• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do you like to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Relax, watch a movie or play a game, can't get outside much cause its winter (always raining)

Level 35
I spend my whole summer on THW chat while modding Freespace 2, and getting drunk in the weekends.

I like doing nothing, like the things I do now (being on chat while modding Freespace and getting drunk every weekend) and spending my whole day without creating anything useful for the upcoming generation.

Level 13
At home:
  • Hiveworkshop. (I check new posts in the threads I've posted in every minute)
  • Warcraft 3 Bnet.
  • World editor experimenting.
  • Dawn of War
  • Play other games
  • MSN
  • Read poetry, philosophy and literature. Actually, I read everything that falls into my hands >.<
  • Write.
  • Draw (I'll post some drawings someday, wish I did not burn my old ones when I get tired of them D:)
  • Eat.
  • Sleep
  • Invite my friends to stick around my house.
  • Listen to music
  • Think about life.
  • Go into debates to discuss everything.
  • I'm sure I forget something, but I'm too lazy to check.

Outside:
  • Go to parties, bars, etc... live the life. (Nightlife ftw)
  • Meet my friends and go somewhere to do something. Yeah, we like to improvise.
  • Get drunk. Always in good company.
  • Seldomly smoke a Shisha, Cashimba or however it's named in English D:
  • Go on long, lonely walks in parks or around the city, enjoying life or pretending to be a romantic from the XIX century.
  • Go to high places to watch people from above.
  • Think about life.
  • Listen to music.
  • Go into debates to discuss everything.
  • I'm sure I forget something, but I'm too lazy to check.

Level 24
(Teh_Ephy, your avatar is from one of the Megaman Zero game series right? Just want to know lol :p )

Poor NPC gets put through so much, and she isn't even given a name. At least she has a unique sprite. Yes, she is from MMZ; this is her portrait from the first one. She also reappears in MMZ3, if you use a cheating device or have an E-Reader.

Level 27
Anything that gives me a rush, or a feeling like 'I pwn teh world'

Gaming

Listening music while going on the hive forums, and sometimes i stay longer then i intended to because i force myself to listene every song i've putted in there =p

Listening music in general also, but mostly i combine it with something

Playing with my rabbits etc, well... actually i watch them hopping true the backyard =p

Sports... Although when im not in any sportclub i get extremely lazy

Drinking much and not knowing when to stop. Although i never really got drunk because im mostly with family or something or something that keeps me back. (In a way of good manners eh =p)

Level 36
I am the original New Post/Response Lurker. The post-count dictates as such :p

First and foremost, if I'm not playing video games/using my PC then I'm reading. If i'm not reading then I could be: camping, biking, fishing, listening to music, or playing guitar or drums. Of course hanging out with my friends on the weekends and getting drunk are all excellent activities as well.

Level 11
Well, I try to do as little as possible. I sometimes read, and computer is a given. I watch television sometimes too. But I really like doing nothing. When I do nothing I really get a chance to think. And I like thinking and overthinking.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
no doom now. no doom where oblivion is.

and I don't get it, why do you people hang out with your buddies only on weekends? We don't have a schedule or something, when one wants a beer everybody's in, no matter what day it is...unless there's an exam the next day...

Level 3
Anime
Eating
So called 'Band'
Eating
Music
Hanging out with friends
Eating with friends
Playing PS2/Pc games
Sleeping
Further eating

Yeah, i think it's something like that ;)

Level 9
I like to burn stuff and I hate stuff that doesn't burn.

Aside form that, i've been playing the guitar since i was 7 (or forced to play the guitar since i was 7).

Right now, i have locked myself in a closet with my pc, a year's supply of food and 9 six packs of red bull, patiently awaiting the release of Diablo 3.

Is it true that red bull has bull sperm in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.