• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do you want to do with your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't see a thread like this around and I think it would be interesting to know. Simply state what you want to do with your life and why(don't have to say why).

I might go into the Air Force if school doesn't work out for me and if things work out well I would like to do special effects for movies, specifically CGI.

Level 11
i was thinking about goin to SCAD to get into the movie business... hopefully the rumors are wrong and the illuminati doesnt control !@#$..

Level 12
what do i want to do with my life? well...
nothing really. make somesort of a machine that makes me a god?

EDIT: made it a lil bit clearer.

Last edited:
Level 19
I thought about thinking of a way to use the power of nuclear fusion but some douchebag will abuse it somehow so I won't
I'll just live and die someday :vw_death:
world will keep spinning without me

Else, become a teacher. I like to explain shit to the infidels.

think about it again
there are people so damn stupid that it will take hours to make them understand even the most simple things but a few hours later they will have forgotten everything and you have to explain it again and again and again....
and next year you have to explain the exact same old stuff to the next grade

Level 25
Finish Uni ---> get a higher degree ---> get a descent job maybe travel ---> make a load of money ---> buy apartments and stores ---> rent them for monthly income ---> build a house ---> get married ---> have children ---> start saving for their Uni funds ---> retire with income still coming from the rented ---> die.

Believe it or not :/ those are my plans
no go to space/become famous/live happily ever after bullshit.

Level 17
If getting good at graphic design doesn't cut it, I'll try go for being a jeweler.
I got the skills (so I'd like to think).

Level 2
I'm going to study Vet, cause since I was child I loved be around animals, well, now in my city there are a lot of animals, but here we call them persons =P

Level 14
I want to do the following things in life:

1. jump of a verry high building and survive

2. burn a car and blame the dog (Don't forget to place the evidence).

3. use rollerskates to go through the sound barrier.

4. drop giant rocks from a bridge on a freeway and hopefully wreck some cars while doing it.

5. jump in front of a (MOVING) train and survive.

6. Drink milk while being tazered.

7. Take a big dump on a bird's nest and see the eggs hatch in shit.

8. kill the neighbours pigeon with a rifle by shooting it through it's eye for crapping on my bycicle. (accomplished)

9. give a tramp 10 dollars for hitting him with a baseball bat.

10. kill a celebrity (justin bieber preferred).

11. bungee jump without a rope and survive.

12. plant explosives in a gaybar.

13. Use peanut butter to recreate the world trade center

14. shoot a can of hot boiling water out of my ass.

15. penetrate the white house security and make a troll threat to kill the president.

16. tell that anoying prick of a teacher of mine to go fuck himself with a vibrator. (accomplished)

17. make sure my seed spreads by pregnating 200 womans unconciously.

18. rape the presidents daughter, murder her, cover her body in stitches like a baseball and ask ransom for her body.

19. pee on a motherboard and see what happens. (accomplished)

20. successfully spread a worldwide virus.

21. take over american government millitary bases to fly around with spy drones and bomb the shit out of country's I don't like.

22. Start a super-villain company and take over the world.

This is just a small list of what I'd like to accomplish. I will create the full version when I get home...

Last edited:

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
I want to do the following things in life:
8. kill the neighbours pigeon with a rifle by shooting it through it's eye for crapping on my bycicle. (accomplished)

16. tell that anoying prick of a teacher of mine to go fuck himself with a vibrator. (accomplished)

19. pee on a motherboard and see what happens. (accomplished)

8. How did you get out of that mess? I mean, who did you blaim for this, or if your neighbour knows it's you, what did he say?

16. You must be really brave telling that. How did the teacher react? And don't forget 1 thing. They just want to teach you something (For moneh :infl_thumbs_up:)

19. So, what happens? :D

Level 14
8. How did you get out of that mess? I mean, who did you blaim for this, or if your neighbour knows it's you, what did he say?

16. You must be really brave telling that. How did the teacher react? And don't forget 1 thing. They just want to teach you something (For moneh :infl_thumbs_up:)

19. So, what happens? :D

8. well.. my neighbour also has a rifle and started shooting back because he was pissed that I killed his bird.
He created a hole inside my window. It almost hit me -,-...
Eather ways my mom and dad came home, saw the window and became freakishly pissed on me because they thought I did it.
I told em my neighbour tryed to shoot me so they went over to their house, came back with a dead pigeon inside a bag and a small bullet in his eye
(and I was like holy shit I'm a fkin sharpshooter 0.0)

Lol my neighbour even claimed that the bullet inside our window came back from my own gun from bouncing off the pigeon
(even though the bullet inside the window came like 2-3 seconds after I went inside the house, and the pigeon was like 9 meters away xD)
My mom beleaved him... FAIL! She really thought it went out of my gun, even though it might not have been the bullet from the pigeon
(seriously.. Why the fuck would I shoot my own window?)

So my parents told me that I had to put the gun away or 'll be grounded.
I kept it (in a secret box underneath my bed xD) and went to the forest to shoot some more birds, since I was really pissed because they crapped all over my bike :S
It was like 3 cm thick of birdshit on my seat (luckilly I got my revenge!) >:D

Hehe funny thing is: a friend of mine also had neighbours who were complete asses so we started shooting their chickens xD!
They however didn't die, they were all sitting in a tree, You could easilly shoot a bullet up their ass. They make a funny sound when you do that and fly to the other branch of the tree where you can hit them again. In the end they had like 9-10 bullets each in their asses, we laughed ours off xD!

I haven't spoke to my neigbour ever since... He was a dickhead anyways, always trying to be cool and looking for fights... Sometimes I wish he was dead >.>

16. We'll that prick can't teach shit and the entire class agreed to me.
He can't teach he just gives you a code (c#), doesn't give explanation and expects that you understand it.
Luckilly I was the only one to undertand it from the entire class and he started to discourage me, and I was like: you know what?
I can take over your fking job since you can't teach shit to these kids...
I was the one explaining to everyone how it works, he just sat there not giving explanation and discouraging my explanations -,-.
So I told him: "You sir, can go fuck yourself with a vibrator!"
He got really pissed and sended me out of the class.
Luckilly all my classmates agreed to me and also went out of the classroom :D
we totally powned his ass... He got fired the other day because of so many complaints from students that he can't teach :D!

19. Well... It kinda started to smoke like hell so I bashed it with a hammer 0.0 Yeah.. It was kinda fun :)

Last edited:

Vunjo

Level 14
8. well.. my neighbour also has a rifle and started shooting back because he was pissed that I killed his bird.
He created a hole inside my window. It almost hit me -,-...
Eather ways my mom and dad came home, saw the window and became freakishly pissed on me because they thought I did it.
I told em my neighbour tryed to shoot me so they went over to their house, came back with a dead pigeon inside a bag and a small bullet in his eye
(and I was like holy shit I'm a fkin sharpshooter 0.0)

Lol my neighbour even claimed that the bullet inside our window came back from my own gun from bouncing off the pigeon
(even though the bullet inside the window came like 2-3 seconds after I went inside the house, and the pigeon was like 9 meters away xD)
My mom beleaved him... FAIL! She really thought it went out of my gun, even though it might not have been the bullet from the pigeon
(seriously.. Why the fuck would I shoot my own window?)

So my parents told me that I had to put the gun away or 'll be grounded.
I kept it (in a secret box underneath my bed xD) and went to the forest to shoot some more birds, since I was really pissed because they crapped all over my bike :S
It was like 3 cm thick of birdshit on my seat (luckilly I got my revenge!) >:D

Hehe funny thing is: a friend of mine also had neighbours who were complete asses so we started shooting their chickens xD!
They however didn't die, they were all sitting in a tree, You could easilly shoot a bullet up their ass. They make a funny sound when you do that and fly to the other branch of the tree where you can hit them again. In the end they had like 9-10 bullets each in their asses, we laughed ours off xD!

I haven't spoke to my neigbour ever since... He was a dickhead anyways, always trying to be cool and looking for fights... Sometimes I wish he was dead >.>

16. We'll that prick can't teach shit and the entire class agreed to me.
He can't teach he just gives you a code (c#), doesn't give explanation and expects that you understand it.
Luckilly I was the only one to undertand it from the entire class and he started to discourage me, and I was like: you know what?
I can take over your fking job since you can't teach shit to these kids...
I was the one explaining to everyone how it works, he just sat there not giving explanation and discouraging my explanations -,-.
So I told him: "You sir, can go fuck yourself with a vibrator!"
He got really pissed and sended me out of the class.
Luckilly all my classmates agreed to me and also went out of the classroom :D
we totally powned his ass... He got fired the other day because of so many complaints from students that he can't teach :D!

19. Well... It kinda started to smoke like hell so I bashed it with a hammer 0.0 Yeah.. It was kinda fun :)

I ROOOFFFLLLEEEEEDDDDD xD
Still I think half of this isn't true but ok :D
Why did you go to forest to shoot birds? I mean, I know you were mad, but how can you shoot such creatures that didn't mean to do anything wrong.
About chickens, since when are chickens immortals? Did you use some good gun or a lame one, water gun maybe xD?
Good thing you understand what teacher says. And you are god damn lucky your class mates got out of da class too :) And yeah, you pwned him xD

Conclusions:
Your mama is a n00bz0r :D
You are mad, yet rly funny ^^

Level 14
I ROOOFFFLLLEEEEEDDDDD xD
Still I think half of this isn't true but ok :D
Why did you go to forest to shoot birds? I mean, I know you were mad, but how can you shoot such creatures that didn't mean to do anything wrong.
About chickens, since when are chickens immortals? Did you use some good gun or a lame one, water gun maybe xD?
Good thing you understand what teacher says. And you are god damn lucky your class mates got out of da class too :) And yeah, you pwned him xD

Conclusions:
You mama is a n00bz0r :D
You are mad, yet rly funny ^^

I went to the forest to shoot birds first because I was bored and wanted to shoot something different then just lifeless cans. (And they make funny sounds ^^) I also went to the forest for the sake of just shooting living creatures...

The chickens didn't die because they have such thick feathers in their asses :S (when they are sitting in a tree it's hard to hit something else then their giant asses) when you shoot em they drop 4-5 feathers hop onto another branch and you can shoot em again, in the end they were all sitting in the top of the tree and I had to shoot from the roof of my friends house to hit them. (Which was kind of a hassle, so I quitted shooting)

I didn't use a real gun with real bullets I used this:
http://www.luchtbuks.com/luchtbuks/index.php?page=winkel.php&detail=1055

with these bullets:
http://www.luchtbuks.com/luchtbuks/index.php?page=winkel.php&detail=1131

When you have an airsoft gun its boring to shoot cans, living creatures is more fun. (yes, that sounds evil but it's way more fun) You'll realize that sooner or later :)

If you don't beleave my stories, I don't care I know they are true since I was there xD

I can ofcourse proof it to you that they were real, but it was a while ago and we burried the pigeon. So if you want I can dig it up and send a picture of the dead pigeon and the window xD
(It'll probably be bones and rotten flesh though)
Hmmm I don't know how my mom reacts when she see's me with a shovel digging up a dead pigeon that I shot :S
Can be funny though :D (It'll be nasty to get the bullet out of his rotten eye though :S)
I'm not sure where I burried it, so it's gonna take a lot of digging to dig it up. My parents aren't gonna like that in our backyard xD

do you really want the proof :)?

Vunjo

Level 14
first of all, no need for dead pidgeon proof thanks :))
1 more thing, what kind of gun is that? Something like a toy or what? Maybe gun for soldierz and such? I didn't really get it from a picture :D

EDIT: Plz send picture of window xD

Level 14
first of all, no need for dead pidgeon proof thanks :))
1 more thing, what kind of gun is that? Something like a toy or what? Maybe gun for soldierz and such? I didn't really get it from a picture :D

EDIT: Plz send picture of window xD

I'll send the picture of the window when I get home, I'm at work right now :D!

eeerm well the gun is an airsoft MAGTECH rifle, it's used for shooting cans and stuff like that to practice in your aim.
I however like to use it on birds.
I actually bought it to shoot those damn birds who crapped on my bike, seriously I had to clean that shit up for like 3-4 times, I might even still have the picture of my crap bike, I think it's on my old mobile phone, I have to search a lot to find it.
Not even sure if I still have it, sold it or gave it away :S

I made a big mistake placing my bike under the same tree for 3-4 times though xD

It seriously was a war of shit out there! 0.0
Damn I want to show you the pic of my bike, you'll understand why I RAGED on the birds >.<!

Level 14
LOLZ!
So, that gun can't kill a man right?

no, probably not.. But it'll hurt like hell xD! (hmm what if you shot a man in the eye, could it kill him? Or would he just go blind? I might want to test this on my neighbour >:D)

A friend of mine wanted to test a shot on his naked leg to feel how hard it could hit. (he wanted it to be on his leg because he needed his hand for "other" purposes)
He had a big red spot on his leg, it even became blue/yellow after a while xD
It didn't look real nice :/ I even felt sorry for him xD

Vunjo

Level 14
no, probably not.. But it'll hurt like hell xD!

A friend of mine wanted to test a shot on his naked leg to feel how hard it could hit. (he wanted it to be on his leg because he needed his hand for wanking purposes)
He had a big red spot on his leg, it even became blue/yellow after a while xD
It didn't look real nice :/ I even felt sorry for him xD

Is he an idiot or what? xD

Level 14
Is he an idiot or what? xD

eerm sometimes.. He's like, really weird :S
I told him that I wasn't responsible for the damage it did to his leg, and he agreed.
He just thought that if that thing couldn't even kill a chicken than it couldn't hurt him eather..... That's where he made a mistake xD
He does weird stuff like that all the time :S

EDIT: I think were going to much off-topic in the off-topic forum xD

TDA

TDA

Level 4
Well firstly, I want to get a Girl Friend (I'm 15 go figure):grin:

Then become the best singer in the whole school (Art school,:fp: full of singers,:fp: not that easy)

Swap towns or countryes for collage,

Become famous because of my rock music (Wich i havent wrote yet):eekani:

keep a good head on my shoulders whiles doing it all.:vw_love:

And I also want to live by this rule

To work less then you sleep, and have fun more then you work

FYI: Thats realy funny stuff you got going on in there.

Level 14
I'm sorry that it took me so long to post this reply ;S

I was kind of occupied and am about to quit world editing...

5wbk5.jpg

there you go Vunjo :p

EDIT: camera on my phone is kinda crappy >.> (this was taken from outside the house xD)

also: sorry Total_Warrior, this will be the last one I promise ;)

Level 12
I want to make the ponies in MLP: FiM a reality.

if you want a more serious answer - I would like to become...uh...i actually dont really know.

Level 4
I want to do something which will cause people to remember me for the coming centuries.

Maybe politics.

This, though most likely from more brutal means than politics- though of course they'd be involved if you did anything that gave any country reason to care.
Immediately though I'm going for jewellery, my backup plan is enlisting in the Army. At some point in life I want to own an Aston Martin, have driven the car "The Atom" as it was shown to me, and have owned an original mini painted in racing green, a white top and a number on each side. I also want to experience being brought within an inch of my life and living.

Status
Not open for further replies.