• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What do you watch on Youtube lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
What anime do you watch? I never really watched them, but I'm curious because there are so many fans.
I've been watching tons of anime series at YT when most streaming sites are hard to visit and video loading eats time. I can't name most of them but just a few: Black Lagoon, Clannad, Corpse Party, Tokyo Ghoul, and SAO.

According to my youtube history,
You might like this, its my jam:

DIY/hardware/teardowns
Look up for jimmydiresta, I've been enjoying his diy even after their show at Discovery stopped. He's getting older but damn he's craftsmanship is still awesome. :thumbs_up:

Level 22
I mostly watch a few anime, rock music videos, and diy junks whenever I'm free with time, what do you guys watch on Youtube? :grin:

Honest Trailer, Honest Game Trailer, Dota 2 Wtf moments, Everything Wrong with, How it should have ended, Epic Rap Battle of History.

Ohh, and trailers of upcoming movies like Suicide Squad, etc.

Level 22
Monster Hunter weapon tutorials, I wanna git gud using the Longsword. Getting bored of the Sword and Shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.