• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

YT: This channel probably gave me cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
What's up with that guy. I get that he wants to give the kids a good experience by making music and videos. But come on, who wants to watch that cancer ridden poo-poo?

Anyways, thread dedicated to YT videos that might result in someone getting cancer.

Level 8
Can I link good videos instead?

Grumpy-Cat-Says-No.jpg

@Phraz: My ears! ...are bleeding! :thumbs_up:

Level 21
It's just horrible. 12 year old kids acting like hookers, not to mention the makeup and clothes they're wearing...

I don't like them as people, but I do not think that I could call them whoever I want. You're just hating.
What's up with that guy. I get that he wants to give the kids a good experience by making music and videos. But come on, who wants to watch that cancer ridden poo-poo?

Anyways, thread dedicated to YT videos that might result in someone getting cancer.
Btw, are you trying to kill us? If you don't like it, then why share it?

Level 14
I don't like them as people, but I do not think that I could call them whoever I want. You're just hating.

The person you're quoting didn't call them hookers, but said that they're acting like ones.

Btw, are you trying to kill us? If you don't like it, then why share it?

Because it's funny to cringe at these videos.

Also here's my contribution;

Level 14
If they were acting like hookers, it would be a statement of fact, not an insult.
However I disagree on this one, I don't think they're acting like hookers. I think they're screaming and jumping around like idiots, but I blame the adults who made them do that.

Level 21
If they were acting like hookers, it would be a statement of fact, not an insult.
However I disagree on this one, I don't think they're acting like hookers. I think they're screaming and jumping around like idiots, but I blame the adults who made them do that.
Now this I agree with :D
Btw, I just think it's childish to call names. Unless they are function names.

Level 2
I cried for three days straight after witnessing this abomination (watch it and you'll know what I mean)

It's a movie, directed by Satan

Level 2
That's not possible.
I kid you not.

The room cost 6 milion! I think tommy wiseau got the money from selling human organs during the yugo war
I wouldn't be surprised if that really was how he funded the film. :p

Personally, I think The Room was bad in the hilarious kind of way ("I did not hit her, it's bullshit, I did naahht!") whereas Birdemic just makes me want to punch the director in the groin. Repeatedly.

With a spork.

Level 2
The amount of animation music videos with the song 'Bring Me To Life' on Youtube is unsettling.

Level 18
No it was one of those gas ones because it already had a bullet in the barrel that jamed, combat pistols can only jam between shots.

I guess we can also list off the nazi party since the assasian was a turk.

It also couldnt have been forigen affairs since mr Dogan is a visir.

Also couldnt be current party of courruption because our super prime minister man would have used his devine powers to make a jamed weapon shoot.

Sadly no world war / revolution will happen :(

also

21523_thumb.jpg

Level 14
A random person on the internet told me that .22lr pistols can sometimes jam on the first shot. Another random person told me that it might have been an Ekol Volga start pistol jury-rigged to shoot .22, which would be prone to jamming.

Level 4
?

Don't worry, i got a unexpected heart attacked for no reason.....

Status
Not open for further replies.