• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crazy things you like to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
If you do crazy, stupid, illogical or absurd things, you like to do them and don't care what other people say, share them with us here! Here are mine:

1- Press on the switch-off button of my mobile phone as if I'm going to detonate C4 charges
2- Leap on my bed like a wrestler
3- When I was younger, I used to grab a toy rifle, stand on the balcony and pretend to be shooting people with a sniper rifle

I'm eager to hear yours!

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

1. Keep pressing the button on my remote showing and hiding the information display for the television channel.

2. Dipping my cookies into milk ( for unknown reason everyone hates me for doing this)

3. Staring at other people, pretending to look into their souls ( you know, this 'the eye is the gate to the soul' stuff)

Level 30
1 - I look at my watch and forget to see the time.

2 - When I'm lazy in tying my shoes, I just end up pulling a tight stretch of my shoe ties and jumble them inside of my shoes till they reach the toe area.

3 - When no one is around, I do voice acting based on Warhammer-faggotry.

1) Pleasure myself in the room

2) Play chess or xiangqi with myself (no AI or whatever, just me vs me)

3) Listen to North Korean classical music (such as Pochonbo - Women are Flowers, etc.)

4) When I am bored, I'll just surf the net and read some boring Wikipedia articles.

5) Mimic the funny tone of Najib-- shh, got government agent here... stay quiet...

Last edited:
Level 32
The crazy levels on this thread are too damn high :3

1. Sing / rap loudly to songs across any genre in my room. Like, loud.
2. Fall asleep when I'm in the bathroom ready to take a shower in the morning on the floor. Don't worry, it's clean.

Actually, these aren't crazy at all.

Yeah, I don't like to do crazy things. The things that actually are crazy are because of peer pressure. Like going to a party where bad and inappropriate shit happens.

Directive said:
1) Pleasure myself in the room
Just... please delete that.

Roland

R

Roland

1. Well, there's a loose metal rod on the window at school, I can easily break it, Then I'll wear a long coat with a mask (A paintball mask) then I will throw it onto the backs of my asshole teachers, I'll impale them.

2. I might kill my asshole cousins and my aunt and run away from this prison and I'll be going to my dream province and start a whole new life..

Level 25
There are some things I don't want to know about this community.
I prefer seeing you guys as "awesome people who create awesome stuff" rather than "weird ass people who have really dark motives that create awesome stuff"

1.Like Ardenian ,i dipping my cookies into milk.(every type of cookie)
2.When im really sure that nobody is at my home,and around my home,then im singing very loud(nobody have ever hear me singing,except my sister).
3.When im really sure like in number 2,then im acting orcs,demons(monsters,whatever),human,dwarfs.
Just to prove to myself, that i can still acting them,but i have currently not a microphone,because of my sister(if my sisters touch something,then its already destroyed).
4.In my school times,i have stare at people like im studying them(how they move,how they eat,how they speak,how they think),and that while they don't looking at me.
5.I don't see strong people like dangerous,so i want with that say.
Its not important how weak i am ,or how strong the another guy is,i will never be scared of a human(he can be a serial killer,i will not be scared).
So i will ever throw on them my smile ,and my laugh.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
2. Dipping my cookies into milk ( for unknown reason everyone hates me for doing this)
5504707+_c997b9ece7c47ccde55aee845469bc61.jpg

2.) Trash talk the AI.

3.) Sit the way L does when playing.
Haha, and I thought I was the only one doing that. :p

Anyway, my top 3:

1. browse 4chan /b/

(insert long seperation here to show that the following things are far less crazy than the first)

2. fart in unison to the beat of whatever music is currently playing.

3. use the shower gel of my roommate (seriously... i love strawberry flavoured shower gel, but you can't buy this as a man without questioning your sexuality). And no, I don't sniff her underwear or do anything else perverted, I just like the shower gel for completely non-sexual reasons.

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

1. Post orange-related stuffs. :D
  2. Like to express by posting smilies for each sentence. :O :)l And yes, rules don't allow such action in serious case :) )
  3. Talk from one title to another title without ending. :D (In Garena+ only...)
  4. Act as hyper-stupid kid. :D
  5. Act as serious. (blinking behaviour) XD
  6. Make paranoid RP conversation. :D
  7. Make a propaganda "Mighty Orange Juice! XD" :D
  8. Blink smilies. :l :) :( :D :|
    245746-albums8339-picture102082.jpg
  9. Like to see this kind of cute character comics. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...mic-contest-1-a-98266/index17.html#post842489, especially these kinds of faces. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...23599571-comic-contest-1-untitled-comix13.jpg , http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...223599639-comic-contest-1-untitled-comix9.jpg , http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...23599639-comic-contest-1-untitled-comix24.jpg Including this action: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...23599536-comic-contest-1-untitled-comix10.jpg
  10. Mad with rivers and lakes, and kung-fu stuffs. (Yeah... Mad but... I still don't have time to see more kung-fu comics :l )

More of them...? :l

245746-albums8339-picture101439.gif

:D :D

Orange drinks orange juice! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 36

I know it's "guilty pleasures", but it's still applicable here.
- You guys really aren't talking about crazy things at all.

Crazy stuff I do... Crazy.

I love staring at myself in all reflective surfaces and talk to myself
a lot, but that's not really crazy, that's just me being a narcissistic
schizophrenic. Nothing special. I don't know, I really suck at this
game...

Winimasker

W

Winimasker

I also like to punch and slap the parts of cushions which have the cartoon's characters' face because they look like the real face. :)

I even make a smack down to the cushion and kiss the cushion. :)

I like to touch the head of the cushion as children's hair.

Level 28
Crazy things that i do ?

-Thinking (Even about nothing !)
-Smoking (Just jocking, but Yes. Well we're doomed anyway !)
-Becoming a <<Wraith>> actualy I'm half wraith I think ?

Well this is how I live ( I'M LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD. PLEASE FREE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE)

Level 21
1.Stare at people for a long time even when they tell me to look away
2.Make weird noises in class.
3.Do...shit I can't explain such as jump on chairs in a certain rhythm
4.Start talking about weird things in the middle of conversations
5. Sing along with songs in a British accent,even in public

Should I continue

Level 22
Here, use it wisely.

1_ban_2005_reverse.jpg

Don't forget to thank Dead Fish, it's his coin, I just took it without permission.

Level 19
crazy things I like to do?

dance while looking at myself in the mirror. this is after coming back from work, 13 hours, full of dirt and dead tied before my shower. it looks pretty funny and cool.

make myself happy by praising myself. 'I'm too cool to be defeated by you' this again while at work. lifting heavy things or when I doubt my self. 'I'm to tied to do... heck no! I'm the man, none can defeat me!'

speak to God like we are on the same level. 'hey what's up man? I've just been killing pixies and other gay creatures, you know the usual thing. what's the deal with the end of the world? I heard your putting it off until next century, G you've really got to start priorities these important events'

playing games a few hours before exams. helps take the edge off when you're thinking of warcraft when you should be panicing about math.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

speak to God like we are on the same level. 'hey what's up man? I've just been killing pixies and other gay creatures, you know the usual thing. what's the deal with the end of the world? I heard your putting it off until next century, G you've really got to start priorities these important events'

Hahahaha Cool !

Status
Not open for further replies.