do you know what to expect?
  • Resentment comes from one group disliking another's approach to solving a problem. For example, a lot of people are the type who aren't fans of harsh criticism, and are often annoyed at those who are fans thereof.

So, by the very nature of the problem, there's no clear solution. That is why I'd like to ask you what The Hive Workshop means to you in regards to this issue. Perhaps this may help get us out of limbo, so to speak.

I'm not talking about a change of rules. I'm talking about a change of spirit.

On a slight side note, while we are in this grey area at the moment, keep this in mind. If you have a problem with someone else's style, great! You're entitled to your opinion. However, not everyone else wants to be entitled to your opinion. If you have a problem with someone over this, feel free to talk to them in private or where relevant, but don't try to twist threads to suit your venting of your disagreement with them, for whatever reason.

Level 40
I think we can all agree that no one likes either end in that sense, but out of the actual criticism spectrum, there are a variety of ways you can go about it.

Let me elaborate. Take the example above of the newb with their first spell ever.

Some Harsh Guy said:
Sorry, but this spell is old and simple. The coding is rather badly done, the effects are choppy, and the idea is mediocre.

Your code was flawed in that it leaked, [etc...].

When thinking of ideas, try to come up with original materials, rather than copying DotA or another popular game.

[etc]

Some Nice Guy said:
Hi, and great try for your first spell! However, I'd have to suggest you work on your ideas some more, as not many people appreciate copying DotA so much.

About your code, while you're learning fast, you could definitely work some more on some areas, such as leaks, [etc...].

[etc]

Some prefer one, some prefer the other, some prefer something in the middle. It's unclear (and unlikely) whether or not one is better than the other in the end.

Level 35
There has to be a balance on what a proper critique is.

I propose an example critique dialogue, perhaps a version posted in each category, with the story changed to suit the section it is required in.

However, like ~Void~ said.

Blunt critique is fine...but the very second they put something like:

"Go die, kill yourself, this made me cut my own wang off, this made my ovaries pop due to the sheer amount of crap, Naruto could make a better model, BELIEVE IT THIS SUCKS, I drank sea water after looking at this skin, I tried to gas myself in a dutch oven due to your sucky work, I ate a kilogram of nickle to blind myself after looking at your spell, you made me crap blood your code is so shitty"

These comments, are not very welcome.

Comments like "You made me orgasm" are pretty much useless...and while we would prefer that you backed up your praises, its sometimes rather strange to try and describe why exactly you do like a piece of work, if you get my meaning.

Level 10
The Hive is a very friendly place. It has a friendly atmosphere, and for the most part friendly moderators and administrators who are sometimes willing to bend over backwards to help the common Hive user.

However, I think at times the Hive is too friendly. I think people may be afraid to criticize the higher-ups and in some cases other normal users. It's like they think they'll be smited because if that user, who they just said sucked at drawing, tells a moderator, his/her ass is grass. But there should be nothing wrong if I tell you that your recent model is incredibly sub-par, as long as I tell you why. Too many people are hurt when they're work gets shot down, and I understand that if you work really hard on something and get told that it's...really not as good as you thought it was, it may hurt a bit.

And in some cases, people here may be treated like gods by the rest of the userbase. Criticism isn't "Awesome :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:!", seriously. It's once again as if they even say one thing that may insinuate that the author's work isn't really fucking awesome, they'll die or something.

Now I haven't seen many cases during my membership (which isn't that long, to be honest) where people are mercilessly ripping apart people. Sure it comes up occasionally. It needs to be done a bit more. There needs to be an evening out of the "friendly factor" of the site in order to become more successful as a whole, if that's the site's aim.

Level 40
Perhaps, HT, I'm somewhere in the middle and I imagine it shows. You're welcome to post some harsh constructive criticism exemplars if you have any. However, I'd appreciate it if you could more so refer to the main topic of the thread.

To Elenai: Indeed, I think we can all agree that the comments that lack constructiveness on either end are a definite no-go, and the people who tend to make those comments aren't really part of the community anyhow.

Anyhow, Saber definitely has the idea of what I meant by this thread.

A.R.

Skin Reviewer
Level 25
IMO, there's a good balance between WC3 modding sites. If you want critique on the
level of demanding professional standards for the most polished outcome, you go to
WC3C. If you want acceptance and enthusiasm with a moderate level of standards, you
go to THW. If you want to post low-quality recolours, paint blobs and CnP and get OzMG
AWxZOME!!11! replies, you go to TheHelper :p

Forgive me if I seem harsh here, but that's how it seems.

IMO, there's a good balance between WC3 modding sites. If you want critique on the
level of demanding professional standards for the most polished outcome, you go to
WC3C. If you want acceptance and enthusiasm with a moderate level of standards, you
go to THW. If you want to post low-quality recolours, paint blobs and CnP and get OzMG
AWxZOME!!11! replies, you go to TheHelper :p

Forgive me if I seem harsh here, but that's how it seems.

Touche, couldn't agree more.

Level 14
AnemicRoyalty said:
go to THW.
This is actually how I approach critique on both sites. You'll notice that I don't post in any section except site discussion here; there's a reason for that. My critique is always a certain way, and it's always the way that people here don't appreciate, so I keep it reserved to the site that best represents and stands behind such a critiquing style. I have no intention of trying to confuse users here with my opinions that they may or may not appreciate.

My understanding of what the Hive stands for in terms of critique is appreciation before all else. The hive wants to make you feel better about yourself and wants you to enjoy your time modding, however limited such time might be. I appreciate that, as each site needs its own goals, that just means that I feel obliged to withhold my critique and own work from the Hive and reserve it for a place that I know people go to specifically for such work. Each site's users have different needs, so I'll give them what they expect so that -- exactly as Poot suggests -- they won't be irate over what I give them.

I love both sites for vastly different reasons; that's ultimately what it boils down to.

Level 31
Negative review are certainly welcome as long as it doesn't contain troll/flame bait/malicious note. Unfortunately, most of the user failed to do so and usually wound up in War which resulted in negative reputation or worst, banned.

Here is a example of it.

Sample of bad negative review said:
Bullshit, this map is simply awful. Your dickhead failed to think ? Which fucker would bother to play your childish & yet stupid map with over 4mb at battlenet ? Battlenet only enable user to host map with less than 4 mb, you asshole.

Get your fucking brain straight, you faggot. The map spawn a hell of monster and get the wc3 lag. What kind of fucktard you are for setting the trigger spawn 10 monster every 2 seconds ?

GOSH DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS LAME MAP.

1/5 for being a moron

Sample of good negative review said:
This map quality are poor. It exceed the files sizes limit by 1mb which tally up to 5mb. For your information, battlenet only support map with the files size below 4mb.

Apart from that, the game certainly doesn't user friendly as it spawn a large amount of creep at short duration, rendering it to be lagging after a period of time. The GUI are poorly develop at the meantime, there is plenty of leak that you did not fix with custom scrip. It could caused the entire game to be lagging if the trigger execute frequently.

I am sorry, but the quality are currently unacceptable, even for the hiveworkshop standard.

1/5

Unfortunately, how many user could resist from writing a negative review in proper way without spark a drama or what we called "drama"

Level 24
Well, I try to be generally encouraging in my reviews even if the maps sucks. Point out the flaws, and do so bluntly, but also point out what is good and how they should elaborate on that. Wc3C works, in some way, because of sites like THW and T-H. People who would normally flock to Wc3C come here instead, improving the quality of the member base there. People who are interested often come here to get a base in wc3 modding, and learn more skills. Others come here and make flame reviews, or "zomg!!1 meak moar plz, kkthzbai!".

Much talent has graduated from THW, and moved on. Others just as talented have stayed behind.

But, anyway back on topic. Blunt reviews, but with encouragment and point out all aspects of the game. The one exception is Naruto Spellpacks. There, F-L-A-M-E! (Kidding . . . well kinda)

Level 36
I think we can all agree that no one likes either end in that sense, but out of the actual criticism spectrum, there are a variety of ways you can go about it.

Let me elaborate. Take the example above of the newb with their first spell ever.

Some prefer one, some prefer the other, some prefer something in the middle. It's unclear (and unlikely) whether or not one is better than the other in the end.

It's better in the middle of those two. Those are the two extremes.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I expected the Hive to be somewhere between TheHelper/EpicWar and Wc3Campaigns, but often I find that there is a lack of balance.
Some (unfortunately most) people basically spam a comment on your resource telling you that it's awesome and rating a 5, regardless of its true quality. Others, such as Ash, will drop the hammer down you. The feeling that I currently get is not that the Hive stands between the two edges, but rather that... we're not trying to mix water and salt, but instead forcing two rocks against each other.

Maybe things would work out best if only people with a certain amount of posts/reputation were allowed to comment and vote. I see guests registering specifically to post one of these spammy messages I mentioned above.

Level 14
Honestly I find most of the times that the best criticism comes from threads that people make in the respective forums (Modeling/Animation, or Triggering, or whatever) because that's where the actual Moderators, or people who know their stuff, look for things to talk about.

Take the Modeling forum, for example. If someone posts a legitimate question, or concern, or whatever, they usually get a really good response.

The reason for that is that the "n00bs" who join the post one post about a resource generally are only looking in the section (models, spells, etc..) that they want a particular item from, they don't even look at the forums.

Now, on-topic:

Some Harsh Guy said:
Sorry, but this spell is old and simple. The coding is rather badly done, the effects are choppy, and the idea is mediocre.

Your code was flawed in that it leaked, [etc...].

When thinking of ideas, try to come up with original materials, rather than copying DotA or another popular game.

[etc]

I actually think that's the best way to respond, it's not harsh at all. Ever seen one of TDR's responses? lol.

That response is somewhere in the middle, which is how it should be. Nice enough not to completely destroy the person inside but it gives good criticism/ideas.

On the same thought, if you're going to say something sucks, you have to give a reason why and at least one way to fix/change/make it better. Otherwise it's just a wasted post and generally causes fights.

I view the Hive as somewhere where everyone has a chance to display their works and get feedback in a moderately kind fashion but also with real and substantial critique.

Level 40
Yes, but Archian, the question isn't your goal, but how you get there.

To Rui: I hardly think that would solve the problem. While it does indeed get rid of the extremes (to an extent anyhow), it doesn't even approach dealing with the grey area in the middle, which is what this thread is meant to address. Also, as hawk said, associating reputation with value is a bad idea.

Level 35
You just have to post truth with nicety.

Your critiques must be like a well baked ham with a touch of glaze...(yum)

Full of delicious and robust savoury tips and critique, with some points on the negatives:

(like how ham isn't the healtiest of meats)

All lightly glazed to make it look appetizing.

Level 14
Ugh, Archian..
HappyTauren said:
I speak what I think, though.
Now you need to learn how to do it with both tact and dignity.

Anyways, you can't tell people how to think or how to act, and there's no legitimate and fair way to tell people how to respond to threads. This thread is pointless if it's to discuss what should be done to enforce conformity, but is rather quite interesting just to see what people think.

Level 9
I like the Hive the way it is, I view it as a family of some sort.
We Love eachother, we hate eachother, we help one another, and we screw eachother over! The biggest change we need is removing the people who will come here to post around 3 posts then leave us.
I'm gunna be harsh and agree with Rui here... I agree that posts and rep should dictate what you can and cannot do.

Level 36
I love harsh criticism? Why? Because there's no need to gussy up the truth. If it sucks, it sucks. You're not doing the person any favours by making them believe that their work is awesome. That's not to say you have to go out of your way to make the person feel like a tool (Though I've done so on occassion), but that you have to state the facts, as they are.

Trying to dance around the truth is totally retarded. If a person isn't capable of handling an honest critique of their work, they will never get better. Ever. And if that's the case, they shouldn't even be using this site.

Level 14
The issue is that not only are the users divided in what they think the site stands for, but so is the staff itself. Fixing it would be akin to telling users how to think and would shaft half the population one way or another.

Level 24
I like the Hive the way it is, I view it as a family of some sort.
We Love eachother, we hate eachother, we help one another, and we screw eachother over! The biggest change we need is removing the people who will come here to post around 3 posts then leave us.
I'm gunna be harsh and agree with Rui here... I agree that posts and rep should dictate what you can and cannot do.

It is basically impossible to remove those who, register make 0-10 posts then leave.

The thing is that posts and reputation are not representative of anything. When I first came to the Hive for my first 500 posts they were verging on spam. They didn't classify as that, but I repeated points others had made and so on.

And, reputation should NOT be worth anything or have any effect on your ability to influence the site. I'm going to use this as an example: Last week, I was over at a friends house (Poots & Bobos to be exact). It was 3:00 AM, and I was tired. I go, give a few friends of mine some reputation, no biggie right? I receive "return" reputation for the next day or two and look - I got 3-4 rep for it! This isn't even an extreme case, I was just giving 3-4 friends some shiny gems. If I wanted too I could log in every (24?) hours and give 6-8 of my friends reputation, or even just random people. Even if I only receive 50% of that back its still, say . . . 4-8 reputation a day. Attached, this is my reputation from the past month. I have not been particularly active recently, and not where you would normally expect to get reputation (ie: Triggers/Scripts, Resources . . . ect. It totals to about 20 rep. ALL of it was from friends. One of it, that wasn't even 1 reputation was for genuinely helping someone. I tend to help newer users, and hence receive no rep for it (not that I care).

Attachments

• RepDemo.gif
    RepDemo.gif
    20.4 KB · Views: 183
Level 27
There is a difference between insulting someone and insulting their work.

While you probably shouldn't be insulting someone's work, (it may be the only way to provide proper critique) you certainly should not be insulting the user.

Because that is against the rules.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
A good idea, but this would associate rep with something that actually had value.
Well, that's another problem: changing the reputation system to something that actually works.
I see people delved into the problem, but that was not really my aim. It's slightly off-topic, but I guess Poot doesn't mind.

The choice remains to let the directors decide who can comment, rate, and vote. Eliminating the comment section for the ordinary user would also increase activity in the Map Development forum – people actually need an official thread if they want everybody to be able to comment on their project. While the forum remains unmoderated (well, I clean it once every weekend), I don't think we would get all the spam we currently get, since the new Map Development rules cover those messages up pretty well.

Level 14
Rui said:
Well, that's another problem: changing the reputation system to something that actually works.
So long as the user can decide when to give reputation, it will forever work as it does. It's not that it doesn't work, it's that it works all too well. It does exactly what it was intended to do and some people just aren't prepared to handle that.

Level 18
Harsh critique, you say? Well, let me give you an example of what I find a substantial critique.

When I posted my first modeling try here, it was an epic fail, hence immediately rejected by General Frank. He reviewed it with a rather harsh comment, describing exactly why it is a poor model edit. I was (to my shame) noobishly pissed off and wrote him a PM "Well, what is then considered a MAJOR model edit?". No, he did not reject me with something like "Watch and learn, noob." What he wrote was "There are some examples of a major model edit. (he inserted a link with a couple of models of his.) You see, make it so it does not look like the original model." He gave me the piece of advice that I'd been missing.

So this is what I see as creative critique. Or it can be softer:

Softer Critique said:
Even though you a beginner, your map/model/skin/spell is far too badly made. But do not get desperate, since I can give you an advice on how to do it better. Let me tell you your mistakes and how you can improve your work: blah, blah, blah.

So your comment will not be taken as something offensive and the newbie will not go into tears and ragequit mapping/skinning/modeling/terraining and so on.

Yes, do tell them that their work sucks now. Because in most cases it does. But without an explanation about the mistakes made and a clue for fixing them this is no critique, just spam. Do not say "You are a noob, you will always remain such". Help people release their true potential. Hell, look at my signature.

Level 24
I'm sure you're all well aware of the goings-on of the previous months and of more recent times. Yes, it's been tumultuous, and it's finally coming to a close. However, this is something that's been bugging me for a long time, and I've thought for a while now is likely one of the roots of the problem.

So, to begin, I'm sure you've all heard of wc3campaigns. They're "awesome," they're "elitist," they're "assholes," say what you will. However, consider their policy versus the Hive.

Suppose someone posts a spell in the Spells section of both sites. The spell, quite frankly, sucks. What happens?

• On The Hive, a certain percent of random people will inadvertently give it a 1/5, and another random group will do so with a 5/5. These are doomed to occur. However, consider the more frequent users. They're relatively divided; some of them will tell the person, quite bluntly, that their spell sucks, and here is why. Some will say they have potential but could work on the following things. And so on. That is to say, everyone has their own unique way of approaching things.
  • On Warcraft III Campaigns, the response you can expect is pretty clear. Blunt but effective. You'll be told that your spell sucks, here's why, and here's what you can do to improve it. This is a turnoff to a lot of people, but it's predictable.

Now. No one wants this site to be like Warcraft III Campaigns (after all, what would be the point?), so we don't want to follow their method; we need to fill a different niche. However, just what is that niche? The problem is, it's currently unclear. Some people take a very nice approach. Some take a blunt approach. Some are halfway in between, and who knows where the rest are?

So, what are the implications of this? As far as I see it, inconsistency, confusion, and resentment. Why?

• Inconsistency is obvious; each person has their unique approach, and those approaches at The Hive are all over the map.
  • Confusion is a direct product of inconsistency; how do you know what to expect?
  • Resentment comes from one group disliking another's approach to solving a problem. For example, a lot of people are the type who aren't fans of harsh criticism, and are often annoyed at those who are fans thereof.

So, by the very nature of the problem, there's no clear solution. That is why I'd like to ask you what The Hive Workshop means to you in regards to this issue. Perhaps this may help get us out of limbo, so to speak.

I'm not talking about a change of rules. I'm talking about a change of spirit.

On a slight side note, while we are in this grey area at the moment, keep this in mind. If you have a problem with someone else's style, great! You're entitled to your opinion. However, not everyone else wants to be entitled to your opinion. If you have a problem with someone over this, feel free to talk to them in private or where relevant, but don't try to twist threads to suit your venting of your disagreement with them, for whatever reason.

Whenever I review,I tend to salute,talk politely!

After all it's in my interest to make good and be loved by others!

But I put it blunt and simple for them,it's bad or good!

And they always accept even the bad news.It's just a thing of grade here,they view you and think that you'll either make something good for them or something bad,but if you sound nice and appealing to them,they'll go with the flow!

There was one case where the guy was simply idiot,I got his map accepted and he complained that I gave a 3/5 grade!

It's not a problem of abordation it's the problem how you do it,I say nicely and calm would do fine,if not,then simply say it!

Level 24
Funnily enough, I just had a discussion with the other hawk (wing that is), and he responded within 5 minutes. Anyway, moderators generally have enough work to do, with moderating and not receiving random messages.

Also, Resource Moderation forums are available, for that kind of complaint.

Level 6
Oh no! I punished you! MY GOD IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! HOW DARE I PUNISH YOU?! THAT WOULD BE OUTRAGEOUS! A FINE PERSON SUCH AS YOURSELF DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED!
Blowing things out of proportion eh? See a decent mod would have seen my post and ignored it. Your job as a mod isn't to get involved in conflicts on a personal level: its your job to resolve the conflicts. Your first impression on me was you get involved with them on a personal basis. Unless you were having a bad day then there is NO EXCUSE for your behavior.
You blatantly broke the rules.
You're right.
If you want me to dig up quotes, I can, you've said that you didn't give a shit about the rules, because with your god complex, you felt that you were above them.
I said I didn't give a shit about your rules. That's an open form of disrespect towards you but not others. Hence why I respect Ralle's rules or GeneralFrank's rules but not yours.
You CLEARLY have some sort of self esteem issues. Don't take it out on us. That's it. That's all that needs to be said.
So you're going to school for psychology then? Glad to know someone who is professionally trained is psychoanalyzing me.
The Hive Workshop stands for whatever it wants. Over the years we've lost a general focus, and expanded so that just about anybody can contribute to the Hive in their own ways.
See now this is something I can respect. Its objective and somewhat neutral. And probably the first decent thing Ive ever seen you post.

EDIT:
On another note: Why does the smallest post not directed any any person specifically piss everyone off? What started this was simply me stating my opinion and then BAM I had 3 people on top of me trying to dig me a gave. Its not like I was insulting anyone and its not like I was forcing my opinion down anyone's throat. So then why must every post I make turn into a conflict? Obviously I'm at fault for replying to them but the fault lies on them for not being able to disagree without resulting to insulting and making malice filled posts. Why do they feel the need to do this when I haven't addressed them directly unless something has become personal? And if something has become personal what could that have been? Obviously at least one of them feels insulted that I don't accept them for trying to fit in. The other two are unclear. Anyhow thats just something to think about.

Level 6
I'd appreciate it if you people refrained from ruining this thread, as it is quite adverse to the point of it.

Alright. I'll refrain from off topic posts.
To sum up my point of view:
I believe the hive's role is to nurture the elitist attitude while allow the "noobs" to have their own community on the same site. In this respect its very diverse but unfortunately it leads to feed for the elitist attitude.

Well this side has 3 splitten user group in my opinion...
The first group:
Do not post at all just keep privaced.
Second one posts but only posts something like "Rocks, 5/5" or "Sucks, 1/5" because they do not want to care about improving (because someone else it better you know)
and last but not least the third..

Those like admins and most over 1k post users who try to keep this side as good as it is.

Paladon is a nice exception which attest me that that what I said is true.

(Well I've to say as I first started at this side I was confused about the 1,2,3 k post users, I did only post once a week or less, because you have nothing here.. but as more you have the more you want!... So its a circle of hell..)

Level 12
There's not much you can do, people will always post feedback & critique in their own way.
So long there are mods who will weed out harsh/insulting comments, then it should work out fine.

Ralle already 'upgraded' the resource section a while ago, where you must post a comment to rate it. This I think already solves a large chunk of the problems.

As for comments, it's always nice so they give strong critique, yet still remain positively encouraging.

There's not much you can do, people will always post feedback & critique in their own way.
So long there are mods who will weed out harsh/insulting comments, then it should work out fine.

Ralle already 'upgraded' the resource section a while ago, where you must post a comment to rate it. This I think already solves a large chunk of the problems.

As for comments, it's always nice so they give strong critique, yet still remain positively encouraging.

I agree with Fulla, even when voting bad they need to comment and it protects most of the downraiters from doing when they have no reasons to downrate it.

Level 34
Older members are usually the ones that give the more blunt critiques. After helping so many people, and commenting on so many crappy resources, you get a little tired of keeping the friendly attitude. I've changed quite a bit since I first came here. As long as you continue to encourage the people to keep trying and to actually give advice, I don't think it's a big deal.

Older members are usually the ones that give the more blunt critiques. After helping so many people, and commenting on so many crappy resources, you get a little tired of keeping the friendly attitude. I've changed quite a bit since I first came here. As long as you continue to encourage the people to keep trying and to actually give advice, I don't think it's a big deal.

Omg, read my user text!

Also I am always polite, OMG get it!!

Is it that hard?

[/ironicoff]

You are right... As more you see and get as more you get sad of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.